FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fed up

Fed up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not having luck at all on here can't get any intrest I can understand that I could do with some verifications .but not guns get any if not will give me a try would women like pictures of me with women would that help i.e sex pictures?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Give up I have. I just log on to take the piss

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Not having luck at all on here can't get any intrest I can understand that I could do with some verifications .but not guns get any if not will give me a try would women like pictures of me with women would that help i.e sex pictures? "

I like cars too. What you got?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

positivity breeds positivity on here, keep trying and the effort that you put in will more than likely pay dividends...

good luck

Hi bud,i would say just be yourself get involved in the forums,it wont happen over night,be polite respectfull and you will be fine

Too many guys and not enough women on here mate ,were all competing with each other ,if it was more even then am sure we all would be fucking every night lol

"Not having luck at all on here can't get any intrest I can understand that I could do with some verifications .but not guns get any if not will give me a try would women like pictures of me with women would that help i.e sex pictures?

I like cars too. What you got? "

grande punto sporting lol

Cheers Thanks for now taking poss as the usual lol or that's yet to come I can understand sometimes but when they message you and then ignore me that pisses me off

don't give up, there really is genuine people on here, iv'e met a few on here but once had same attitude you have now,(what a waste of time) what the problem is too many single women and couples get the same messages over and over again and most from idiots, who ruin it for genuine blokes like you and me, if you want to meet others, let your personality come through and dont give up trying

"don't give up, there really is genuine people on here, iv'e met a few on here but once had same attitude you have now,(what a waste of time) what the problem is too many single women and couples get the same messages over and over again and most from idiots, who ruin it for genuine blokes like you and me, if you want to meet others, let your personality come through and dont give up trying "
well I've just had some messaging me and I think we have over crowded women a bit lol

"Not having luck at all on here can't get any intrest I can understand that I could do with some verifications .but not guns get any if not will give me a try would women like pictures of me with women would that help i.e sex pictures? "

Why would pictures of you having sex help? I think most people have had sex before. Try socials. Make the effort and come out from behind your computer.

Steve, you've only been here 8 weeks, and HalfL1fe, you've only been here for 5.

What were you expecting?

Did you think you'd be beating the ladies off with a stick within a week of joining?

Got news for you guys. Us single men outnumber couples and women by around 100 to 1, so they have so many to choose from.

At least you both haven't made the mistake of only putting a couple of lines of text for your profiles.

Steve. Try and avoid posting statuses that come across as needy. Secondly, take another look at your profile text - in particular with regard to sentence construction and punctuation. If it's difficult to read, people won't bother and will just move on to the next. You can't accommodate. While that's not particularly a problem, if you don't explain why, people are going to assume that you're married and cheating on a wife - and as many have said, cheating is not swinging.

HalfL1fe. Your profile text is much better. It is so much easier to read. I'd suggest maybe getting a few more pics up though.

Are you guys actively messaging people or are you waiting for them to come to you?

Single ladies and couples receive in the region of hundreds of messages daily so most of them don't really have the time to go searching.

It's all about effort on here. You get out what you put in, but you need to consider that many single guys wait, on average, around 6 months to get their first meet.

Many people won't meet newbies - and I can understand why as some have been known to disappear off the site after a few weeks.

Steve, I would recommend becoming a site supporter. It's another way of demonstrating to those you're interested in that you're going to be around for a while.

On the plus side, you have got a nice girthy cock

"Steve, you've only been here 8 weeks, and HalfL1fe, you've only been here for 5.

What were you expecting?

Did you think you'd be beating the ladies off with a stick within a week of joining?

Got news for you guys. Us single men outnumber couples and women by around 100 to 1, so they have so many to choose from.

At least you both haven't made the mistake of only putting a couple of lines of text for your profiles.

Steve. Try and avoid posting statuses that come across as needy. Secondly, take another look at your profile text - in particular with regard to sentence construction and punctuation. If it's difficult to read, people won't bother and will just move on to the next. You can't accommodate. While that's not particularly a problem, if you don't explain why, people are going to assume that you're married and cheating on a wife - and as many have said, cheating is not swinging.

HalfL1fe. Your profile text is much better. It is so much easier to read. I'd suggest maybe getting a few more pics up though.

Are you guys actively messaging people or are you waiting for them to come to you?

Single ladies and couples receive in the region of hundreds of messages daily so most of them don't really have the time to go searching.

It's all about effort on here. You get out what you put in, but you need to consider that many single guys wait, on average, around 6 months to get their first meet.

Many people won't meet newbies - and I can understand why as some have been known to disappear off the site after a few weeks.

Steve, I would recommend becoming a site supporter. It's another way of demonstrating to those you're interested in that you're going to be around for a while."

thank u not taken this to heart yea.ill have another look at my profile. Yea I've thought of becoming a site supporter it's just.if that doesn't help lol .Thanks

"On the plus side, you have got a nice girthy cock "

Haha thanks

A bad day follows a good one with new chances

U have a great looking cock there mate if that baby was mine I'd be putting some clearer pics of it up on my profile ASAP!!!

"U have a great looking cock there mate if that baby was mine I'd be putting some clearer pics of it up on my profile ASAP!!! "

Alot of people don't like alot of cock pictures though?

Just had a gawjus lady message me and sent Me some nice pictures

"Just had a gawjus lady message me and sent Me some nice pictures "
time tells

"Just had a gawjus lady message me and sent Me some nice pictures "
Shows that this was a look at me thread. Good luck

"Steve, you've only been here 8 weeks, and HalfL1fe, you've only been here for 5.

What were you expecting?

Steve, I would recommend becoming a site supporter. It's another way of demonstrating to those you're interested in that you're going to be around for a while."

The profile whisperer has spoken...

"

The profile whisperer has spoken... "

Lovin it

"The profile whisperer has spoken... "

pmsl

Verifications are not that hard to get. Go to a club and just talk to people, you're almost certain to bump into someone from here who can verify you.

X

» Add a new message to this topic