FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Personal hygiene

Personal hygiene

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do some people arrange to meet but forget simple basic hygiene. A smelly unclean undercarriage on a woman is not an attractive feature !!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkmalewithPAMan  over a year ago

York

God I hate that and I hate it so much I have had to stop (once ask her to leave) which is the biggest shame as I love feeling a woman cum and squirm in my mouth before and even after sex!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah...absolutely no excuses for this ! For either party. If you cant be bothered to present yourself properly...dont meet !

We did have to ask a gent to leave a month back due to bo very embarrassing to all concerned

Oh yes I also love nothing better than to feel and woman cum by using my tongue but as soon as she removed her panties the smell was overwhelming. Yuk

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"We did have to ask a gent to leave a month back due to bo very embarrassing to all concerned "

I've had a few socials like that. Glad I meet socially first!

"We did have to ask a gent to leave a month back due to bo very embarrassing to all concerned "

A soak and shave an hour before a meet, no excuse really.

Her

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

hose the fuckers down, it's still foreplay.

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"A soak and shave an hour before a meet, no excuse really.

Her "

[Removed by poster at 28/09/14 16:07:36]

"Oh yes I also love nothing better than to feel and woman cum by using my tongue but as soon as she removed her panties the smell was overwhelming. Yuk "

Well I hope she's not on here reading this !

I always shower and dress to impress nothing better than feeling sexy and horny x

"Oh yes I also love nothing better than to feel and woman cum by using my tongue but as soon as she removed her panties the smell was overwhelming. Yuk

Well I hope she's not on here reading this ! "

TBH she probably wouldn't give a toss !!!!

I dont understand how people can go around smelling and all that, we live in 2014 with baths showers toothbushes, no excuse

Hard to believe people would attend a meet with out necessary preparation first.

I put on music. Soak. Scrub. Brush . douce. And shave. Lol. Squeaky clean. X

"Hard to believe people would attend a meet with out necessary preparation first.

I put on music. Soak. Scrub. Brush . douce. And shave. Lol. Squeaky clean. X"

Great to hear it. Very attractive btw x

I've never met a girl THAT unclean that i have to tell her to sort her life out. but hey, they are genitals after all so man up, if you have a standard of cleaning clean her up yourself x I used to do that to my ex Hahaha after her shower she would come for her inspection and if she failed I would clean her myself we had fun.

I have never met anyone on a personal level that has been unclean but i have been to clubs a few times when smelly people have got on the bed, there is no need, all clubs have showers use then ffs they don't charge you extra!

Is it possible that some people actually don't know that they have a problem...?

"Is it possible that some people actually don't know that they have a problem...?"

i think some don't realise they smell but they know how long it is since they have showed, fresh sweat does not smell, if someone has BO they haven't washed for at least 24 hours cause that's how long it takes for the bacteria to set in that causes the smell, and to me going on a meet knowing you haven't showered for at least 24 hours isn't really acceptable

"Is it possible that some people actually don't know that they have a problem...?

i think some don't realise they smell but they know how long it is since they have showed, fresh sweat does not smell, if someone has BO they haven't washed for at least 24 hours cause that's how long it takes for the bacteria to set in that causes the smell, and to me going on a meet knowing you haven't showered for at least 24 hours isn't really acceptable "

Good point, well made

I met a guy many years ago who asked to meet one evening, he was single, so he said anyway.

He turned up in his work clothes which was an overall type thingy. I said jokingly "i hope you have showered before meeting" he replied "bloody hell of course not, if i did that the missis would want to know where i was going" !!!! I went home lol

He kept messeging me asking why i left and why i wouldnt meet again, i was honest with him lol what a loser !!!!

"Is it possible that some people actually don't know that they have a problem...?

i think some don't realise they smell but they know how long it is since they have showed, fresh sweat does not smell, if someone has BO they haven't washed for at least 24 hours cause that's how long it takes for the bacteria to set in that causes the smell, and to me going on a meet knowing you haven't showered for at least 24 hours isn't really acceptable "

I firmly believe the woman knew fully well she smelled but was not concerned

I blame these's 48 hour deodorant ' s some think they really can go two days without a wash if they use it

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

Always a shower an hour or 2 before a meet for me - social or play :O

If its a playdate, i will take unscented wipes or a flannel to freshen up - but that's only to get rid of any bits of toilet paper that decide to cling on

By *horltzMan  over a year ago

heysham

Whilst at work I sweat , but when I sweat on multiple occassions through the day then I start to smell I shower regurlarly and keep myself squeaky clean all other times , there is no excuse for being dirty

"We did have to ask a gent to leave a month back due to bo very embarrassing to all concerned

I've had a few socials like that. Glad I meet socially first!"

Glad we had a social first on one occasion too. Shampoo isn't that expensive

I wouldn't even dream of turning up without being shower'd and changed,that very first meet could well be your last,so i say turn up and impress,even if it's just a coffee

"Oh yes I also love nothing better than to feel and woman cum by using my tongue but as soon as she removed her panties the smell was overwhelming. Yuk "

She may of had a medical condition BV. It's quite common and some women are unaware that they have it. Or she may have just been a minger who needed a good hose down.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Your right there is no excuse, I always have baby wipes to hand as someone already mentioned about stray toilet paper lol, I really don't understand why someone wouldn't shower before a meet and luckily I have never encountered this problem.

Urgh.

Glad it's not just me that's encountered this problem. It was when I first joined (a different site, not fab) and we got down to it - the smell made me gag. Not BO on the armpits, that was squeeky clean - but his penis stunk!!!

I had to apologise and leave promptly.

Hence the disclaimer on my profile now!

"Oh yes I also love nothing better than to feel and woman cum by using my tongue but as soon as she removed her panties the smell was overwhelming. Yuk

She may of had a medical condition BV. It's quite common and some women are unaware that they have it. Or she may have just been a minger who needed a good hose down."

I suspect it was the latter !!!

"I always shower and dress to impress nothing better than feeling sexy and horny x"

I couldn't agree more! Plus getting ready is part of the foreplay for me.

Found this just once. Went to meet a couple for some cuck fun. Politely said no...not for me. Rank lol!

He could have been made to wash her foo foo as part of his training/duties?

We've been swinging for over 5 yrs and been lucky until a month ago we met a cpl and its not until I did girl girl with her I looked at my other half and said don't go there...I think he cum in her mouth to end to end it!..I as a woman always and foremost have a shower before a meet and smell sweet so u think that all ladies r like that? She didn't click as why no one went down on her lol?? Maybe she she thought she was okay in her eyes...god I feel like saying to people now.." Is there any chance u can shower before meeting us thoe"...But u can't can you? ..not bad 1 in 5 yrs I suppose

Why would any self respecting person not make an effort be it a social or play meet???........beats me

Hygienic women can smell if they have BV. It can be caused by soaking nightly in bubble bath or semen or any number of things. The clinic will pick up on it if the fishy smell doesn't give it away

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I always shower and shave before a meet or club visit, or even a social.

I also carry a couple of wet wipes in a sealable plastic bag to make sure I'm all clean if I nip to the loo as well.

I have only had this once, the guy turned up reeking of alcohol, absolutely disgusting I made my excuses and left hence the part about drinking on my profile now.

"Why do some people arrange to meet but forget simple basic hygiene. A smelly unclean undercarriage on a woman is not an attractive feature !!!! "

Thats little disgusting if someone turned up like that I don't blame you for being unhappy.

Everyone...just so you know.....it's best not to shave the genital area AT LEAST three days or less before a meet. Due to lacerations on the skin, it's makes picking up or sharing an STI that much easier. ....

[Removed by poster at 28/09/14 22:43:16]

WOW

Always bath or shower before sex - do it together...great foreplay

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

You have to be a bit careful though - a small percentage of people have a condition where they have an odour whatever they do.

My friend has it - it can be noticeable with them even a few minutes after getting out the shower.

"You have to be a bit careful though - a small percentage of people have a condition where they have an odour whatever they do.

My friend has it - it can be noticeable with them even a few minutes after getting out the shower."

isn't this something you would mention thought?

If I had such a condition I think I would tell any potential meet because I wouldn't want them thinking I was dirty

A friend of mines partner told her about his smelly ex. Apparently she used to shower regularly, but she had thrush and it affected her badly. So it may not always be due to being unclean.

But if it is, why would you. It's just rank and such bad manners.

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Mmmm - it's a horrible thing to have. I think it's more likely they'd avoid such situations in the first place.

It's a really hard thing to raise with someone you don't know well, but I can see your thinking on it.

By *inkxRabbitWoman  over a year ago

Wok-ish Horsell temporarily

I'd I have to go straight from work to a meet, which is the easiest way for me to evade detection, I've showered at blokes houses before. But I always take a flannel and some wipes to use in the work loos if necessary. There is no excuse!

I don't mind it but wonder how much a turn is, that after a workout in the gym, I would come with a sweaty cock lol

So what haopened then OP, the woman took her pants off and the smell was overwhelming - what did you do, did you say somthing, there and then to her.

"So what haopened then OP, the woman took her pants off and the smell was overwhelming - what did you do, did you say somthing, there and then to her. "

Asked her tactfully if she wanted to play together in the shower as I found it quite horny. She declined saying she didn't want to and so I pretended to "throw a wobbly" and left.

By *ittlelaurenCouple  over a year ago

stevenage

Omg do people really not wash before meets???

I wouldn't know what to do as would be so embarrassed. Generally I always ask meets to join me for a shower on arrival any ways so luckily never bumped into this issue. I wouldn't dream of meeting if I had a stinky puss.

"Omg do people really not wash before meets???

I wouldn't know what to do as would be so embarrassed. Generally I always ask meets to join me for a shower on arrival any ways so luckily never bumped into this issue. I wouldn't dream of meeting if I had a stinky puss."

Fem Fresh wipes thats all im going to say on the matter

"Fem Fresh wipes thats all im going to say on the matter "

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

"Always a shower an hour or 2 before a meet for me - social or play :O

If its a playdate, i will take unscented wipes or a flannel to freshen up - but that's only to get rid of any bits of toilet paper that decide to cling on

"

Snap

"Always a shower an hour or 2 before a meet for me - social or play :O

Am loving your work ladies x

Snap "

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

It's like in clubs, you always get a few guys who don't wash their hands after going to the toilet...

"It's like in clubs, you always get a few guys who don't wash their hands after going to the toilet..."

Ew, yeah it's the same at work or at the pub etc, the amount of blokes that just walk out is disgusting. I never use the handles on toilet doors on the way out as the germs on them must negate all the washing you've just done!

Really can't understand the lack of basic hygiene some have - didn't they ever get taught it!?

For me. Hygiene. Whatever it may be, is paramount. I'm a bit OCD about things like that.

Just don't get how men can stand and have a piss, don't they realise drops are falling on their trousers and on the floor when doing so? And how people don't wash their hands after the loo.

...you see, there's many other things i can say but i don't want people thinking bad of me. But, certain things mattera lot. And on a first impression - they're paramount.

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

"It's like in clubs, you always get a few guys who don't wash their hands after going to the toilet..."
just in clubs !!!! nearly spat out my vodka take it from me guys i know ALL your dirty secrets guys not wash their hands after using the loo how do i know ,cos when im cleaning them will allow them to use the loo and then off they go not washing hands sometimes not even flushing the loo

Is it just me that has the phoebe from friends song 'smelly cat' on their mind?

Black&White Utopia

To be fair, have ya seen the state of some womens loos too? Dirty bints some of em! And they dont all wash their hands either

Black&White Utopia

"For me. Hygiene. Whatever it may be, is paramount. I'm a bit OCD about things like that.

Just don't get how men can stand and have a piss, don't they realise drops are falling on their trousers and on the floor when doing so? And how people don't wash their hands after the loo.

...you see, there's many other things i can say but i don't want people thinking bad of me. But, certain things mattera lot. And on a first impression - they're paramount.

"

totaly

If you need to wash your hands after having a wee then your cocks dirty lol. Wash it!

Nothing better than meeting someone that smells clean and gorgeous. Adds to the moment. I've been lucky I guess.

I wouldn't get into my own bed without having a shower or a bath, never mind anyone else's . . .

(Her)

"I wouldn't get into my own bed without having a shower or a bath, never mind anyone else's . . .

(Her) "

Absolutely, I wouldn't want to meet without lots of foreplay and oral, and I wouldn't want either if she wasn't clean, nor would I expect her to suck me if I wasn't clean, not nice at all

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

"It's like in clubs, you always get a few guys who don't wash their hands after going to the toilet...just in clubs !!!! nearly spat out my vodka take it from me guys i know ALL your dirty secrets guys not wash their hands after using the loo how do i know ,cos when im cleaning them will allow them to use the loo and then off they go not washing hands sometimes not even flushing the loo "

I know it's not only in clubs.

I was referring to the fact that these guys don't wash their hands are then hoping to put said dirty hands on a woman... but was hoping not to have to type it all out....

Uncleanliness with either gender is bad , end of story ....both can be bad as the other !

"I dont understand how people can go around smelling and all that, we live in 2014 with baths showers toothbushes, no excuse "

I'm pleased to learn that Hull now has mod cons.

"I wouldn't even dream of turning up without being shower'd and changed,that very first meet could well be your last,so i say turn up and impress,even if it's just a coffee "

» Add a new message to this topic