FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Clean it!!!

Clean it!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do some people not make sure they are clean before playing??? There is nothing worse than smelly bits...

Has anybody else had the same problem?? And how would you let someone know that it smells lol???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittlelaurenCouple  over a year ago

stevenage

If I was going to go near a cock and it smelt I would not touch it. I would take one fresh from another girls pussy but that's a sexy smell... But not a "I don't wash" smell

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

This is why i stay away from gloryholes as iv not had good experiences in them.

Flirtyfox

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Why do some people not make sure they are clean before playing??? There is nothing worse than smelly bits...

Has anybody else had the same problem?? And how would you let someone know that it smells lol??? "

has never happened to us at all. If it ever did ( shudders) would just stop there n then! If we make all the effort to be 100% clean ( we both meticulously do so ) in all depts , then we expect the same from any play mates ... If not , it aint happening ... Please or offend!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

seriously??? I know I'm a bit obsessive about cleanliness but I can't believe anyone would expect a lady to go near them if they weren't clean. What an incredible lack of respect.

"Why do some people not make sure they are clean before playing??? There is nothing worse than smelly bits...

Has anybody else had the same problem?? And how would you let someone know that it smells lol??? "

mr.. Me lol

The wife makes sure I wipe before even we have fun ourselves ... But had a smelly 1 or 2 but not had the bottle to say

Luckily not had this happen to me....but if it did I would let them know in no uncertain terms......

I would rather offend than go near a stinky fishy pussy....yuk!!

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

[Removed by poster at 18/08/14 23:42:01]

It happened to me and I told him it fucking stunk and I wasn't going anywhere near it. He told me had had a wank before he arrived.

"It happened to me and I told him it fucking stunk and I wasn't going anywhere near it. He told me had had a wank before he arrived. "
mr me

Why ffs ... Weirdo

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

ive had the odd 1 with suspect cleanliness. . ive said i wouldnt meet again and if they ask why i kindly explain it to them. sometimes i find its not their cock which is the problem but not brushing teeth or a full shower b4 hand especially not washing there backside. men seem to forget when i suck a cock i get right down there an aromas travel

so im kind but to the point as these ppl seem not to consider other ppl. im always overly clean

The party that I attend regularly has a knee tapping policy. If any guy or lady is less than fresh, then they are tapped behind the knee to go and freshen up. Both ladies and guys are gathered ln separate rooms by the hosts before the party starts to have the rules explained to them.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"The party that I attend regularly has a knee tapping policy. If any guy or lady is less than fresh, then they are tapped behind the knee to go and freshen up. Both ladies and guys are gathered ln separate rooms by the hosts before the party starts to have the rules explained to them. "

This is a good idea, why don't all swingers know about this??? This should be a rule in clubs. Would save a lot if unpleasant playing.

We always have a full shower before leaving the house, and the clean right before playing, just to make sure it's fresh

» Add a new message to this topic