FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > fanny farts

fanny farts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi peeps,hope your all well,now i need to get this off my chest,and ladys i know you cant help it,but one thing that realy puts me off my cup of pussy is that dredid fanny fart,what is your view on this??or what else makes you cringe??like nails on a blackboard ect ect

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

they dont smell .. the girl cant help it ... its probably your fault anyway ... so just laugh it off and give that lovely pussy more man attention

"they dont smell .. the girl cant help it ... its probably your fault anyway ... so just laugh it off and give that lovely pussy more man attention"
could it be cos im to wide???

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Funny as fuck. .. Sorry I'm a big child. Always makes me giggle and luckily the guys have always seen the funny side too.

By *iss SugarWoman  over a year ago

not far from Brighton

Its usually cus of the amount of air ur forcing into her that then has to disperse

"Its usually cus of the amount of air ur forcing into her that then has to disperse"
so it could be cos im to wide then

Think of those slime pots u had as a kid, the air goes in, has to come out!!

"Think of those slime pots u had as a kid, the air goes in, has to come out!! "
that made me chuckle

By *crew_driverMan  over a year ago

Near you

Can't understand why you would cause it and then can't take it lol

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I think they are funny and I always giggle.....especially if it's not me and I look over and see an embarrassed girl going red - even funnier

Gravesend

sometimes .. if your fingers are inside .. you can feel the vagina balloon up drawing air inside .. i think its a muscle thing due to being excited .. then when she relaxes the air is released making the fart sound

"sometimes .. if your fingers are inside .. you can feel the vagina balloon up drawing air inside .. i think its a muscle thing due to being excited .. then when she relaxes the air is released making the fart sound "
you sound like an expert

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"Think of those slime pots u had as a kid, the air goes in, has to come out!! "

"Ay up love, show us your slime pot"....has a certain ring to it.

Lets see how I get on with this beauty on my next social

Im going to bring a balloon with me next time incase i get a multi fanny farter

Gravesend

"sometimes .. if your fingers are inside .. you can feel the vagina balloon up drawing air inside .. i think its a muscle thing due to being excited .. then when she relaxes the air is released making the fart sound you sound like an expert "
sorry .. i said vagina ...

oi who farted

Gravesend

"sometimes .. if your fingers are inside .. you can feel the vagina balloon up drawing air inside .. i think its a muscle thing due to being excited .. then when she relaxes the air is released making the fart sound you sound like an expert "
do you want a demonstration

By *inkxRabbitWoman  over a year ago

Wok-ish Horsell temporarily

Omg. Google it?

[Removed by poster at 14/10/14 08:07:41]

"sometimes .. if your fingers are inside .. you can feel the vagina balloon up drawing air inside .. i think its a muscle thing due to being excited .. then when she relaxes the air is released making the fart sound you sound like an expert do you want a demonstrationgo on then ... Do you think you can get me excited then "

"Think of those slime pots u had as a kid, the air goes in, has to come out!!

Lets see how I get on with this beauty on my next social "

I think it would be a winner for you! You could even carry a pot with you and say here this? Wanna make these sounds with me?!

Perhaps if you filled said fanny the air wouldn't get in in the first place lol just kidding ...always makes me laugh can't be helped

Gravesend

i ll do my best ..

"sometimes .. if your fingers are inside .. you can feel the vagina balloon up drawing air inside .. i think its a muscle thing due to being excited .. then when she relaxes the air is released making the fart sound you sound like an expert sorry .. i said vagina ... "
lol.

Yep, fanny farts aren't dependent on cock size. If anything, I'd have thought smaller cocks let more air in? Bigger ones would result in a more airtight fanny maybe. Or could be all down to technique, too much slipping out, popping back in..

"i ll do my best .. "
I know

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I think it would be a winner for you! You could even carry a pot with you and say here this? Wanna make these sounds with me?! "

well...if it fails and I end up alone, you will have to nosh me off as it it will be your advice that left me shagless

I think it would be a winner for you! You could even carry a pot with you and say here this? Wanna make these sounds with me?!

well...if it fails and I end up alone, you will have to nosh me off as it it will be your advice that left me shagless "

fair enough

[Removed by poster at 14/10/14 08:45:46]

"Perhaps if you filled said fanny the air wouldn't get in in the first place lol just kidding ...always makes me laugh can't be helped "

I agree haha x

"they dont smell .. the girl cant help it ... its probably your fault anyway ... so just laugh it off and give that lovely pussy more man attentioncould it be cos im to wide??? "

If you were too wide, there wouldn't be any air gaps

I think its technique. But yes it's how you are fucking them, that causes this

By *--Cinders---Couple  over a year ago

a place near Blackpool

It happens more in the doggy position, and it can be embarrassing if its the first time with that guy ...but I just collapse in fits of giggles as u just can't stop it happening, the more fanny farts I do , the more I giggle..

Definitely technique I think. Only a very small handful of guys has this ever happened with.. And they have always had shite technique! Lol

"Definitely technique I think. Only a very small handful of guys has this ever happened with.. And they have always had shite technique! Lol "
hmmmmmmm

"Hi peeps,hope your all well,now i need to get this off my chest,and ladys i know you cant help it,but one thing that realy puts me off my cup of pussy is that dredid fanny fart,what is your view on this??or what else makes you cringe??like nails on a blackboard ect ect "

It has to be preferable to a real fart surely?

"they dont smell .. the girl cant help it ... its probably your fault anyway ... so just laugh it off and give that lovely pussy more man attentioncould it be cos im to wide??? "

Being wide doesn't help and doggy position is the main cause for me. I can feel the air inside me so I stop to manually let it out or it gets painful

"Its usually cus of the amount of air ur forcing into her that then has to disperseso it could be cos im to wide then "

It doesnt matter if your wide or not. If you thrust your cock fast and deep enough inside a pussy, your gonna trap air inside it lol. Its just one of those things!

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

I think it's hilarious.

Still really embarrassing for me even iv been with Mr L 2 years I still cringe when I feel it's going to happen and dash out room don't like it doggy style either cause happens more often that way don't think I'll ever get over feeling embarrassed xx

"Hi peeps,hope your all well,now i need to get this off my chest,and ladys i know you cant help it,but one thing that realy puts me off my cup of pussy is that dredid fanny fart,what is your view on this??or what else makes you cringe??like nails on a blackboard ect ect

It has to be preferable to a real fart surely? "

it is yes,im just going to ware headfones from now on and listen frank sinatra i did my wayyyyyyy

By *ieutenantMan  over a year ago

london

This is called QUEEFING

When too much air builds up during insertion from the penis. When the penis is removed it results in the excretion of air buildup and is released without female control.

It normally happens when the guy puls all the way out and goes back in again. It pushes air inside.

I love fanny farts and squelching sounds while intercoursing. ..gets me even hornier

An absolute turn on when a man doesn't mind bodily sounds or periods...its just pure animal instinct. Obviously realizing that it doesn't do it for some peeps

"I love fanny farts and squelching sounds while intercoursing. ..gets me even hornier "
ewwwwww

[Removed by poster at 14/10/14 10:35:54]

"An absolute turn on when a man doesn't mind bodily sounds or periods...its just pure animal instinct. Obviously realizing that it doesn't do it for some peeps "
im running down the road with my boxers round my ankles

"Hi peeps,hope your all well,now i need to get this off my chest,and ladys i know you cant help it,but one thing that realy puts me off my cup of pussy is that dredid fanny fart,what is your view on this??or what else makes you cringe??like nails on a blackboard ect ect "

well then your gonna have to become celibate as its an unfortunate consquence of too much air entering her along with your cock. That or work on your technique to stop it from happening

Well - yeah it embarasses me but it isn't something I can control or prevent! And i'm not giving up great sex for a few little noises (or even big ones!) - so there!

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

If she fanny farts at you:

High five her and thank her for the compliment, then carry on doing what you were doing.

"Hi peeps,hope your all well,now i need to get this off my chest,and ladys i know you cant help it,but one thing that realy puts me off my cup of pussy is that dredid fanny fart,what is your view on this??or what else makes you cringe??like nails on a blackboard ect ect

well then your gonna have to become celibate as its an unfortunate consquence of too much air entering her along with your cock. That or work on your technique to stop it from happening "

ok whare are you and you can show me

"Well - yeah it embarasses me but it isn't something I can control or prevent! And i'm not giving up great sex for a few little noises (or even big ones!) - so there! "
i will ware my headfones with you darling xx

well then your gonna have to become celibate as its an unfortunate consquence of too much air entering her along with your cock. That or work on your technique to stop it from happening ok whare are you and you can show me "

nice try OP!

well then your gonna have to become celibate as its an unfortunate consquence of too much air entering her along with your cock. That or work on your technique to stop it from happening ok whare are you and you can show me

nice try OP! "

"An absolute turn on when a man doesn't mind bodily sounds or periods...its just pure animal instinct. Obviously realizing that it doesn't do it for some peeps im running down the road with my boxers round my ankles "

Wahaha that is such a funny image lol...I'm cumming to get ye

Hate to say this OP but on the rare occasion it happens, it's down to the guy i'm with having some shoddy technique. Sorry dude but you're just as responsible.

"An absolute turn on when a man doesn't mind bodily sounds or periods...its just pure animal instinct. Obviously realizing that it doesn't do it for some peeps im running down the road with my boxers round my ankles

Wahaha that is such a funny image lol...I'm cumming to get ye "

hahaha im to fast for you darling

"Hate to say this OP but on the rare occasion it happens, it's down to the guy i'm with having some shoddy technique. Sorry dude but you're just as responsible. "
of course i am,sometimes its just a tight squeeze

"Funny as fuck. .. Sorry I'm a big child. Always makes me giggle and luckily the guys have always seen the funny side too. "

My kinda girl

Surely just a chance to have a giggle, take a sip and get back to it!

'Keep calm and carry on'

"Definitely technique I think. Only a very small handful of guys has this ever happened with.. And they have always had shite technique! Lol "

I agree. I can probably count on the fingers of one hand how many times I have experienced this - but I also agree that it is just one of those things that can happen. It's never been something that's ever bothered me.

» Add a new message to this topic