FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > don't need you to pleasure me, let me enjoy you

don't need you to pleasure me, let me enjoy you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am I unusual or maybe even selfish in that I don't need any help with my pleasure... Instead I want to savour your bodies, feeling my way gently over every bit of soft skin, feeling nipples come to life and pussy moisten in response to a gentle kiss or a firm handling, maybe a cock swelling with a little stroke ... These are the things that make me hard with excitement. How that's treated next is easy but I don't mind if you don't lay a finger on me, as long as I can lay mine all over you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know where you're coming from. Likewise I love enjoying a lady and would be perfectly happy concentrating on her pleasure without need for reciprocation. Where are all the selfish ladies? Ha. Get in touch!!

Just how it should be x

Will have to post a thread .. Selfish pleasure seeking kinky ladies wanted to sit back and enjoy

Mmmmm good! All that talk of fucking all night is beyond me. Pleasure all night?....yes please!!!! (And the next day...)

"Will have to post a thread .. Selfish pleasure seeking kinky ladies wanted to sit back and enjoy "

Very much more a pleaser than receiver here!

Surely its a lot more fun when its give and take I could never just lie there and think of England

I love pleasuring women ...make sure all their needs are catered for first

"I know where you're coming from. Likewise I love enjoying a lady and would be perfectly happy concentrating on her pleasure without need for reciprocation. Where are all the selfish ladies? Ha. Get in touch!! "

I'm selfish in my home life but try not to be here. But I wouldnt complain too much

"I know where you're coming from. Likewise I love enjoying a lady and would be perfectly happy concentrating on her pleasure without need for reciprocation. Where are all the selfish ladies? Ha. Get in touch!!

I'm selfish in my home life but try not to be here. But I wouldnt complain too much "

Checks route planner, M3, M27 can be there in jut over an hour ...

"Surely its a lot more fun when its give and take I could never just lie there and think of England "

Sure, I'd let you give too. Just be gentle and don't push me away from your pussy whilst you do

"Surely its a lot more fun when its give and take I could never just lie there and think of England

Sure, I'd let you give too. Just be gentle and don't push me away from your pussy whilst you do "

I actually do that when I cum, push the guys head away. Can't help it...

Morning

Sorry for butting into your convo btw, I am socially inept.

By *lan43sumMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"Surely its a lot more fun when its give and take I could never just lie there and think of England "

I agree!

Isn't it the case that sex is the most selfish act we can do but which is so much better shared?

Some days we serve to please and others we are pleased to be served..lol. The majority is surely 50:50?

"Surely its a lot more fun when its give and take I could never just lie there and think of England

Sure, I'd let you give too. Just be gentle and don't push me away from your pussy whilst you do

Morning "

depends how many times ive cum sometimes i hold their head down there

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"Am I unusual or maybe even selfish in that I don't need any help with my pleasure... Instead I want to savour your bodies, feeling my way gently over every bit of soft skin, feeling nipples come to life and pussy moisten in response to a gentle kiss or a firm handling, maybe a cock swelling with a little stroke ... These are the things that make me hard with excitement. How that's treated next is easy but I don't mind if you don't lay a finger on me, as long as I can lay mine all over you. "

Nothing unusual there, I prefer giving lots of pleasure too

Burnley

Morning "

Its normally a head push when her clit gets too sensitive so I then its time to use fingers for a few minutes xx

Well if you can't help it, I guess I'd not argue too much. As long as you let me back again

Morning "

Morning depends how many times ive cum sometimes i hold their head down there "

Mmmmmm getting into face sitting territory now ..... A whole other pleasure

Morning depends how many times ive cum sometimes i hold their head down there

Mmmmmm getting into face sitting territory now ..... A whole other pleasure "

have been known to do that too once or twice

I just love facesitting. It's just being a live sex toy. Mmmmmmm makes me twinge at the thought xxx

Morning depends how many times ive cum sometimes i hold their head down there

Mmmmmm getting into face sitting territory now ..... A whole other pleasure have been known to do that too once or twice "

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Always wanted a meet with a lady, or ladies, or a mf couple where they just took what they wanted pleasure wise and I had to provide it.

Happy to provide what is wanted for as long as it is wanted and then leave when they are satisfied !

Maybe I should post a thread too !

Sometimes I just want to lie there and be pleasured, and just stroke the guy while he is doing all the giving

Other times

I George love to give all the pleasure , mildred is happy to receive , I always take my pleasure after mildred has finished what she wants

Burnley

"Sometimes I just want to lie there and be pleasured, and just stroke the guy while he is doing all the giving

Other times

"

Just lie there and enjoy

"Sometimes I just want to lie there and be pleasured, and just stroke the guy while he is doing all the giving

Other times

Just lie there and enjoy "

ok

Burnley

Other times

Just lie there and enjoy

ok "

Cant wait

"I know where you're coming from. Likewise I love enjoying a lady and would be perfectly happy concentrating on her pleasure without need for reciprocation. Where are all the selfish ladies? Ha. Get in touch!!

I'm selfish in my home life but try not to be here. But I wouldnt complain too much

Checks route planner, M3, M27 can be there in jut over an hour ..."

I thought you said you were too far away?

Checks route planner, M3, M27 can be there in jut over an hour ...

I thought you said you were too far away? "

Ha, I know. I'm sorry - good luck and happy Fabbing, I wish you all the best

» Add a new message to this topic