FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Older lady's looking for younger males

Older lady's looking for younger males

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just starting a post to see if there many mature women who like younger males on here? Especially local to Manchester lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you followed any of the advice on your "help needed" thread? Or just chatted to the moderator?

You really do need some pics..MOT cock shots or in a bathroom. And some more factual info on profile....

Then good luck to you. Lots of us DO have plenty success on here but a little effort goes a long way.

Yes mate pics be done this week and being honest am not the best at writing more of a working with my hands person so not a clue what to write. Cheers though

I am also looking for a cougar that that wants a son in a very sexual arrangement on regular basis

in my experience a lot of younger guys put very little of any use on their profiles..and often open with messages like 'i want blowjobs'....not especially appealing....i like younger guys, but ones who can actually introduce themselves in a more appealing way...one line of indecipherable textspeak really doesnt do it for me

"in my experience a lot of younger guys put very little of any use on their profiles..and often open with messages like 'i want blowjobs'....not especially appealing....i like younger guys, but ones who can actually introduce themselves in a more appealing way...one line of indecipherable textspeak really doesnt do it for me"
could you look at my profile and offer some advice on where am going wrong by private message please would be appreciated

I like mature women

By *razedcatMan  over a year ago

London / Herts

I don't mean to sound like a tool, but some young guys on here really make it hard for the entire age group

No puns intended, but somehow I managed two.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I don't mean to sound like a tool, but some young guys on here really make it hard for the entire age group

No puns intended, but somehow I managed two."

I think that in any group the bad apples throw the good ones into sharp relief actually making it easier for them.

"I don't mean to sound like a tool, but some young guys on here really make it hard for the entire age group

No puns intended, but somehow I managed two.

I think that in any group the bad apples throw the good ones into sharp relief actually making it easier for them."

Put the work in and you'll find them, I've met one woman in her fifties, two in their mid forties and a couple more in their thirties. Effort in messages and a half decent profile are essential.

"Put the work in and you'll find them, I've met one woman in her fifties, two in their mid forties and a couple more in their thirties. Effort in messages and a half decent profile are essential."
cheers

Bump

» Add a new message to this topic