FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fabrications!

Fabrications!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Maybe it's just me, but I like to think I can spot a fake profile an absolute mile off!

'New' 'Shy' and 'Young' never goes with 'I love multiple cocks in my arse' in my experience.

What's that? You've uploaded 3 pics stolen from Instagram of an American girl?

Do people fall for this??!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ussypussWoman  over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

Evidently some do, it's only us 'old hands' who don't fall for it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Maybe it's just me, but I like to think I can spot a fake profile an absolute mile off!

'New' 'Shy' and 'Young' never goes with 'I love multiple cocks in my arse' in my experience.

What's that? You've uploaded 3 pics stolen from Instagram of an American girl?

Do people fall for this??!"

Some muppets must do, as often seen people bitching about it in our news feed, saying they arranged a meet with "a gorgeous 25 year old single fem who wanted to be abused by a couple, only to fin she's a fake"....shock horror!!!

Personally I love the statuses that say "avoid so-and-so, she's a fake" no shit Sherlock, anyone with half a brain could see that a mile off!! I think its probably the newbies who fall for it the most....you live and you learn. Juicy xx

We fell for it big time

After chatting for months it wasnt until they slipped up and sent a 'real' pic that we realised !

To say we felt stupid is an understatement

By *lttattoocoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Ours probably looks fake ah well :p

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"s??!

Personally I love the statuses that say "avoid so-and-so, she's a fake" no shit Sherlock, anyone with half a brain could see that a mile off!! I think its probably the newbies who fall for it the most....you live and you learn. Juicy xx"

I agree with your main point but don't believe anyone sporting such a status would get away with naming-and-shaming like that. After all, she could have been labelled a "fake" just because she didn't fancy the guy...

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Ours probably looks fake ah well :p "

There's a fair few fake boobs on here but I've yet to see a fake arse!

Apparently you can tell by feel!!

A

My latest one looks fake and it's not. I'm hoping she sleeps around a bit !

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

There's no shame in falling for a fake profile a couple of times, everyone starts somewhere. However if you don't learn and keep believing that Jodi, 21 is desperate to suck your 50 year old cock then you will be bound to be disappointed!

"s??!

Personally I love the statuses that say "avoid so-and-so, she's a fake" no shit Sherlock, anyone with half a brain could see that a mile off!! I think its probably the newbies who fall for it the most....you live and you learn. Juicy xx

I agree with your main point but don't believe anyone sporting such a status would get away with naming-and-shaming like that. After all, she could have been labelled a "fake" just because she didn't fancy the guy..."

There are often statuses naming and shaming fakes etc on our local news feed, just because it's against site rules, does not mean people don't do it. It's also usually obvious whether those kind of statuses are justified or just someone with an attitude problem

"s??!

I agree with your main point but don't believe anyone sporting such a status would get away with naming-and-shaming like that. After all, she could have been labelled a "fake" just because she didn't fancy the guy...

There are often statuses naming and shaming fakes etc on our local news feed, just because it's against site rules, does not mean people don't do it. It's also usually obvious whether those kind of statuses are justified or just someone with an attitude problem"

Hope my profile doesn't look fake. Can some one view my profile and tell me if it looks fake? Xx

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"Ours probably looks fake ah well :p "

if yours is fake we dont want it to be real

xxx

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

"There's no shame in falling for a fake profile a couple of times, everyone starts somewhere. However if you don't learn and keep believing that Jodi, 21 is desperate to suck your 50 year old cock then you will be bound to be disappointed! "
. Nicely expressed

» Add a new message to this topic