FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hetroflexible - just trying it on for size

Hetroflexible - just trying it on for size

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It seems to be the current buzz word for people who like to mix it up a bit - sometimes straight, sometimes bi, depending on the situation etc. I kinda like it. Interested what you think when you see it. Would it put you of meeting someone who has it on their profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Homo = same hetero = differant

So "different flexible" ?

Might be a nice buzz phrase but actually it's semantic nonsense xx

I like pansexual which I think accuracy describes open to all xxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Homo = same hetero = differant

. "

Yes, like that one too x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It would put me off. Sounds ridiculous.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It makes me think of gymnastics and bending and playing naked oily twister.

load of bollocks...someone's made it up...you can't be "sometimes straight"...your either straight or your not

"It makes me think of gymnastics and bending and playing naked oily twister. "
sounds fun

ashby de la zouch

I still practice yoga and gymnastics xx

"It seems to be the current buzz word for people who like to mix it up a bit - sometimes straight, sometimes bi, depending on the situation etc. I kinda like it. Interested what you think when you see it. Would it put you of meeting someone who has it on their profile?"
Your bi or your straight despite the silly wording

"It seems to be the current buzz word for people who like to mix it up a bit - sometimes straight, sometimes bi, depending on the situation etc. I kinda like it. Interested what you think when you see it. Would it put you of meeting someone who has it on their profile?Your bi or your straight despite the silly wording"

I don't think that is necessarily the case. Bisexual indicates that one is sexually attracted to both men and women, usually equally. I consider myself to be straight in that I am only sexually drawn to men, however, in the heat of the moment in a group situation I might kiss or touch another woman who outside that situation I felt no sexual attraction to.

ashby de la zouch

"It seems to be the current buzz word for people who like to mix it up a bit - sometimes straight, sometimes bi, depending on the situation etc. I kinda like it. Interested what you think when you see it. Would it put you of meeting someone who has it on their profile?Your bi or your straight despite the silly wording

I don't think that is necessarily the case. Bisexual indicates that one is sexually attracted to both men and women, usually equally. I consider myself to be straight in that I am only sexually drawn to men, however, in the heat of the moment in a group situation I might kiss or touch another woman who outside that situation I felt no sexual attraction to. "

Ok perhaps you're

Flexisexual xxxx

"It seems to be the current buzz word for people who like to mix it up a bit - sometimes straight, sometimes bi, depending on the situation etc. I kinda like it. Interested what you think when you see it. Would it put you of meeting someone who has it on their profile?Your bi or your straight despite the silly wording

I don't think that is necessarily the case. Bisexual indicates that one is sexually attracted to both men and women, usually equally. I consider myself to be straight in that I am only sexually drawn to men, however, in the heat of the moment in a group situation I might kiss or touch another woman who outside that situation I felt no sexual attraction to. "

bisexual then

I don't think that is necessarily the case. Bisexual indicates that one is sexually attracted to both men and women, usually equally. I consider myself to be straight in that I am only sexually drawn to men, however, in the heat of the moment in a group situation I might kiss or touch another woman who outside that situation I felt no sexual attraction to. bisexual then"

Then we obviously have very different ideas of what bisexual means, I do not seek out sexual experiences with women because I want them or desire them nor do I choose to play with women.

I don't think that is necessarily the case. Bisexual indicates that one is sexually attracted to both men and women, usually equally. I consider myself to be straight in that I am only sexually drawn to men, however, in the heat of the moment in a group situation I might kiss or touch another woman who outside that situation I felt no sexual attraction to.

Ok perhaps you're

Flexisexual xxxx"

I've heard some refer to it as bisensual which I think is the most accurate description. x

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"It makes me think of gymnastics and bending and playing naked oily twister. "
oh! Sounds interesting! ... Slip n sliiiiide! Lol

"Homo = same hetero = differant

. "

Pansexual sounds like you have a penchant for satyrs ...

I prefer omnisexual just incase any sexy aliens invade too

why are people so obsessed with labelling sexuality anyway?

and why does this site have an American spellchecker .. ?

"why are people so obsessed with labelling sexuality anyway?

and why does this site have an American spellchecker .. ?"

its not labelling...words have meanings for a reason.....

I'm quite happy with the words we have. New words are just going too confuse everyone.

Hows about just "sexual". Thats what i would put...

» Add a new message to this topic