FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Vapour e-Cig.......

Vapour e-Cig.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On a vapour e-cig, are we classed as non smokers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was just thinking about this, I have myself down as a non smoker as I hardly use the ecig now and habe quit tobacco but I get the feeling I am being dishonest lol. Maybe I am being daft, I don't know

Would think smokers would say your a non smoker, and non smokers would say you still smoke

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

As an ex smoker - many years since I quit, I'd still class an e-cig as a smoker - if you kiss it can make your mouth taste funny to a non smoker.

"Would think smokers would say your a non smoker, and non smokers would say you still smoke "

I would think you are spot on there

I think I will keep an eye on this thread.

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

ive given tabacco and on e cig since april and use them less now. i class myself as a non smoker as i only inhale nicotine. i also do not smell of smoke or taste of smoke. when u kiss me u cannot taste the water water vapour or the peach of mint flavour of it! surely people who request non smokers do so because of the smell and taste of smokers!

"On a vapour e-cig, are we classed as non smokers?

"

Smokers that have made the switch know that they are non smokers, others will have one view or another.

Personally I resisted using these e cigs for sometime, even after hearing all the good reports towards how effective they are - typical smoker eh, avoiding any reasoning towards stopping.

They are a great aid, anything that gets us off the fags are!

We like those that have stopped are still nicotine addicts and always will be.

Give a never smoked person a few fags and they will not start smoking, give a past smoker a few cigs and the result will be very different!

Stay tobacco leaf free lol.

we tried to be open minded about this and still will be but we met a couple who used them and they just sat in the pub vaping almost constantly throughout the social we went to, far more than they would have done had they still been smokers...and I've noticed this with others who vape too...if we'd decided to take it further, we really wondered if they'd have been doing it constantly during play also...it's pretty much put us off...class yourselves as non smokers if you wish because technically, you are-even NICE have recommended e-cigarettes for giving up smoking, but we really wouldn't want someone doing it in our house and certainly not in our bedroom...

"we tried to be open minded about this and still will be but we met a couple who used them and they just sat in the pub vaping almost constantly throughout the social we went to, far more than they would have done had they still been smokers...and I've noticed this with others who vape too...if we'd decided to take it further, we really wondered if they'd have been doing it constantly during play also...it's pretty much put us off...class yourselves as non smokers if you wish because technically, you are-even NICE have recommended e-cigarettes for giving up smoking, but we really wouldn't want someone doing it in our house and certainly not in our bedroom..."

This is what happened to me, they became a cigarette that never ran out, change the battery/filter and off I went again.

After a few months I switched to inhalators/patches with ease.

I'm still on my daily fix for now but....

"we tried to be open minded about this and still will be but we met a couple who used them and they just sat in the pub vaping almost constantly throughout the social we went to, far more than they would have done had they still been smokers...and I've noticed this with others who vape too...if we'd decided to take it further, we really wondered if they'd have been doing it constantly during play also...it's pretty much put us off...class yourselves as non smokers if you wish because technically, you are-even NICE have recommended e-cigarettes for giving up smoking, but we really wouldn't want someone doing it in our house and certainly not in our bedroom..."

I hardly use mine and don't use it in peoples houses either but mine is mainly for work, other that it just sits on the table.

going to be really graphic here and ask a question later so apologies. We used to say we would meet smokers because we didn't want to appear rude or intolerant but experience showed us that didn't work

2 things happened which made us change our profile. We met a couple, played and then as soon as we'd finished the bloke said he was gagging for a fag and went out and smoked a fag by our back door in his Birthday suit. When he came back in he stank of stale smoke and we really didn't fancy any more play.

Sorry to get graphic here now. We did notice that people we met who said they only smoked occasionally or specifically hadn't smoked before seeing us, had bodily fluids that frankly tasted quite bitter. Again apologies for being so graphic. Question is..... Is that the nicotine which tastes nasty and bitter or is it the other pollutants. This is quite a serious question because I can't decide if I like these E cigs or not ?

If they are as good as the manufacturers claim they could be the greatest health benefit since penicillin was invented and could save millions of lives but are they as good as they say they are. I was talking to my sister the other day and she has just restarted smoking again. Long story and wont bore you with details.

I asked have you tried the E cigs and she said they seem to make her cough more.

How weird is that I thought. I think I'll carry on being a total Ex smoker and not go down that route.

"going to be really graphic here and ask a question later so apologies. We used to say we would meet smokers because we didn't want to appear rude or intolerant but experience showed us that didn't work

2 things happened which made us change our profile. We met a couple, played and then as soon as we'd finished the bloke said he was gagging for a fag and went out and smoked a fag by our back door in his Birthday suit. When he came back in he stank of stale smoke and we really didn't fancy any more play.

Sorry to get graphic here now. We did notice that people we met who said they only smoked occasionally or specifically hadn't smoked before seeing us, had bodily fluids that frankly tasted quite bitter. Again apologies for being so graphic. Question is..... Is that the nicotine which tastes nasty and bitter or is it the other pollutants. This is quite a serious question because I can't decide if I like these E cigs or not ?

If they are as good as the manufacturers claim they could be the greatest health benefit since penicillin was invented and could save millions of lives but are they as good as they say they are. I was talking to my sister the other day and she has just restarted smoking again. Long story and wont bore you with details.

I asked have you tried the E cigs and she said they seem to make her cough more.

How weird is that I thought. I think I'll carry on being a total Ex smoker and not go down that route."

They can be quite dry on your throat first thing but my Missis doesn't smoke at all and there is no stale smell and leaves no disgusting tastes either. She would complain everytime I smoked tobacco but not once has she complained since I have used e cigs.

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"going to be really graphic here and ask a question later so apologies. We used to say we would meet smokers because we didn't want to appear rude or intolerant but experience showed us that didn't work

How weird is that I thought. I think I'll carry on being a total Ex smoker and not go down that route."

The taste of semen is affected by what you've eaten or d*unk, so there's no reason why it shouldn't be affected by tobacco.

I've been on the VIP e cig since last sat x been smoking 20 a day for 30 years previous to that and although chuffed with myself I guess ill never b classed as a non smoker probs more like a guy who's doing brill tryin to give up !!! Lol xx

By *adgodCouple  over a year ago

Greensburg

We wondered about this too. We both use them, and we put ourselves down as non smokers. To those who say they won't meet smokers, we always let them know just in case it matters to them.

By *andykissesWoman  over a year ago

laugharne

i used patches wen i stopped 2yrs ago but have had a relapse and thinking abt going for a ecig cos i hate smelling of fags

"

I assume so its not smoke after all its a vapourer isn't it?

I assume so its not smoke after all its a vapourer isn't it?"

Yes.

[Removed by poster at 25/08/14 15:47:47]

"

. According to life insurance companies you are classed as a non smoker after 12 mths and and there are tests to prove it

I still see it as smoking of sorts,its still the action if smoking,the use of them is banned in lots of places but it wouldn't bother me on a meet as such,unless they spent more time vaping than playing

[Removed by poster at 25/08/14 15:52:48]

Slightly off tack, but given the amount of 'inches' that guys are being deceptive about, I really don't think any vapourers should worry!....

"Slightly off tack, but given the amount of 'inches' that guys are being deceptive about, I really don't think any vapourers should worry!.... "

That made us chuckle.

I wouldn't class you as a non smoker myself. Personally I kissed someone who used one and it was no better than kissing a smoker. It had a chemical taste to it

I've been wondering about this as I've been using them about a week and given up (touch wood) the real ones.... Still confused what to put though!!

By *etitmortCouple  over a year ago

ipswich

There are many, many different types of e-cig and if they are of good quality and using British made liquids there should be no problems at all.

I have used various different types over a couple of years and they have improved dramatically.

I use mine everywhere, supermarket, pubs, even on planes.

I tend to use it less obviously in some places but I've never been asked to not use it.

They do make you cough when first using them but that soon stops and it being water vapour , I think helps to clean out the lungs. Certainly made me feel clearer than before when I'd just simply tried to stop tobacco.

Liquids can be various strengths of nicotine or none at all.

As the saying goes.... no smoke without fire... well as you don't light an e-cig , there's no fire, so there can't be any smoke can there?

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

my frustration with this is that like many people before have given up smoking using a nicotine substitute. years ago gum was the fashion. then patches. no one said they were still smoking when they used these. but now people use water vapour with varying level of nicotine weaning down to none some people are still classing them as smokers or getting stopped from doing it in some places. i dont recall nicotine gum and patches being banned!

"

A month or so ago I would have said not but watching the press this last week I would think you will be tared with the same brush.

However if you don't vapor round people they will never know as it doesn't really smell like cigs.

» Add a new message to this topic