FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dogging - good/bad experiences

Dogging - good/bad experiences

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sian_coupleuk OP   Couple  over a year ago

manchester

We have had many many dogging experiences from simply people watching to touching and oral fun.

We went dogging last Friday after sunset to a location we know out in the countryside.

When we got there, there were about 3/4 cars, one car had a couple in (she had blonde hair)

Few mins of being parked up, the other couple drove off as few cars followed them which left us and another car at other end of carpark.

We started to play and after a nice blowjob, we got out of the car, Jay naked as Wazzy with his pants off. We went to front of car and started having sex doggy style, putting on a real show for the driver of the other car who got out and started wanking. 2/3 mins into fun, we saw headlights in distance coming our way so we climbed back into car.

An old blue banger van turned up who took the mock by driving up to both cars with full beams on to see who is sat in cars. Somehow he didn't clock Jay as she lay on the back seat.

Couple other cars came into the car park - about 6 in total so we left and drove up the hill and parked up in the layby.

We did the same and got out of car and had great sex fun - before being intrupted by car lights again.

We climbed back into car and saw about 5/6 drive past us away from car park followed blue van.

Then the most bizzare and weird thing happend - the idiotic van drive did u-turn came back towards us, slowed down full beams on at us. Then he crept forward so next to us and then got out a powerful LED flash light and shown it into the car, he could see us both naked on back seats.

Wazzy have an angry look and gestures before he laughed and drove away.

Few mins later as we were getting dressed( Jay freaked out) a car pulls up along side us and it was the couple we had seen at start - who warned us a mad van driver was going around ruining fun for all being shining lights into cars etc - giving that warning then speed off an so did we after seeing the van guy come back for me.

Have any of you had such experiences? Good or bad, pls share.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've never actually been dogging, but I did attend an organised outdoor meet.

The couple had chosen somewhere quiet that wasn't a known dogging location, so it was just me, and another 4 guys they'd invited to join them.

We all met in the parking area, we had a chat and then set off along the wooded footpath, to the secluded spot they'd previously found. lookily it was a decent distance from the nearest path, because although it was evening, it was in the summer, and still light, and there was the odd dog walker around.

They were very nice, and the other guys were all pleasant and pollite too,

We all had fun, but we were quite pleased to get our clothes back on, as the midges and mosquitoes were having a feast, with all the exposed skin available for them!

I'm not sure it's for me particularly, I like a bit more comfort, but it was an experiance!

By *ellen2014TV/TS  over a year ago

witham

i love going out in my old blue van lol

Met a couple, who didnt mention they wanted me to fuck her bareback until getting my condom on. The excuse was she was allergic to condoms.. Surely they could have told me and id have got alternative ones.. Anyway i said what about hiv? And he just shrugged his shoulders, he said to her; we shouldve told him, she got very very angry and he said meets over.. I buggered off..

"i love going out in my old blue van lol "
pmsl

hey hellen, you still got that powerful torch i lent you? Lol

By *exyLancs2Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Disruptive behaviour at locations is nothing new, although it's happening more and more. Typically it's the boy racer brigade who have realised what all the cars at their favourite pot-smoking-location are doing there. Celebrity busts and C5 don't help either.

Thanks for the tip Wazzy and Jay

pmsl

Met a couple, who didnt mention they wanted me to fuck her bareback until getting my condom on. The excuse was she was allergic to condoms.. Surely they could have told me and id have got alternative ones.. Anyway i said what about hiv? And he just shrugged his shoulders, he said to her; we shouldve told him, she got very very angry and he said meets over.. I buggered off..

I have never tried yet, but looking to do it in near future lol

Never had a bad experience whilst dogging.

By *lueeyes20thMan  over a year ago

Sale

I have experienced my local dogging spot in south Manchester has got worse for boy racers spinning round with full beam headlights. They also pull up and just hang out knowing they are stopping anything from going on. Sometimes you are just getting going and they turn up spoiling it.

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

The above happens from time to time at certain sites but its not just boy racers.

There's would be doggers who, perhaps because there's too many playing already or they've been rejected by the couple in the past, make it their business to spoil things for everyone else.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd report trouble makers as they may other times escalate their bad behavior. Generally have great times though the boy racers get a pain sometimes but weekends are the worst for that. Generally like to move to quieter spots, where you can have some intense play. The random element of who turns up and wants in is good.

By *ercedes_SLKMan  over a year ago

nottingham

Never actually had an experience per say....

Have had the very goodfortune to have now met 3 very nice couple, but to date not had the chance to play with anybody

What i have noticed is the lack of dogging skills from a large proportion of men attending dogging sites.....

Guys should give the ladies / couples chance to settle in and relax and not surround the car the second they pull up mob handed

I'm still trying to break my dogging duck and will be trying again tonight at a location in the SW

Hope there will be some couples around this evening

Strange how your saying your dogging activities are spoilt by others.

What your doing is also spoiling some lovely scenic car parks for who they were actually designed for. Thr general public.

Nice walks are spoilt by used condoms wrappers and tissue discarded everywhere people innocently parking up at dusk in evening having their car peered into by leering guys.

Alot of car parks are used at night for genuine holiday makers with families to restsome a bit from the main road to provide some quiet. Its these sites doggers seen to claim as their own with little regard that families may be in the vehicles.

And as some are on holiday routes alot of drivers wouldnt know they are popular dogging spots.

On one of my dogging adventures. I was playing with a woman I. My back seats,

Happy having guys wanking and watching, and one guy told me he was going to cum ended up spunking all over my car door,

Annoying at first. Very annoying but after finishing and he panicking to clear it up with some wipes I had in the car,

Was funny in the end

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Is there a lot of gay male play when dogging?

An honest question, I have never been and would only go to watch... Could be fun though.

After one very mild play in our car with one or two blokes watching through the window we drove home only to spot one of the blokes wandering around in our road! He'd followed us home, found that a bit scary. We threatened to call the police if he ever showed up again

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"After one very mild play in our car with one or two blokes watching through the window we drove home only to spot one of the blokes wandering around in our road! He'd followed us home, found that a bit scary. We threatened to call the police if he ever showed up again "
same with us ,he followed us half way round york before we lost him

It's hit and miss I've found.

The well known places do attract boy racers and their girlfriends who find it funny to shine lights.

I've had some great fun though dogging, often when you least expect it.

There are 4 rules everyone should adhere to though.

1) ensure everyone is there for the same reason before commencing play.

2) if a car approaches then stop and ensure you are not going to be caught in-flagrante by the police or Joan & Ethel exercising their poodles. (that's not a euphemism).

3) take your tissues, condoms, wrappers etc and dispose of them. Dog poop bags are great for collecting and disposing of your rubbish.

4) no means no, respect boundaries and if in doubt ask. One girl I was with was almost fisted through the car window without so much as a hello first!

She was sucking me off at the time and I was almost simultaneously circumcised and neutered!

Dogging is not my cup of tea, so no experiences to share. Just seems a bit risky and a bit out of my comfort zone.

Each to their own.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Haven't been doggin for years but used to go regularly every single time without exception was like something out of a carry on film

Glasgow

In a slightly different vein. A dogger down in darkest Ayrshire took his condom off after he'd come and put it on the roof of the couple's car.

They drove off and found the condom still in place the following morning. Getting it off took some of the paint with it.

I believe the risk of being caught adds to the excitement of being there. I've been a few times to local sites recently but unfortunately it seems that they are mainly gay or bi males who attend.

There's also regular visits from the police which is worrying, but at least nothing so far from boy racers.

I think genuine dogging is now a thing of the past probably replaced by clubs where people can enjoy themselves in comfort and safety.

manchester

[Removed by poster at 18/09/14 11:12:18]

manchester

[Removed by poster at 18/09/14 11:11:34]

manchester

"Is there a lot of gay male play when dogging?

An honest question, I have never been and would only go to watch... Could be fun though."

Yes quite a few gays to tend to be there - we say gay, more bi, happy to get whatever fun they can

manchester

Don't mind u being out in ur blue van - but pls tone down the lights - if u want to watch, happy to put on a show for u.

By *iceduoCouple (FF)  over a year ago

manchester

im not into anything sexual that can get you arrested, seriously it only takes two people to complain and you could end up on the sex offenders register. jen xx

manchester

"Strange how your saying your dogging activities are spoilt by others.

What your doing is also spoiling some lovely scenic car parks for who they were actually designed for. Thr general public.

Nice walks are spoilt by used condoms wrappers and tissue discarded everywhere people innocently parking up at dusk in evening having their car peered into by leering guys.

Alot of car parks are used at night for genuine holiday makers with families to restsome a bit from the main road to provide some quiet. Its these sites doggers seen to claim as their own with little regard that families may be in the vehicles.

And as some are on holiday routes alot of drivers wouldnt know they are popular dogging spots."

We agree that most of the points you make are valid, and we are very considerate how and where we play.

We wouldn't wish to offend any family or people - the spot we go to is not used by either at night, so it is very discrete and out of the way.

And if we do play we dispose of our 'rubbish' the correct way - put them in bins!

Is there still a dogging scene in Midlothian area and if so where and when, thanks

My recent dogging trips have been very disappointing. Guys who turn up then get phobic about people watching. Guys who are constantly worried about every little noise, and guys whos true orientation or preference to being top/bottom comes to the surface during play.

And as you say, idiots who drive round and round on full beam etc. Never seen any rozzers yet though. And yep, keep some nappy bags in glove box for rubbish.

Decided it's not really worth the time and effort now.

I just want to know where you go as Mrs Asian is gorgeous

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

usually boy racers interupting things locally. There was one guy who sat at the end of a local dogging spot taking pics of cars as they came in!

By *indmill and weetabixCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

Tried it last weekend first time met a beautiful young woman who came to the car and pleasured louise and vice versa while 4 blokes all watched

Must say it was fucking incredible

By *indmill and weetabixCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

Tried it last weekend first time met a beautiful young woman who came to the car and pleasured louise and vice versa while 4 blokes all watched

Must say it was fucking incredible

manchester

"My recent dogging trips have been very disappointing. Guys who turn up then get phobic about people watching. Guys who are constantly worried about every little noise, and guys whos true orientation or preference to being top/bottom comes to the surface during play.

And as you say, idiots who drive round and round on full beam etc. Never seen any rozzers yet though. And yep, keep some nappy bags in glove box for rubbish.

Decided it's not really worth the time and effort now. "

We too are losing faith with dogging - we used to have a friend we met on fab who used to live locally and used to accommodate - and we had regular fun at his where we met singles and couples from fab and arranged meeting at his - we would be fucking in the bedroom upstairs and he would bring in the 'guests' that were invited - was bloody sexy and hot!

Shame he moved away!

Would like to find another willing friend.

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

We went friday night near Weymouth ... I was just about to get a BJ next to the car with a couple and a single guy watching when a completely unsubtle couple turned up lights on full reversed into the single guys car breaking an indicator and then wound down the window and started blabing something about wanting girl on girl pussy licking .. they seemed suprised when we all called it a night early and cleared off.

It's massively hit and miss . We are lucky as we are not far from a local well known dogging spot and we find it's a good idea to arrange to meet at least one person from fab up there to start things off .

You tend to get the same faces up there every night , and it's never a free for all , despite what some of them think !

Once things start , we are happy for everyone to watch , and wank , but only those who Sabrina feels comfortable with may touch .

When it's warm enough we always get out of the car , onto a bench , and generally up to ten guys will cum , and she will play with two or three . If another girl joins in there can be more guys wanking/ playing and it really can be very horny indeed .

Having said that , a one to one can also be very satisfying too , as can a straight ffmm , it's the variety and not knowing that makes it what it is .

By *s53Man  over a year ago

leeds

"My recent dogging trips have been very disappointing. Guys who turn up then get phobic about people watching. Guys who are constantly worried about every little noise, and guys whos true orientation or preference to being top/bottom comes to the surface during play.

Decided it's not really worth the time and effort now.

We too are losing faith with dogging - we used to have a friend we met on fab who used to live locally and used to accommodate - and we had regular fun at his where we met singles and couples from fab and arranged meeting at his - we would be fucking in the bedroom upstairs and he would bring in the 'guests' that were invited - was bloody sexy and hot!

Shame he moved away!

Would like to find another willing friend. "

i can acccomodate and help your fun along

Anybody know of any good places in the New forest,I had my first experience of dogging and really enjoyed the thrill. It was my first time with one couple and about 8 guys and it all was very civilised fun.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I've only been dogging twice but enjoyed both times.

The first time was very nerve wracking as I didn't know what to expect but Mr X is very soothing and I knew I'd be safe with him, and it was a bit confusing trying to work out if people wanted to play or not. Mr X found it highly amusing that I'd googled it beforehand and found out there was a kind of code!

We drove around a while then started having fun, a few guys watched while I invited a couple of them to play.

I took plenty of condoms in case anyone had 'forgotten' to bring some, and a rubbish bag.

The only disappointing part was being the only lady there on both occasions. I wanted Mr X to have as much fun as me, but he loves watching me so he still enjoyed himself

Glasgow

"Anybody know of any good places in the New forest,I had my first experience of dogging and really enjoyed the thrill. It was my first time with one couple and about 8 guys and it all was very civilised fun."

The folks you met on that ocassion are probably your best source of local info.

By *uestandpinkCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Too many eisks

By *illerheelsloverMan  over a year ago

South East

These days you have to keep away from the well known spots I have had the same experience of kids shining high beams into cars and torches.

I play in more discreet locations now and these normally have to be arranged.

Mark

I'm free today for m/f couples or single females. Can accommodate or travel

"I'm free today for m/f couples or single females. Can accommodate or travel "

You do realise that you’ve posted this on a dogging thread that’s over a year old?

I'm glad he did, as i got a good laugh at helen with the blue van and the other bloke that asked her for his torch back.

You forgot to tell us where abouts this brilliant dogging site was lol

we cant even find good dogging spots around winchester, it seems the chavs have ruined most, no idea why they would want to but there you go, last time we went to a known local spot we were on our own, not really the point.

"we cant even find good dogging spots around winchester, it seems the chavs have ruined most, no idea why they would want to but there you go, last time we went to a known local spot we were on our own, not really the point."
was there many spots in your area then

By *ireupthequattroCouple  over a year ago

Stratford

We’re we’re out once in a local carpark , messing around when two kids in a little white vw parked in front of us with high beam on so we just moved to a place the other side , same kids kept driving upto us , highbeam on , my boyfriend got a little bit pissed off at this point , starts up the old landy and proceeds to ram this little vw and gets out as the guys then proceed to drive over a bollard to escape a half dressed dogger ,

seen everything over the years and boy racers are a pest. On the point of getting arrested - who is the criminal? It is not illegal to have sex in your car but is if you commit a lewd act in public - meaning "on display so all can see" so if you are having fun a night and somebody creeps up to your window, shines a light in then reports you simple - they are a peeping tom - which is illegal. Was chatting to one bloke at a dogging site once and boy racers turned up and started the usual banter of "gay boy" etc and camera phones out trying to get stuff to post on social media. What they did not recon on was this bloke was built like a brick shit house and over 6ft 4ins. He promptly got out and beat the shit out of all of them and deleted the stuff on the phones and the took picture and vids of them begging and saying sorry and posted that to social media using their accounts so all their friends and groups could see the little darlings. Was fun and the police said that he did them a favour.

[Removed by poster at 15/02/22 14:48:41]

» Add a new message to this topic