FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sex With Married Men

Sex With Married Men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckyman1992 OP   Man  over a year ago

Old Street

I am not thoroughly attracted to men... Although I do have a fantasy and giving/receiving head to/from a married man with his wife. This means that I am not attracted to the wife's husband, I am doing it ultimately just for her pleasure.

I do not classify myself as bisexual because I would not have sex with a man other than under these circumstances.

Should I change my sexual preference on Fab?

I realise that people who are bi-sexual can put off straight couples

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To me, someone who suck another guy or be sucked would be bi-sexual to be honest but then it's your profile, do what you feel comfortable with.

Old Street

I guess this is a grey area and sexuality is on a continuous scale, thus making this a matter of subjective opinion, but it would be nice to get another outlook on the matter

Well different peoples definitions of bi-sexual will variate substantially so only you can decide really.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

You could change your profile to bi-curious if you weren't happy with bisexual? Another possibility would be to leave it as it is and mention in your text that you might be orally bi-curious in the right circumstances

I have read on the forums that some couples are unhappy with bi or bi-curious guys but it's not a problem for all........we aren't bothered if someone is bi or curious

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

What _ickawitch said.

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

Agreed x

- straight guys wouldn't suck cock

- yes there are couples that don't want to meet guys who do what you do. Are you happy deceiving those couples just for a shag?

- also there are bi couples like us that prefer our meets to be honest about their sexuality and 9 times out of 10 will not reply positively to guys who display straight profiles and then message us for a bi meet.

"I am not thoroughly attracted to men... Although I do have a fantasy and giving/receiving head to/from a married man with his wife. This means that I am not attracted to the wife's husband, I am doing it ultimately just for her pleasure.

I do not classify myself as bisexual because I would not have sex with a man other than under these circumstances.

"

You're right it is a sliding scale, but any man who gives / receives head from another guy (even if it is *just* for the females pleasure) cannot possibly be classified as straight even if they think calling themselves straight will help them meet more straight couples.

There's lots of couples out there after bi or bi curious blokes so go full your boots

"I guess this is a grey area and sexuality is on a continuous scale, thus making this a matter of subjective opinion, but it would be nice to get another outlook on the matter"

I wouldn't say it was a "grey" area...unless we are talking about Christian.

It is a simple fact that straight men don't suck other men's cocks and don't set out with that specific task in mind.

You are bi so front up.

You worry about putting people off? If you are looking to suck cock then you are looking for a couple with a bi guy....you will NOT put those off surely?

"I guess this is a grey area and sexuality is on a continuous scale, thus making this a matter of subjective opinion, but it would be nice to get another outlook on the matter

I wouldn't say it was a "grey" area...unless we are talking about Christian.

It is a simple fact that straight men don't suck other men's cocks and don't set out with that specific task in mind.

You are bi so front up.

You worry about putting people off? If you are looking to suck cock then you are looking for a couple with a bi guy....you will NOT put those off surely?"

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I only meet couples where they are looking for a bi man so as far as I'm concerned it doesn't stop me getting meets.

I would change your profile to bi curious. To want or have these fantasies you have some element of curiosity and its nothing to be ashamed about on here. It's amazing how many straight men hide their sexuality xxx

By *exine xCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

We all hate being "Pidgeon Holed" as in all life there are varying degrees of everything.

Do what you feel comfortable with.

As we have stated in previous posts, some people on here see bi guys as a dirty word. It's their choice.

BUT!

If what you have stated in your opening post is what you desire then you are more likely to fulfil that by being honest and open in the first place.

We for one instantly reject guys who state they are straight on their profile but then say they are really bi or bi curious.

And take it from us. You will probably stand out from the crowd stating you are bi curious etc as you have to compete with the 97 kazillion single guys on here.

Hope this makes sense and good luck.

Lex & Fly X

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I am not thoroughly attracted to men... Although I do have a fantasy and giving/receiving head to/from a married man with his wife. This means that I am not attracted to the wife's husband, I am doing it ultimately just for her pleasure.

"

Sigh...We will NEVER appeal to all: fact!

Therefore, on a site like this use YOUR profile to seek what YOU want! You don't need to justify your sexuality to anyone. If you think same sex interaction of any kind still makes you straight: go you!

Get on with your life: the views of strangers shouldn't influence your fun!

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Another thing to remember is that your profile isn't written in stone. You can change your status as and when you want. If you feel you are bi-curious but later on decide you are bisexual change it.....it's your profile so you decide what it says about you

I am one of those persons who believes that your sexuality is not wholly defined by an occasional sexual act that happens for 10 minutes at a meet or club.

I have had an experience with a woman, I did this to see what it was like. Did nothing for me, I am not sexually attracted to women. I am not going to change my status on here as I may get messages from women.

Put exactly what you want on your profile, seek out bisexual / curious couples, set out your own limits in the chat beforehand.

Do not try to appeal to everyone, this is about you, if others don't like it they won't contact you but there are many couples who will, there are lots of women who find two guys having oral very sexy

I have sucked cock but not swallowed cum and been given blow jobs and been fucked which I like a lot. But not fucked a man but might do that if in the mood but I have never fancied a man in my life. Females I adore as friends and to have fun with. I asked a gay man what my sexuality is and he said 'Horny'lol. So yes I am just plain horny but put bicurious on my profile.

We're dubious about straight profiles that message saying their bi as we like honesty. Lets face it too many people lie on here to get a meet. You can't please all the people all the time but you can please some of the people some of the time

Met one "bi curious" guy who seemed honest and straightforward enough. Gave him a cracking bj (If I say so myself!), only for him to then tell me " sorry, you have go, the wife will be home soon." Next time a bi curious guy closes his eyes in my company, he's getting slapped round the chops with a stiff cock! Bi curious doesn't mean closing your eyes during a bj and pretending its a woman.

Whats wrong with a bi curious or bisexual man having a wife?

Old Street

"We're dubious about straight profiles that message saying their bi as we like honesty. Lets face it too many people lie on here to get a meet. You can't please all the people all the time but you can please some of the people some of the time "

You can be dubious but I am telling the truth. I also don't want to be hounded by loads of bi and gay men.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I had a couple of minor orally bi moments with a couple I was meeting before I left Fab last time. Although I still don't consider myself gay or bi I have changed my profile to bi-curious as I felt it was more honest.

"Whats wrong with a bi curious or bisexual man having a wife?"

Nothing wrong with it. I'm married myself. I don't appreciate being treated as a " any hole is a goal". If I wanted to be an unreciprocatable cum dump, that would be in my profile.

I should have got the advertising standards agency on to him.

I heard if u don't touch the balls as u suck ur still straight lol.

By *ussypussWoman  over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

My suggestion would be to state bi-curious on your profile AND spell out what interests you. Make it clear what you are prepared/would like to do and what you're NOT looking for.

The truth goes a long way. Yes, what you write will put some people off but it will also show those who could be interested, just how far they can go with you.

Good luck xxx

"My suggestion would be to state bi-curious on your profile AND spell out what interests you. Make it clear what you are prepared/would like to do and what you're NOT looking for.

The truth goes a long way. Yes, what you write will put some people off but it will also show those who could be interested, just how far they can go with you.

Good luck xxx "

Set filters blocking single guys so you don't get hounded.

"You could change your profile to bi-curious if you weren't happy with bisexual? Another possibility would be to leave it as it is and mention in your text that you might be orally bi-curious in the right circumstances

I have read on the forums that some couples are unhappy with bi or bi-curious guys but it's not a problem for all........we aren't bothered if someone is bi or curious "

Agree with this! Wise lady!

"I heard if u don't touch the balls as u suck ur still straight lol."

Shit! My hands touched his balls.

"I heard if u don't touch the balls as u suck ur still straight lol.

Shit! My hands touched his balls."

lol you should be ok

» Add a new message to this topic