FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples - unverified over a year.

Couples - unverified over a year.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me who is suspicious when contacted by a couple who have been on Fab over a year but have no verifications?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope found there either single blokes hense timewasters / fakes

I had a message asking if I would be a guys first meet, his profile said he'd joined over a year ago. I may be many things but I am not stupid.

Id love to meet you if you was closer oh well xx lol

"Is it just me who is suspicious when contacted by a couple who have been on Fab over a year but have no verifications?"

I would be suspicious if they had been on over 3 months and not had a meet :-0

No, I'd wonder why they weren't verified but wouldn't be suspicious. They run their profile how they choose.

"Is it just me who is suspicious when contacted by a couple who have been on Fab over a year but have no verifications?"

We won't entertain a single woman or a couple who don't even have a web cam verification... also the photo verified is pointless too

We shoukd have Added...After 3/6 months on here

I can appreciate the difficulties single guys have succeeding in getting a meet & verification but a couple??

There is no sensible reason why I would waste my time corresponding let alone meeting with a couple who have been members that long but actually done nothing.

I'm suspicious of couples who mail me verified or not

I have had a whole slew of couples contacting me recently for meets or friends requests everyone had no photos a load of friends who had loads of veri s yet they had no veri s and wanted to swap face pics before proceeding course I was born yesterday but judging by the amount of friends these people had plenty fell for it

"I have had a whole slew of couples contacting me recently for meets or friends requests everyone had no photos a load of friends who had loads of veri s yet they had no veri s and wanted to swap face pics before proceeding course I was born yesterday but judging by the amount of friends these people had plenty fell for it"

I see posts on forums regularly complaining about timewasters. A couple who have been members of fab for over a year without getting verification suddenly writing to us wanting a meet seems the perfect definition of a timewaster.

"I'm suspicious of couples who mail me verified or not "

Me too

"I have had a whole slew of couples contacting me recently for meets or friends requests everyone had no photos a load of friends who had loads of veri s yet they had no veri s and wanted to swap face pics before proceeding course I was born yesterday but judging by the amount of friends these people had plenty fell for it

I see posts on forums regularly complaining about timewasters. A couple who have been members of fab for over a year without getting verification suddenly writing to us wanting a meet seems the perfect definition of a timewaster."

They may have been checking it all out and not ready to meet till now. I still wouldn't bother with them though.

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

I am suspicious of everyone but that might be because I forget to pack my paranoia away!

"I am suspicious of everyone but that might be because I forget to pack my paranoia away! "

There's not a bag big enough to pack mine in.

"...also the photo verified is pointless too"

Not sure I agree.

I seen a number of profiles that raise my suspicion because they are not photo verified and the photos that are on show look a little too 'perfect'

I was once scammed through a profile that had two 'meet' veri's, and having seen many people asking in their statuses for people to verify them, it seems to me that the current verification system is open for abuse.

I rely less and less on these now

I'm suspicious of women that can't get a verification. Having a vagina provides most of the letters it's not difficult

"I have had a whole slew of couples contacting me recently for meets or friends requests everyone had no photos a load of friends who had loads of veri s yet they had no veri s and wanted to swap face pics before proceeding course I was born yesterday but judging by the amount of friends these people had plenty fell for it

I see posts on forums regularly complaining about timewasters. A couple who have been members of fab for over a year without getting verification suddenly writing to us wanting a meet seems the perfect definition of a timewaster.

They may have been checking it all out and not ready to meet till now. I still wouldn't bother with them though."

I suppose there must be a number of reasonable explanations although frankly I cannot think of any.

Certainly none sound enough for us to book a hotel room, pay for child minders etc in the expectation they will actually turn up.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"No, I'd wonder why they weren't verified but wouldn't be suspicious. They run their profile how they choose."

This.

But I'd ask the right questions before bothering to get into any message exchanges.

A

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Took me 18 months to get a meet I made profile had no joy for a month or 2 so gave up for ages came back to the old profile after the break

Ive met on person, as we were both unverified, we cant cant get veryfication.

Maybe they have only met people like them

just a thought

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

There could be a whole host of reasons why they are not verified, as long as you ask the right questions and and speak before committing to meet, you usually out the timewasters.

Some people dont like to show there veri's etc etc...usually they say 4 privacy i dont get it and will show all mine

If folk have no veris after three month i get suspicious and more so if no pics on account after two week as plenty of time in my view because when joining folk are aware best to have pics to get a meet.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Suspicion no.....excitement at actually getting mail ...hell yes lol easy pleased me

That's why we've never messaged you

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

Had many guys with no verifications over a year and for whatever reason don't want them...

Also been let down by guys with many verifications,so for me its only a guide... that is inconsistent. instinct is the key..

By *ouple_SpondonCouple  over a year ago

Spondon

We've not had a meet since February (or April, so long ago even I've forgotten). There have been a plethora of reasons why we've not had meets since; our FB up and vanished, working shifts, 'time of the month', don't meet on school nights, not feeling very well, have other things to do...

Frankly it has been a fairly crazy year for us and as such we've had to put swinging on the back burner. I hope, now we're looking to get back into the 'swing' of things (pun intended) I hope our self-exile doesn't mean everyone would veto us...

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"If folk have no veris after three month i get suspicious and more so if no pics on account after two week as plenty of time in my view because when joining folk are aware best to have pics to get a meet."

As to showing photos, we used to have a few on show, and more in our friends folder, the down side for us was loads of friends invites, without even a message, so now all our photos are private, which we send with a message after we get to know the people more, and can out the time waster / pic collectors by asking for a contact number

"We've not had a meet since February (or April, so long ago even I've forgotten). There have been a plethora of reasons why we've not had meets since; our FB up and vanished, working shifts, 'time of the month', don't meet on school nights, not feeling very well, have other things to do...

Frankly it has been a fairly crazy year for us and as such we've had to put swinging on the back burner. I hope, now we're looking to get back into the 'swing' of things (pun intended) I hope our self-exile doesn't mean everyone would veto us...

"

I'm wary of couples with no recent veri's. I've found that sometimes it's because the woman left and it's now just a guy on the profile.

But... I don't let that put me off contacting them, I'm just wary.

[Removed by poster at 08/10/14 16:20:56]

Everyone has a personal choice, weather to meet or not, but I personally find it hard to believe that someone can't find a meet on here, there is a saying, there's someone for everyone

Many that are unverified do meet. It is not neseserry to get verified cos I meet few women who don't left feedback lol.

"Nope found there either single blokes hense timewasters / fakes"

What a load of rubbish! Some may be others don't always verify and more put a profile up and then left it coming back many months later.

"Nope found there either single blokes hense timewasters / fakes

What a load of rubbish! Some may be others don't always verify and more put a profile up and then left it coming back many months later. "

Hello fellow swede I am Swedish to hej lol.

"Nope found there eitheqr single blokes hense timewasters / fakes

What a load of rubbish! Some may be others don't always verify and more put a profile up and then left it coming back many months later. Hello fellow swede I am Swedish to hej lol."

Aww does it mean Swedish? I really wanted it to be about the veg.

"Nope found there eitheqr single blokes hense timewasters / fakes

What a load of rubbish! Some may be others don't always verify and more put a profile up and then left it coming back many months later. Hello fellow swede I am Swedish to hej lol.

Aww does it mean Swedish? I really wanted it to be about the veg. "

YEs it means swedish, not sure now lol maibe the vegetable it is

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

"Everyone has a personal choice, weather to meet or not, but I personally find it hard to believe that someone can't find a meet on here, there is a saying, there's someone for everyone "

Iv been on over a year but haven't met anyone yet, what are you implying?

"Some people dont like to show there veri's etc etc...usually they say 4 privacy i dont get it and will show all mine "

unfortunately I don't think there's space to show all ours

By *layerzCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

We have been on for..... Don't remember how long (and I started writing this before I checked lol).

We have some good and nice verifications, but haven't been keen to get photo verified though we may change this soon. That said we do have face pics on private gallery.

We are reserved about accepting friends request even if the requesters are couples and appear genuine. All our friends we have either met or are friends of friends that we've met.

Still this is a great site and we've enjoyed our stay so far and our social circle is controlled and growing.

Maybe people dip in and out for various reasons. Family, work, health, travel, etc so could have created account then circumstances change and they don't use the account for months?

No I used to have 6 veris and most have now left the site so there veris disappear from ure profile

By *ouple_SpondonCouple  over a year ago

Spondon

"We've not had a meet since February (or April, so long ago even I've forgotten). There have been a plethora of reasons why we've not had meets since; our FB up and vanished, working shifts, 'time of the month', don't meet on school nights, not feeling very well, have other things to do...

I'm wary of couples with no recent veri's. I've found that sometimes it's because the woman left and it's now just a guy on the profile.

But... I don't let that put me off contacting them, I'm just wary. "

There was a cpl on our Friend's list that suddenly became "Just male looking". We have mostly only met single males since we started out but we're not exclusive. That being said, we're also not keen on cpl's that suddenly cease being so.

Mind you, one of our earlier meets was a guy who claimed to have a +1. When he showed up, minus the +1 we were naturally pissed. Turns out to be an awesome session, he was invited back for seconds!!!

But... I don't let that put me off contacting them, I'm just wary. "

or maybe he left?

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

"There could be a whole host of reasons why they are not verified, as long as you ask the right questions and and speak before committing to meet, you usually out the timewasters. "
Excellent point. Members on here seem obsessed with verifications / Not everyone will want to display whom they have met . I reply on common sense and judgement plus three key bits of information. 1. Content of profile. 2. Pictures 3. Telephone call. Always works for me and no disappointments

By *avebi48Man  over a year ago

Lordswood

"Ive met on person, as we were both unverified, we cant cant get veryfication.

just a thought"

or they met someone verified who didn't bother to verify them, happened to me hence I've none...

But... I don't let that put me off contacting them, I'm just wary.

or maybe he left?"

When the guy leaves the woman usually gets the profile changed to a single female.

By *ieutenantMan  over a year ago

london

Whaaaaat. I thought this was a single male syndrome. So couples do ve them as well.

By *ieutenantMan  over a year ago

london

Whaaaaat. I thought this was a single male syndrome. So couples do ve them as well.

just a thought

or they met someone verified who didn't bother to verify them, happened to me hence I've none..."

Fucking 'ell... I often wonder if some people on here ask for a verification when approached by someone in a pub

By *avebi48Man  over a year ago

Lordswood

just a thought

or they met someone verified who didn't bother to verify them, happened to me hence I've none...

Fucking 'ell... I often wonder if some people on here ask for a verification when approached by someone in a pub "

not saying I'm bothered by it

It wouldn't bother us in the slightest. Everyone had to start somewhere. Some take longer than others. And the longer you take to get your veri, the harder it is to get one I should think.

Unverified for over a year = time waster

No doubt about it

I've only been veri'd on cam, can't get a meet for the want of trying, I'm certainly not a time waster

Not just couples ..

Anyone who's been on here for more than 3 months and isn't verified by a meet is either a fake or is never intending on meeting ..

"Not just couples ..

Anyone who's been on here for more than 3 months and isn't verified by a meet is either a fake or is never intending on meeting .."

A bit harsh and pretty untrue. We've been on here for quite some time but no veris. For us it is a combination of going away for a long time but mainly not putting the work in to actually get a meet. It isn't easy finding the elusive greater spotted bifem and if you don't put enough effort in nothing will happen. We quite happily admit we didn't put the effort in and have got nowhere. Now we are putting the effort in things are suddenly looking very different. We thought about deleting and starting afresh but in the end thought to ourselves why bother?

We are new this week and have got photo verified and on cam last night and tonight to show we are real. It doesn't take much effort. Most will probably be just a guy putting up fake profiles

"Not just couples ..

Anyone who's been on here for more than 3 months and isn't verified by a meet is either a fake or is never intending on meeting .."

Took us 5 months for our first meet. We better leave then as we're quite obviously fake.

"Not just couples ..

Anyone who's been on here for more than 3 months and isn't verified by a meet is either a fake or is never intending on meeting ..

Took us 5 months for our first meet. We better leave then as we're quite obviously fake. "

My point was if u want to put the effort in u can get meets . And with cpls an early phone call always helps .

But my point is im sick of reading from guys saying they cant get meets ...

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

Did someone say earlier that if you don't have a verification, you can't verify someone else? Is that right?

By *weeteamCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

We were on here two years or more before meeting someone.we turned up and had a fun time in and out of the bed.Thing being we told anyone before this time that we were not ready to meet anyone.

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

"Did someone say earlier that if you don't have a verification, you can't verify someone else? Is that right?"

Yes thats correct

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"We are new this week and have got photo verified and on cam last night and tonight to show we are real. It doesn't take much effort. Most will probably be just a guy putting up fake profiles"

I think thats a bit of a sweeping statement based on a week on site

And the fact is that a lot of people will be just as cynical about you only being verified by cam as you are about fake male profiles....

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Not just couples ..

And I dont agree with that either.

By *cotbbtopMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I don't worry if people have verifications or not. I judge them when I have contact with them.

"Not just couples ..

And I dont agree with that either. "

Anything close to or over a year has a good chance of being fake or someone who just liked the idea of meeting but never felt comfortable going through with it. It can be any number of reasons so if you have concerns just steer clear and go for what you want.

By *_and_k_staffsCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

We've been on a few years now and the previous veri's we had disappeared when the people who wrote them left the site, so there's that to consider too

"

Anything close to or over a year has a good chance of being fake or someone who just liked the idea of meeting but never felt comfortable going through with it. It can be any number of reasons so if you have concerns just steer clear and go for what you want. "

Or do the sensible thing and ask..

We hadn't had a meet in 2 years due to been pregnant and having a baby.

You find the best ones are worth waiting for

Xx

» Add a new message to this topic