what do u look for

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do u look for in a man on here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

There are as many answers to that as there are people looking.

In general I would say that if you're attempting to make yourself appear attractive to everyone you have missed the fact that we are all individuals.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dont.

Women only for me

By *ue and robCouple  over a year ago

ware

Personality counts more for us looks with a shit attitude is so common on here

someone who doesn't look too serious or grumpy.

A cheery disposition and a jaunty angle to his cap

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

Looks and personality first. By 'looks' I don't mean they have to be drop dead handsome, just a face that I find attractive (Black, white, Asian, fat, thin, whatever. Good looks are subjective at the best of times). A personality that exudes confidence, wit and charm. Someone who isn't arrogant and boastful.

Bottom of my list is cock and bod. I'm not a size queen cock wise (our favourite regular fuckbuddy is about 5 inches but he has magic fingers and a talented tongue and can make me cum constantly it seems) but I won't run from a large one. The body doesn't really matter either. I love the rugby bod. Large but not fat, muscles but not body builder sculptured. I'm not overly keen on skinny guys though.

The only thing that I can't get by is age. Young enough to be my kid or old enough to be my dad I find a huge turn off.

X

I'm very shallow on here, I just want a guy who I find physically attracted to. However, personality counts too x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"A cheery disposition and a jaunty angle to his cap "

If I had a cap, I'd doff it to you

tall, decent looking, bothers to groom themself, independent and not clingy, submissive.

not too fussed about personality coz i'm not looking for one bloke or regular meets but if i enjoy someons company that's a bonus and if they wanted to meet again of course i would do that.

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

"Looks and personality first. By 'looks' I don't mean they have to be drop dead handsome, just a face that I find attractive (Black, white, Asian, fat, thin, whatever. Good looks are subjective at the best of times). A personality that exudes confidence, wit and charm. Someone who isn't arrogant and boastful.

Bottom of my list is cock and bod. I'm not a size queen cock wise (our favourite regular fuckbuddy is about 5 inches but he has magic fingers and a talented tongue and can make me cum constantly it seems) but I won't run from a large one. The body doesn't really matter either. I love the rugby bod. Large but not fat, muscles but not body builder sculptured. I'm not overly keen on skinny guys though.

The only thing that I can't get by is age. Young enough to be my kid or old enough to be my dad I find a huge turn off.

X"

I'm in agreement to most of this to

Although there has to be an attraction, we go for personality more often than looks as a top criterion.

We find that if the personality is rubbish, we quickly lose interest in the looks of people.

We like to be able to get on with who we get intimate with you see....

"I'm very shallow on here, I just want a guy who I find physically attracted to. However, personality counts too x"

it's not shallow... Im here for sex and sex only.. Don't really want to get to know peoples life stories or personalities... Getting to know someone often leads to emotional ties... Something i know all too well off here and its a dangerous game for me... Im looking for a certain character that only can be verified in their write ups from other people... Its not shallow... Im not looking for anything other then sex

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

His personality

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Depends what I'm doing on that night. If I'm clubbing then someone with personality who can put up with me for a few hours. If it is a dogging meet, then someone with a pulse, not too old, attractive, poor taste in trannies, own teeth, no convictions for serial killing and so on

A level of intelligence, manners and one who checks any messages sent for a start.

someone who looks like cliff Richard.

By *each_PittWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"tall, decent looking, bothers to groom themself, independent and not clingy, submissive.

not too fussed about personality coz i'm not looking for one bloke or regular meets but if i enjoy someons company that's a bonus and if they wanted to meet again of course i would do that."

Yes! All of the above

Someone who reads profiles would be a start but I am not holding my breath

"Someone who reads profiles would be a start but I am not holding my breath "

» Add a new message to this topic