FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Scrotum size

Scrotum size

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Scrotum size? At puberty when my balls expanded I thought is this a joke having that getting in the way between my legs.

Anyway big scrotum or small what do you prefer? Is one an advantage?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't quite understand these sorts of threads.

No offense OP, but if you were to approach someone in a bar, would you really ask this sort of question?

And to be fair, if the majority of people came back with a response that didn't match what you have, what exactly can you do about it?

Just my humble opinion - and you know what they say about opinions.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

".

No offense OP, but if you were to approach someone in a bar, would you really ask this sort of question?

"

Thanks for your interest. No I would not and I don't show photos of my cock in a bar either

"I don't quite understand these sorts of threads.

And to be fair, if the majority of people came back with a response that didn't match what you have, what exactly can you do about it?

"

To be fair I'm sure the OP wouldn't approach someone in bar and ask about lost butt plugs or fanny farts, but there are threads about that on here and nobody is complaining.

If you can't ask a cheeky / saucy question about your dangly bits on a Swingers Forum, where can you? He wasn't asking anyone for a date!

Mine is smaller than Gordon Ramsey's head, and less wrinkly.

"I don't quite understand these sorts of threads.

To be fair I'm sure the OP wouldn't approach someone in bar and ask about lost butt plugs or fanny farts, but there are threads about that on here and nobody is complaining.

If you can't ask a cheeky / saucy question about your dangly bits on a Swingers Forum, where can you? He wasn't asking anyone for a date!"

Spot on, you beat me to it. I don't know what some people expect when browsing on these sort of sites I must say, common sense would say that 99.9% of people wouldn't ask that sort of question in a bar ffs! Get a grip.

I like to feel balls slapping my bum when doing doggy

i must admit i have quite large balls and a big sack, which is good as when in tight shortsd it makes my bulge look betteer than the actual small cock that i have

I must admit that after the snip a few years back I was worried that everything had tightened up. It's rather good now though, as things have loosened but not as far as they would have in the normal course of things.

This post is a load of bollocks

"To be fair I'm sure the OP wouldn't approach someone in bar and ask about lost butt plugs or fanny farts, but there are threads about that on here and nobody is complaining.

If you can't ask a cheeky / saucy question about your dangly bits on a Swingers Forum, where can you? He wasn't asking anyone for a date!"

Quite appreciate that, which is why I ended my post with the words 'Just my humble opinion'

I really wasn't trying to have a go at OP.

Ones you can feel slapping against your labia feel good, one guy on here has really nice balls, haven't told him I think that but maybe I should?

I think you should - preferably just as you're feeling them slap against you.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"I like to feel balls slapping my bum when doing doggy "

How does that work then?

This is just my opinion. I think there are 2 different pleasures from a large sack or a smallish one.Part of the pleasure of fucking someone new is balls slapping against piss flaps. Am I right or wrong ? I have seen and heard Mrs N getting alot of pleasure from this.

The other is this. I have quite a tight sack, but their is one position which seems to cause deep orgasms. This has been where the woman is on top and I have my legs slightly lifted. My tight gnads are resting against her pubes and she starts rocking backwards and forwards on them. This means you get orgasms from deep inside and lovely feeling of parted piss flaps trying to surround some my balls.

What do you think ladies ?

"I like to feel balls slapping my bum when doing doggy

How does that work then?"

I was wondering that too!

» Add a new message to this topic