FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Mystery solved

Mystery solved

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

]Davidson's study of 1,289 women found that the sensation of ejaculation was very similar to that of urination.[4] One study by Gary Schubach used urethral catheterization in order to separate urine from orgasmic expulsions from elsewhere in the body. Seven women claiming to have ejaculations expelled large volumes of urine through the catheter at orgasm, and little to no other fluid.[47]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As I always suspected... very interesting study.

By *lan43sumMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Volume wise it makes sense and I can't challenge such science. An observation is that whenever I've been up close to a "gush" it hasn't had the colour or smell of pee.

Will the researchers be posting a video?

One thing comes to mind. Can ladies settle to enjoy orgasm if they are plumbed up to a catheter? Makes my mind boggle.

Apart from such research, it is still amazing to feel, taste and be a part of, so although research has not concluded it is urine and does contain other fluids, it is and always will be exciting for either couple involved

"Apart from such research, it is still amazing to feel, taste and be a part of, so although research has not concluded it is urine and does contain other fluids, it is and always will be exciting for either couple involved "

Sorry " has" concluded it is urine

Who the heck is Davidson? Jim?

What are his crudentials and the details of this research?

It's still fun to be had by one and all

"It's still fun to be had by one and all "

Definitely fun being had by one and all

If both parties concerned love the experience, who gives a damn what it is??

"If both parties concerned love the experience, who gives a damn what it is?? "

Exactly

Problems arise when men think it's a measure of their ability and that all women want it

"If both parties concerned love the experience, who gives a damn what it is??

Exactly

Problems arise when men think it's a measure of their ability and that all women want it"

Ah....that's a whole different topic

Ive read similar research saying its definately NOT urine. I posted a link to it in a similar thread not long ago.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/sexual-health/dr-laura-berman-truth-about-female-ejaculation.aspx

"Apart from such research, it is still amazing to feel, taste and be a part of, so although research has not concluded it is urine and does contain other fluids, it is and always will be exciting for either couple involved

Sorry " has" concluded it is urine"

Can only women who are half of a couple experience "gushing/squirting" .... Wow who knew?

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"]Davidson's study of 1,289 women found that the sensation of ejaculation was very similar to that of urination.[4] One study by Gary Schubach used urethral catheterization in order to separate urine from orgasmic expulsions from elsewhere in the body. Seven women claiming to have ejaculations expelled large volumes of urine through the catheter at orgasm, and little to no other fluid.[47]"

OK professor I get the point

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

So 1 researcher says its urine, 1 says it isnt, we are no further forward and the debate goes on.

"If both parties concerned love the experience, who gives a damn what it is??

Exactly

Problems arise when men think it's a measure of their ability and that all women want it"

I shouldn't be doing a lap of honour then

Oh no another gushing thread.

I have been with a number of woman that warned me that they gush during orgasm and I can say that every one of them squirted piss from the piss hole, not some mystery ejaculatory fluid from glands around the pussy lips.

It comes from the piss hole, funnily enough just like spunk comes from your piss hole. But is spunk piss? No! Neither is female ejaculate. Trust me Im married to a squirter, the look, the smell and the taste is VERY different.

Totally agree, comes from a diferent place entirely. Not urine.

"Who the heck is Davidson? Jim?

What are his crudentials and the details of this research? "

I wonder if as he began the experiment, he started singing 'It's only a game so, put up a real good fight!'

http://www.squirtshops.com/its_not_pee

According to this its female prostate fluid.

If the OP will do a forum search they will find that i have posted links to at least two other scientific studies from peer reviewed sources which directly contradict what they have posted, and that several other members have also done so with studies other than the ones i posted. Also, studies have been done on the chemical composition of the fluid and most I've seen state that ejaculate contains a compound which they term 'changed urine' because it is similar in chemical makeup yet lacks actual urea. He will also find link to a study where the opening to the skenes gland was found inside the urethra, just as the opening to the prostate is in men. Studies, i might add, which have been done in more recent years.

So, no....you have not solved any mystery, at all.

Further, wikipedia can be amended by anyone and is not a viable source of information.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"]Davidson's study of 1,289 women found that the sensation of ejaculation was very similar to that of urination.[4] One study by Gary Schubach used urethral catheterization in order to separate urine from orgasmic expulsions from elsewhere in the body. Seven women claiming to have ejaculations expelled large volumes of urine through the catheter at orgasm, and little to no other fluid.[47]"

I have never, ever heard a woman blow her top on the lavatory. Therefore, how can the sensation of urination possibly be the same sensation to ejaculation!

If someone has been able to separate (by catheterisation) urination from other fluids in the body. Ten it stands to reason that (with the back up of someone catheterising a woman) they are able to locate "other fluids" - therefore, by default - the existance, of 'other fluids'

Have they just proved female ejaculation by a hotchpotch of a 'clinical' investigation?

lol

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

*able to locate the source, of other fluids (by catheterisation).

Think theres a difference between cumming and gushing..the vag has glands in the lips and up inside..i expect there is a wee bit of wee when gushing..

Interesting so it is piss according to that.

Found that the vast majority of women who say they squirt are actually just peeing but that said my ex did at one point release a clear thick sweet tasting fluid tho again the majority of the time after that she squirted just pee,, but if your both having fun - who really cares!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

7 out of 1289

nvestigate the ultrasonographic, biochemical, and endoscopic features in two women who reported actual ejaculations during orgasm.

Main Outcome Measures.  Perineal ultrasound studies, as well as biochemical characteristics of ejaculate and urethroscopy, have been performed in two women.

Methods.  Two premenopausal women—44 and 45 years of age—who actually reported fluid expulsion (ejaculation) during orgasm have been investigated. Ultrasound imaging, biochemical studies of the ejaculated fluid, and endoscopy of the urethra have been used to identify a prostate in the female. Ejaculated fluid parameters have been compared to voided urine samples.

Results.  On high-definition perineal ultrasound images, a structure was identified consistent with the gland tissue surrounding the entire length of the female urethra. On urethroscopy, one midline opening (duct) was seen just inside the external meatus in the six-o’clock position. Biochemically, the fluid emitted during orgasm showed all the parameters found in prostate plasma in contrast to the values measured in voided urine.

Conclusions.  Data of the two women presented further underline the concept of the female prostate both as an organ itself and as the source of female ejaculation.Wimpissinger F, Stifter K, Grin W, and Stackl W. The female prostate revisited: Perineal ultrasound and biochemical studies of female ejaculate. J Sex Med 2007;4:1388–1393.

As the citation at the end states, this is from a study done more recently and it supports the fact that scientific study is now finding that female ejaculation does exist and is not simply incontinence.

ABSTRACT

Introduction.  The existence of female ejaculation and the female prostate is controversial; however, most scientists are not aware that historians of medicine and psychology described the phenomenon of female ejaculation approximately 2,000 years ago.

Aim.  To review historical literature in which female ejaculation is described.

Methods.  A comprehensive systematic literature review.

Main Outcome Measure.  Emission of fluid at the acme of orgasm and/or sexual pleasure in females was considered as a description of female ejaculation and therefore all documents referring to this phenomenon are included.

Results.  Physicians, anatomists, and psychologists in both eastern and western culture have described intellectual concepts of female ejaculation during orgasm. In ancient Asia female ejaculation was very well known and mentioned in several Chinese Taoist texts starting in the 4th century. The ancient Chinese concept of female ejaculation as independent of reproduction was supported by ancient Indian writings. First mentioned in a 7th century poem, female ejaculation and the Gräfenberg spot (G-spot) are described in detail in most works of the Kamasastra. In ancient Western writings the emission of female fluid is mentioned even earlier, depicted about 300 B.C. by Aristotle and in the 2nd century by Galen. Reinjier De Graaf in the 16th century provided the first scientific description of female ejaculation and was the first to refer to the periurethral glands as the female prostate. This concept was held by other scientists during the following centuries through 1952 A.D. when Ernst Gräfenberg reported on “The role of the urethra in female orgasm. Current research provides insight into the anatomy of the female prostate and describes female ejaculation as one of its functions.

Conclusions.  Credible evidence exists among different cultures that the female prostate and female ejaculation have been discovered, described and then forgotten over the last 2,000 years. Korda JB, Goldstein SW, and Sommer F. The history of female ejaculation. J Sex Med 2010;7:1965–1975.

And this is from an article citing evidence that this subject has been recurring for a very long time

only time a piss feels orgasmic to me is after ive had to hold one in for a few hours

Tongue in cheek! Thank you for that.

Good debate though

» Add a new message to this topic