FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > MFF and MF

MFF and MF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay so, my bi girlfriend amy wants to have a MFF experience BUT, I also have her permission to play with another girl solo! Now, this sounds too good to be true and may put some girls off (oh, he's a fake, just a single guy blah blah blah) I can't stress enough how true this is! Now, it would ONLY be NSA, STRICTLY CASUAL or QUICK, SEX!!! That's it. The thought of me playing with another girl solo turns amy on just as much as us playing with a girl together.. Are there any girls who are looking for this sort of thing or am I just pissing in the wind looking?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you want to play on your own why not just put a single male profile up and go from there.

"If you want to play on your own why not just put a single male profile up and go from there."

I don't just want to play solo, its MFF and MF.. Not only that, I promised amy I wouldn't do it behind her back and she'll be told either way at least keeping the couples profile she can see what messages and responses I get.. I will be making a single profile aswell as I have been given permission for that!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

A club is likely to be your best bet for these kind of experiences.

"A club is likely to be your best bet for these kind of experiences."

Yep and there are a few in blackpool I'm well up for it but amy is a little

I'm in the process of trying to reassure that at clube we can specifically go for what we're looking for but, she has seen some pics and see's loads of guys and girls in one room and is put of by it..

.. I'll get her to one in the end though

By *ittenandthepirateCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

C plays with girls on his own so it can happen. Don't be surprised if they want to speak with Amy beforehand though.

My partner and I have our couples profile and we also have single profiles well I did until I closed mine. and he has permission to play alone. We have rules in place he tells me even if he goes for a coffee. You won't be going behind her back she has to trust you.

So does your gf have permission to play on her own too?

I suggest you update your profile as I don't think it says the use as you're saying here.

By *ench and StripeCouple  over a year ago

Stenalees

( Mr ) got my 1st solo meet sat, and Elle is very nervous. I've offered to call it off and not meet solo at all be she wants to test the waters and told me to go ahead.

Fingers crossed. Would really like her to have some solo meets especially f/f. She just so nervous.

From my perpective as a single bi couples i would say these are some of the factors you need to consider:

* your profile is written very one sided it gives a good feel for who your are but not amy

* generally i would meet a guy from a couple solo however, its usually only after ive met them as a couple or at the very least had a conversation on the phone fem to fem. Reading between the lines on how the profiles written and Amy only dabbling with her girlfriends in the past would lead me to wonder exactly how into this she actually is.

* Its not something that bothers me as such but there are a lot of people that are sticklers for good grammar so breaking your text into paragraphs is a good start

* your age will sadly be a factor so be sure to come across as mature for you age

* the fact you can play solo.but amy seemingly cant is going to be another warning flag to some that you are perhaps a little jealous

* as previously mentioned most single fems feel safer meeting in clubs or will want to have a social meet in a neutral place first but tgeres no mention on if your ok with that.

* theres a good mix of pics but the lighting on them is terrible that will put some off also

* Finally, the utmost important part is mutual attraction for all parties involved. Ive had many couple contact me and ive fancied the fem and no tg male or vice versa, even in clubs. Ive been swinging on and off for years, from being 18 myself an in all that time i have only ever done MFF with a total of 3 couples

» Add a new message to this topic