FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Boooooorrringg!!

Boooooorrringg!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So ive read loads of forum posts saying that cock pictures and close up pussy pictures, and decided to change our pictures around, now I cant help feeling that all our public pictures dont do us justice and look a tad boring haha.

What are peoples views on cock and pussy pictures? Is it a big no no from everybody?

Miss Jay

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I certainly dislike them, if I am going to meet someone, would rather find out what her pussy looks like the first time we get naked and start having fun

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I like pictures of chickens and cat and if they are in the same picture I like them even more

I like your photos, shame about the picture quality

I think you should have what pictures you like and what you're happy with

Everyone on here will have differing opinions and its your profile

Why can't you get your own upgrade code?

We have put most of ours as friends only now as we dont want to offend potential meets. oh and purehoneypot, simply cant afford it this time, thought was worth a shot seeing if anyone is generous enough to give us one

Seeing a pic of a man's cock in a pussy doesn't attract me to the man

"So ive read loads of forum posts saying that cock pictures and close up pussy pictures, and decided to change our pictures around, now I cant help feeling that all our public pictures dont do us justice and look a tad boring haha.

What are peoples views on cock and pussy pictures? Is it a big no no from everybody?

Miss Jay"

It's a huge no no I don't like

"We have put most of ours as friends only now as we dont want to offend potential meets. oh and purehoneypot, simply cant afford it this time, thought was worth a shot seeing if anyone is generous enough to give us one "

Wtf !!!!!!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We have put most of ours as friends only now as we dont want to offend potential meets. oh and purehoneypot, simply cant afford it this time, thought was worth a shot seeing if anyone is generous enough to give us one "

Whoa! You might want to have a word with yourselves about that.

Why have a word with ourselves? I think worth the shot didnt succeed but you dont get anywhere without asking have seen many a person do the same which is where I got the idea, go hunt down there profiles and say something to those people too! That wasnt what my post was about, that was an update on my profile.

Each to their own. It's your profile. I tend to be put off by public blow job pics on girls profiles personally and full nude too but that's a personal preference.

"Why have a word with ourselves? I think worth the shot didnt succeed but you dont get anywhere without asking have seen many a person do the same which is where I got the idea, go hunt down there profiles and say something to those people too! That wasnt what my post was about, that was an update on my profile."
erm it's against site rules for a start . And I think perhaps get some pride !!!!

I was not aware that asking for an upgrade code was against the rules, your welcome to check up on my profile and see the status was removed, as for pride, I have plenty of pride thank you very much. Told to get some pride for simply saying anyone fancy giving us an upgrade code, pride is clearly different to everyone I could say get some pride put your body away and stop fucking everyone but then I would be a hypocrite

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Not a great fan of close up cock and pussy shots. Prefer to leave something to the imagination. We do have them but hidden, we try to have more fun type pics on profile.

"I was not aware that asking for an upgrade code was against the rules, your welcome to check up on my profile and see the status was removed, as for pride, I have plenty of pride thank you very much. Told to get some pride for simply saying anyone fancy giving us an upgrade code, pride is clearly different to everyone I could say get some pride put your body away and stop fucking everyone but then I would be a hypocrite "

*Gets popcorn, deck chair and a beer

"I was not aware that asking for an upgrade code was against the rules, your welcome to check up on my profile and see the status was removed, as for pride, I have plenty of pride thank you very much. Told to get some pride for simply saying anyone fancy giving us an upgrade code, pride is clearly different to everyone I could say get some pride put your body away and stop fucking everyone but then I would be a hypocrite "

Asking for money is against site rules . And as for the rest of your comments .... Grow up

Less is more.....

applies to a lot of things in life.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Why have a word with ourselves? I think worth the shot didnt succeed but you dont get anywhere without asking have seen many a person do the same which is where I got the idea, go hunt down there profiles and say something to those people too! That wasnt what my post was about, that was an update on my profile."

Sigh. People do lots of things it doesn't mean you have to as well.

Ok I defectivley asked for money by asking for a code fucking hell shoot me now I committed the worst crime of all time. Why dont you grow up and stop being an internet troll?

Did my post have anything to do with what your talking about? No.

Why remark? Because you are bored? Dont tell me it was to make me aware it was against the site rules, if that was the case you would have politley messaged saying something to the effect of "im not sure if your aware but your status goes against the site rules" as clearly if I was aware it was against site rules I wouldnt have written it, im not on this site to break the rules, what would be the point of that?

"Why have a word with ourselves? I think worth the shot didnt succeed but you dont get anywhere without asking have seen many a person do the same which is where I got the idea, go hunt down there profiles and say something to those people too! That wasnt what my post was about, that was an update on my profile.

Sigh. People do lots of things it doesn't mean you have to as well. "

it was a status that was on for all of five mins, probably not even that long, its not their now, im now aware it was not allowed,

Should I still be taken to the docs?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Ok I defectivley asked for money by asking for a code fucking hell shoot me now I committed the worst crime of all time. Why dont you grow up and stop being an internet troll?

Did my post have anything to do with what your talking about? No.

Why remark? Because you are bored? Dont tell me it was to make me aware it was against the site rules, if that was the case you would have politley messaged saying something to the effect of "im not sure if your aware but your status goes against the site rules" as clearly if I was aware it was against site rules I wouldnt have written it, im not on this site to break the rules, what would be the point of that?"

It is against site rules. And I think we can leave it there