FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Prince Albert

Prince Albert

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a girl with a few piercings herself I've never yet had the pleasure (or so I've been told) of having sex with a man who's got a Prince Albert piercing. So boys, where are you and girls do they hit the spot like I've been told?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hubby has got one and its fantastic. feels really nice

Never had the personal experience of playing with a guy who has one cos the thought of them males me feel queasy

"Never had the personal experience of playing with a guy who has one cos the thought of them males me feel queasy "

Haha!! They excite me but different strokes for different folks xx

"hubby has got one and its fantastic. feels really nice "

Lucky you and nice to know xx

I have to say I've tried one and never again.

"I have to say I've tried one and never again. "

Really? Why not? Was it uncomfortable?

"I have to say I've tried one and never again.

Really? Why not? Was it uncomfortable?"

Yes very. It wasn't a big piercing either. And I couldn't put it in my mouth x

Yes very. It wasn't a big piercing either. And I couldn't put it in my mouth x "

This^^

Made no difference to me during fucking and made it almost impossible to suck properly.

his PA is a bar rather than a ring which makes no difference when doing a BJ. It just has a ball on the top.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I have a bar all way through and no complaints yet lol x

I'd also love to experience a pierced cock. Particularly someone with an apadravya but don't seem to come across many people who have them

ashby de la zouch

I have one xx

"As a girl with a few piercings herself I've never yet had the pleasure (or so I've been told) of having sex with a man who's got a Prince Albert piercing. So boys, where are you and girls do they hit the spot like I've been told? "
Not got a PA but do have a fraenum piercing see profile pics if you don't know what that one is

ashby de la zouch

From wiki xxx

Because it passes through the most sensitive part of the penis, the procedure is among the most painful of male genital piercings. However, once healed, the apadravya is usually very pleasurable to wear, as it stimulates the penile tissues internally. It is generally thought of as the most pleasurable for female sexual partners, since the top of the piercing is positioned such that it contacts the G-spot in vaginal intercourse. It is also pleasurable for same-sex partners, since the top of the piercing is positioned such that it contacts the prostate in anal intercourse.

"I have one xx"

Yes very. It wasn't a big piercing either. And I couldn't put it in my mouth x "

thats what i was like i didnt like the feeling in my mouth one bit x

"From wiki xxx

Because it passes through the most sensitive part of the penis, the procedure is among the most painful of male genital piercings. However, once healed, the apadravya is usually very pleasurable to wear, as it stimulates the penile tissues internally. It is generally thought of as the most pleasurable for female sexual partners, since the top of the piercing is positioned such that it contacts the G-spot in vaginal intercourse. It is also pleasurable for same-sex partners, since the top of the piercing is positioned such that it contacts the prostate in anal intercourse.

"

Well I'm learning today though they do look a bit like frankencock

"

Well I'm learning today though they do look a bit like frankencock "

I think mine looks like a mushroom with eyes

"From wiki xxx

"

As your pictures are private I just Google image searched this piercing and to be fair it's a lot neater than the big ring worn by a lot of Prince Albert piercings

ashby de la zouch

"From wiki xxx

As your pictures are private I just Google image searched this piercing and to be fair it's a lot neater than the big ring worn by a lot of Prince Albert piercings "

Lol I don't show cock pics on profile xx

"From wiki xxx

As your pictures are private I just Google image searched this piercing and to be fair it's a lot neater than the big ring worn by a lot of Prince Albert piercings

Lol I don't show cock pics on profile xx"

Very refreshing and I'm not complaining

I used to meet a guy with one but i wasn't keen on it tbh, it was gross giving a bj, made me feel sick cua it was like having foil paper in my mouth and i was always scared it would damage my teeth and it made no difference to sex at all and at times he smelt of wee which meant i didn't want to go anywhere near him lol

I would never ever meet a guy with one now !

Love love love it!

ashby de la zouch

"I used to meet a guy with one but i wasn't keen on it tbh, it was gross giving a bj, made me feel sick cua it was like having foil paper in my mouth and i was always scared it would damage my teeth and it made no difference to sex at all and at times he smelt of wee which meant i didn't want to go anywhere near him lol

I would never ever meet a guy with one now !"

Hmmmm

Smelt of wee and you had little pleasure from it ? Sounds like the man to me ?

A side point

Some ladies are obsessed with bjs good for them x

Sometimes it's said they don't like pa piercings to bj

It seems they have a set bj repertoire and are uncomfortable to adjust their fixed technique.

I prefer having my cock licked and the shaft bitten but it seems where the proud bj Queens are concerned it's their way or no way of course it's their preference as it is mine x

I like to lick a woman so she is pleasured, for her taste for her voice .I would not get too far if I did not adapt and empathise to what pleased the lady xxx

I hate the feeling when they hit my teeth...but then I have a teeny mouth...

I usually give give a bj in a way that the guy likes, howeve givin a bj to a guy with a pa is painful and scary, i would like to keep my teeth intact

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I don't like it when they rattle against my teeth and I find it reduces the possibilities during blow jobs.

Well I've never tried so I can't say if I would like it or if it would be a hindrance or nor.

I do know as I said before PA's make me feel a bit queasy but I'm sure it's just the actual thought more than the real thing and the bar straight through does not look quite so garish.

Giving a bj for me is a huge turn on as is receiving oral but each one I give is different from the last as even if the person is the same the situation is different

Most girls insist I take it out to be honest......

My piercing is a little less scary my ex loved it as in reverse cowgirl or doggy it hits the right spot although she did request I got bigger balls lol .

A lady on a recent meet liked touching it it fascinated her so maybe its down to the individual lady x

I have a number of piercings and found that about 50% of people enjoy them and 50% find them a complete no no

I wanted something different to the PA and a ladder seemed a good alternative

"As a girl with a few piercings herself I've never yet had the pleasure (or so I've been told) of having sex with a man who's got a Prince Albert piercing. So boys, where are you and girls do they hit the spot like I've been told? "
yes have one and yes never had a complaint can be default with bj but can take it out for that

By *imberlykumsWoman  over a year ago

somewhere central

Thanks for the bj technique tip I'll try it out asap. I like to tailor my bj to my partner, love to hear advice and feedback both during and after so I can make it more pleasurable next time. I detest a guy who thinks he's the oral king but only uses one style and thinks I should be grateful

"Thanks for the bj technique tip I'll try it out asap. I like to tailor my bj to my partner, love to hear advice and feedback both during and after so I can make it more pleasurable next time. I detest a guy who thinks he's the oral king but only uses one style and thinks I should be grateful "
lol

Enjoy what you enjoy try new things not never fear what you have not tried. ..

I have one and my boyfriend loves it.

Thanks for all your replies xx

By *ishandwantCouple  over a year ago

Wellingborough

"From wiki xxx

Because it passes through the most sensitive part of the penis, the procedure is among the most painful of male genital piercings."

As someone who has sat through 26 seperate body piercings I can testify to the fact that the above statement is bulls**t!

I had both a Prince Albert and an Ampalang piercing done in one sitting and it was probably the least painful of all.

However, NOTHING but NOTHING causes more pain than deep nipple piercing.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus

The great thing with them is that they're not permanent and can be taken out if they're not required.

Now all I have left of the 26 is those 2 and 3 in my tongue.

As you can imagine, I'm very popular with my wife.

ashby de la zouch

"From wiki xxx

Because it passes through the most sensitive part of the penis, the procedure is among the most painful of male genital piercings.

As someone who has sat through 26 seperate body piercings I can testify to the fact that the above statement is bulls**t!

I had both a Prince Albert and an Ampalang piercing done in one sitting and it was probably the least painful of all.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus

The great thing with them is that they're not permanent and can be taken out if they're not required.

"

It's not bull shit x it's in context

Of all piercings the male genital piercings are some of the most pain free . Agreed the nip is probably the most painful of whole body

I have 7 genital most were nigh on pain free my reverse pa which is part of the apadravya piercing was the most painful but still fairly mild

I quoted wiki as it gave a reasonable indication of what it is and how most women experience it also that it said "one of most painful of Genital piercings" well compared to a ladder or frennum yes it is lol

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

[Removed by poster at 25/08/14 12:01:50]

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

We met a couple and the guy had a pa other half found it bit strange to start but soon get to grips and sucked him a few times. She liked the feeling inside her pussy when he fucked her. However she would not want it a the time

ashby de la zouch

"We met a couple and the guy had a pa other half found it bit strange to start but soon get to grips and sucked him a few times. She liked the feeling inside her pussy when he fucked her. However she would not want it a the time "

My experience with fbs or longer term partners is :

Usually play with them in , occasionally take them out and it's rrefreshingly different however then usually requested back in once the novelty has worn off x

One of my fbs needs a piercing fix in between her normal bfs

To have the flexibility is fantastic x must be the yoga xx

I'd imagine if a guy wears a condom, that any extra sensation during sex for the fem would be completely diminished?

ashby de la zouch

"I'd imagine if a guy wears a condom, that any extra sensation during sex for the fem would be completely diminished? "

Diminished ? Reduced of course by about 2.89%

"I'd imagine if a guy wears a condom, that any extra sensation during sex for the fem would be completely diminished?

Diminished ? Reduced of course by about 2.89% "

Was thinking along the lines that it won't move around etc and stimulate different areas as it would bareback (I'm NOT saying I want bareback!)

ashby de la zouch

"I'd imagine if a guy wears a condom, that any extra sensation during sex for the fem would be completely diminished?

Was thinking along the lines that it won't move around etc and stimulate different areas as it would bareback (I'm NOT saying I want bareback!) "

Doesn't quite work like that it's the cock that does the moving xx

I have a bar so it's firmly in place regardless of condom or hip action , I put it where she or I want it xxx

A ring is held more in place with a condom but often will flatten a little as it slides inside .its al different all good I don't say better or worse xx

Was thinking along the lines that it won't move around etc and stimulate different areas as it would bareback (I'm NOT saying I want bareback!)

Doesn't quite work like that it's the cock that does the moving xx

I have a bar so it's firmly in place regardless of condom or hip action , I put it where she or I want it xxx

A ring is held more in place with a condom but often will flatten a little as it slides inside .its al different all good I don't say better or worse xx "

Aww ok, that makes sense. I was thinking along the ring thing that it would flatten etc. Good to know! Never had the pleasure. One to add to bucket list

By *ishandwantCouple  over a year ago

Wellingborough

"From wiki xxx

Because it passes through the most sensitive part of the penis, the procedure is among the most painful of male genital piercings.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus

It's not bull shit x it's in context

Of all piercings the male genital piercings are some of the most pain free . Agreed the nip is probably the most painful of whole body

I have 7 genital most were nigh on pain free my reverse pa which is part of the apadravya piercing was the most painful but still fairly mild

I quoted wiki as it gave a reasonable indication of what it is and how most women experience it also that it said "one of most painful of Genital piercings" well compared to a ladder or frennum yes it is lol"

Absolutely.

I merely wished to point out that I thought the wiki author is clearly someone who has little or no experience of piercing.

How many times has someone said to you "Oooo doesn't that hurt?" Or "I bet that hurt".

I believe some people's perception of the pain experienced during a piercing is greatly exaggerated.

You yourself will know that only too well.

I've got a PA and nipple piercing. Thankfully I had the PA done first as no way would the lady have got near my cock had she done the nipple first!

We were very thoughtful on the gauge of the ring, starting with 2.5mm and now its just under 4mm. We won't be going thicker as it works just fine, enhancing the feelings Cheryl gets quite a bit.

At the club, we've only had one lady refuse to play, the rest have been curious or mad keen to have a play. On the subject of removal, I wouldn't take it out to save a play session; its who I am and I'd prefer us to to play with those who are keen on them. That level of choice is of course what makes our lifestyle so interesting

in essex and from my experience ladies love it

[Removed by poster at 26/08/14 13:48:15]

By *idsTonyMan  over a year ago

RUGBY

I had a PA a few years ago and had mixed reactions over it and most didn't really enjoy it, esp giving a bj with it. I was undecided if I should keep it or remove, then a kickboxing accident took the decision out of my hands and the PA out if my cock

» Add a new message to this topic