FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ladies, how well do you know your mans bits?

Ladies, how well do you know your mans bits?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nJ_NW_cpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

wirral

Mrs PnJ says she would know my bits by touch with a blindfold on. So for those with a male partner do you believe, given lets say ten to feel, you could pick your partners out by touch alone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Mrs PnJ says she would know my bits by touch with a blindfold on. So for those with a male partner do you believe, given lets say ten to feel, you could pick your partners out by touch alone?"

I might get confused with ten but I definitely know the difference when there are two to choose from.

Would you recognise your lady's "bits" by touch do you think?

wirral

"Mrs PnJ says she would know my bits by touch with a blindfold on. So for those with a male partner do you believe, given lets say ten to feel, you could pick your partners out by touch alone?

I might get confused with ten but I definitely know the difference when there are two to choose from.

Would you recognise your lady's "bits" by touch do you think? "

No I don’t think by a simple touch of the hand I could, given a few minuets I think I would know her reactions to certain things but just by a touch ………… don’t think so.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Mrs PnJ says she would know my bits by touch with a blindfold on. So for those with a male partner do you believe, given lets say ten to feel, you could pick your partners out by touch alone?

No I don’t think by a simple touch of the hand I could, given a few minuets I think I would know her reactions to certain things but just by a touch ………… don’t think so."

Probably best not to put these things to the test

wirral

No I don’t think by a simple touch of the hand I could, given a few minuets I think I would know her reactions to certain things but just by a touch ………… don’t think so.

Probably best not to put these things to the test "

Mrs PnJ would like to try this next time we are out but maybe she just wants to get her hands on 10 cocks lol.

» Add a new message to this topic