FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Large Labia lover

Large Labia lover

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unguy.co.uk OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I'm into large labia not long realised this but it's become apparent it's my thing!!!

Any ladies out there wish to share pics of their large labia with me or better still let me touch feel taste and sex them haha!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you been dazed by the mad rush to get to you?

By *iggerooooCouple  over a year ago

Conwy

Funguy.co.uk Isn't it funny how you are using a domain name like your going to build a career out of swinging or something? Downfalls to this. I now know your real name, contact details and even your full address including door number lol ... Maybe your user name is not such a bright idea after all?

Quick, open the hob nobs!!!

"Funguy.co.uk

Isn't it funny how you are using a domain name like your going to build a career out of swinging or something?

Downfalls to this.

I now know your real name, contact details and even your full address including door number lol ... Maybe your user name is not such a bright idea after all? "

If thats true then maybe you could have done the decent thing and sent him a private message

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Funguy.co.uk

Isn't it funny how you are using a domain name like your going to build a career out of swinging or something?

Downfalls to this.

I now know your real name, contact details and even your full address including door number lol ... Maybe your user name is not such a bright idea after all? "

Maybe it would have been kinder to point this out in a private message if this is true. As a heads up as opposed to on a public forum - would have been the more decent thing to do.

By *iggerooooCouple  over a year ago

Conwy

It's common knowledge that unless you choose to opt out of the "whois" by registering your domain under the company rather than the person ... Your details are available online for all. Yes maybe it should have been done via PM, but then anyone owning a domain name would be fully aware of this and therefore he should have thought things through better? Also, on another note. We are not allowed to promote other sites on here, although his domain is only parked ...is using a domain as your user name against site rules? I'm asking out of curiosity more than anything ... Perhaps what this guy has done is creating a loop hole within the rules of fab?

» Add a new message to this topic