FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Boomerangs ;)

Boomerangs ;)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had a greeting on WhatsApp from a guy whose name wasn't Dave . Well I know a lot of guys not called Dave so I asked him "not dave who?". He told me he was not Dave from London who adored me. I still needed elaboration. He asked if I remembered meeting him a year ago at XYZ, and from AlrightCherub (the clue is in the name ).

Yeah I remembered him, to which he responded with much flattery . He implied he wanted to resume where we left off. So I gave him that pleasure: I said goodbye as we did over a year ago (and blocked him ).

He isn't the first and won't be the last. In fact last night I had an email from a guy I apparently met on-line in 2011 , who wanted to resume contact.

Guys who do this, tell me - is it boredom? As a recipient I cannot think of it as a compliment (in fact it's edging slightly towards an insult). If communication is not on-going with guys then their numbers are deleted and they're forgotten about (the email guy I cannot recall whatsoever ). If it's not boredom, what the heck is it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Full balls syndrome

Desperation?

No more women left in the world to ask?

Laziness?

Going through their phone and remeniscing?

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

Don't really see it as a problem, if they were anything special, you would just pick up where you left off...

I have friends all over the world, who I message when I'm going to be in town...

They do the same... Some 10 years later (with a few IMs in-between).

You never know what the future holds and for the price of a few minutes of your time, it could change your life...

I've had that several times and it's always those that bottled it the first time round!!!

I've had too many to count

The text starts with a weak hello sexy I just ignore it

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Don't really see it as a problem, if they were anything special, you would just pick up where you left off...

I have friends all over the world, who I message when I'm going to be in town...

They do the same... Some 10 years later (with a few IMs in-between).

You never know what the future holds and for the price of a few minutes of your time, it could change your life..."

Exactly: if they were anything special

This is why I never delete a number so I know exactly who is messaging me. If I don't want any contact from them I block their number. Sometimes it does happen that guys I haven't chatted to in ages might message out of the blue. I don't see it as anything sinister as they normally only want to say hi.

I always assumed guys did this with past meets they perceived to be easy and could meet without much effort. In all honesty I can't see any other reason for them doing it.

"I always assumed guys did this with past meets they perceived to be easy and could meet without much effort. In all honesty I can't see any other reason for them doing it."

That certainly isn't why I get contacted as any guy would know that has met me or has been in contact would say that I'm almost impossible to meet, so that certainly isn't the case for all guys.

I always wondered why boomerangs got bigger as they got closer - then it hit me.

Bad jokes aside, I guess it's entirely down to intention / relationship. If it's an old flame who's in town then it's not mega crazy, if it's a previous bottler that's gained confidence it may be fair enough? Or maybe it's just a guy horny and going through his phone book.

Not my style but it happens, guys and girls do it.

» Add a new message to this topic