FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Prerogative

Prerogative

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *habs OP   Man  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

The last few month's I've seen posts on a number of threads where "prerogative" has been suggested as the exclusive right of female swingers. I admit I had not looked up the definition in a while so I did:

pre·rog·a·tive:

1. a right or privilege exclusive to a particular individual or class.

"owning an automobile was still the prerogative of the rich"

synonyms: entitlement, right, privilege, advantage, due, birthright

"it's my prerogative to hold on to the farm"

When used with:

"Its a her prerogative if she chooses not to turn up to a meet, no questions asked".

"Its a females prerogative if she can't accomodate - him on the other hand, that's just suspicious".

"So what if she slapped him in the middle of the club? Its her prerogative and he asked a stupid question"

Admittedly these are random, but considering the life we live, being for mutual fun, I've never understood this. Surely if its all "mutual" why does one party have this "exclusive right" to anything? I'd understand if we were talking "who brings the condoms?" but with most other things (to do with swinging, not the vanilla life) am not so sure.

Your thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Guess its a case if the most valuable commodity ruling and value being set by supply and demand.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 24/08/14 14:05:14]

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I do not believe that it is or should be exclusive to females, nor that I ever will.

Far too much is excused because someone has a vagina.

50/50 in my book.

Because women are frail creatures who need protecting from beastly men. I thought everyone knew that

Some people have their head up their arse and think they are something special.

Women, couples, guys, tv's... some. Not all.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I do not believe that it is or should be exclusive to females, nor that I ever will.

50/50 in my book.

"

I agree with this even though I am in possession of that exclusive commodity mentioned

shouldn't be slapping anyone really, that's not your right that's being an immature dick.

guys and women both have the perogative not to turn up, no questions asked.

does look dodgy if you can't accomodate, and seeing as women are more likely to have children then i can understand the gender bias here, in that a man is probably married f he can't accomodate, but there could be other reasons. i suspect this argument is based more on personal expereince rather than prejudice, but not sure.

everyone has equal rights. i been talking to a mate and he did some scat stuff with a woman he hooked up with amd it never even entered his head to tell her he didn't want to do it and didn't like it. he'd been ignoring her messages since but liked her as a person and enjoyed everything else they did, i just told him to tell her what his needs were and see if she would compromise, and it's worked out fine for them.

nobody has exclusive rights to anything, apart from their own body and mind.

By *habs OP   Man  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

" i suspect this argument is based more on personal expereince rather than prejudice, but not sure."

Interested to know where this point came from - care to elaborate?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

No one has the upper hand but some women on here think there special and men should bow down to their every want and need without having preferences or prerogatives themselves.

Personally I prefer men to have there own prerogatives, wants and needs and not jump hoops for the certain females

"I do not believe that it is or should be exclusive to females, nor that I ever will.

50/50 in my book.

"

That is the trouble with a site such as this .....the minority seem

Seem to have gained control and therefore it's their prerogative to do what the hell they like. It doesn't make it right though.

» Add a new message to this topic