FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Male grooming

Male grooming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issy lou OP   Woman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Had a discussion with a friend about this - she likes her men primped and preened Joey Essex style, whitened teeth, fake tans and waxed chests. I like a man to look a bit more 'manly' - I don't mind chest hair and a bit of stubble!

My ex on the other hand thought that any sort of male grooming was 'girly' and so his grooming routine consisted of wiping his arse and squirting a bit of Lynx on his pits! That was it! His nether regions were like Chewbacca's armpit and he completely refused to even trim! (Now you know why he is my ex)!!!

So guys what are your grooming routines? And ladies, how do you like your man to look after himself?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm quite hairy so I like to be neatly trimmed upstairs and down with my balls shaved as I'm very into oral sex both ways.

I like a woman shaved or neatly trimmed with a short bush

Jim

I think somewhere in between the joey Essex style and scruffy style there's a happy medium. I'm always well trimmed and clean, I try and wear good aftershave etc but I don't moisturise myself or wear guy-liner! I also have the stubble look too. Each to their own.

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I think somewhere in between the joey Essex style and scruffy style there's a happy medium. I'm always well trimmed and clean, I try and wear good aftershave etc but I don't moisturise myself or wear guy-liner! I also have the stubble look too. Each to their own."

Oohhh noooo....not guy liner! Don't go there! Lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I like clean, nice smelling and well dressed. I think a man should groom his body hair in the same way he grooms his hair on his head, keep it trimmed and keep it clean.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Pops in , realises this isn't a cliff thread

Pops out x

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Pops in , realises this isn't a cliff thread

Pops out x"

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

I like men to pay attention to their hands and especially their nails as well.

Sharp long nails will get nowhere near my tender bits. I have in the past been cut to the point of bleeding !! ( All apart from the dirt and bacteriae that can be carried under long nails. Ewww !)

Jane x

I like to keep my self "tidy" lol don't think I could wax though lol

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I like to keep my self "tidy" lol don't think I could wax though lol "

Tidy is good....and I like your stubble too

Mr ess takes care in his appearance, styled hair trimmed or shaven facial hair, he doesnt really have any chest hair so he doesnt have anything to do there and he trims/shaves his nether regions, I also introduced him to the world of anal hair removal haha. This is enough male grooming for me on the odd occasion if he does a gig or whatever he may wear a touch of guy liner, but I like that

Miss Jay

I like men to smell nice, have very short fingernails, no facial stubble.

as long as they are very clean that's good enough for me.

..how shall i put this? I'm usually the one who makes everyone late whilst they have to wait for me to get ready.

For me, i have to smell good, be moisturised (i have all these creams), shaved underarms and privates (cannot stand hairy pits!), nicely trimmed nails and toe nails and more..

I have a routine and i need to stick to it. Every morning i do the same thing. Every afternoon. And then every evening.

...i just like to look and feel good. I have my own sense of fashion, my own dress sense and my own style.

I do it for me, no one else really - you know a lot of women say to me 'i would so date you. You got such good hygene.' Erm, is that all you like in me then?

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

Hmmm Popeye, I liked your long hair, before.

Jane x

Shave my chest every so often. Shave my balls .armpits and trim my pubes very short

"Hmmm Popeye, I liked your long hair, before.

Jane x"

Yeah, was lush! I used to have all these products for it too. Even straighteners and curlers lol

I don't know why some people think if men look after themselves it's something 'gay'. Someone once called me the 'gayest straight man off fab' lol.

...the only hair i have is my beard and even that i maintain regularly.

By *jgoofyCouple  over a year ago

worthing

I used to have the full beard and moustache plus hairy balls but as soon as we started swinging as im into giving and receiving oral all hair even down there was eradicated and everytime we have a meet or party to go to day before we completely shave upstairs and down.

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

I like my men with body hair but onviously there are limits i dont want to meet king kong and nails are a big interest to me as i also cannot stand long dirty nails on men.

If they expect oral it better be trimmed

By *ilkchocolate87Man  over a year ago

sw london

I use hair straighteners and shave my chest. Some women like it some don't

I shave everywhere apart from legs and head. Moisturise smell good and make sure my teeth are nice. Oh I also dye my hair fairly regularly

I make sure I give my chap a wipe round with some KFC wet wipes every week or so.

Clean shaven when at work but when on leave or time off tidy stubble. Deodorant and aftershave, moisturise occasionally, trimmed or completely shaven genital area. I take pride in my appearance, obviously people think differently.

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

"I make sure I give my chap a wipe round with some KFC wet wipes every week or so."

They smell lovely so well done

H is waxed and very smooth, I hate pubic hair as dental floss

Paul's the opposite of Joey Essex but he still takes care of himself.

He has little hair on his head so what's left is clean shaven. He has a hairy body and pits, when it gets really long he trims it but I love how manly his chest hair is so he keeps it a nice length. He closely trims his public area and razor shaves his balls.

He shaves his face on the night of a meet as he gets stubbly so quick, I quite like it when the stubble is just coming through, he trims his eyebrows every few months so he doesn't get scary old man brows!!

Other than that he just showers well and uses deodorant and aftershave.

So his routine is a proper manly routine but he still takes care of himself

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Paul's the opposite of Joey Essex but he still takes care of himself.

He has little hair on his head so what's left is clean shaven. He has a hairy body and pits, when it gets really long he trims it but I love how manly his chest hair is so he keeps it a nice length. He closely trims his public area and razor shaves his balls.

He shaves his face on the night of a meet as he gets stubbly so quick, I quite like it when the stubble is just coming through, he trims his eyebrows every few months so he doesn't get scary old man brows!!

So his routine is a proper manly routine but he still takes care of himself "

Sounds like a perfect man routine!

Sounds like a perfect man routine! "

Shh don't say that he will read it wrong and think your calling him a perfect man!! Lol x

Staffordshire Moorlands

Sounds like a perfect man routine!

Shh don't say that he will read it wrong and think your calling him a perfect man!! Lol x"

ooohhh ok....how about....sounds like a perfect routine for a man! Better? Lol x

I don't do fake tan or teeth whitening. I don't have chest hair at all so I don't need to worry about shaving that.

However, I do love my clothes and I like to dress good.

I blow dry my hair and use wax everyday in it.

I shower twice a day

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

I hate the feminised look on bloke's. As long as they are clean, take care of themselves and trim pubes thats fine with me.

A hairy chest is even hotter, please don't dehair there!!!!

By *ozzy87Man  over a year ago

Crawley

The most hair place on my body is my head. I look much better with a beard than without. Trim it and maintain it's lengh. Wash it with conditioner and I'm considering getting some beard oil. But which scent? Sandlewood? Jasmine?

As for the rest of my body it's never been that hairy. There's a minamal amount on my chest, not a huge amount downstairs, none whatsoever on my back.

Oh and Joey Essex is surely a boy not a man right?

Shower twice a day, washing head to toe. Shave balls, trim around cock. Brush and floss teeth twice a day. Shave face every morning. Moisturiser, deodorant, couple of squirts of aftershave. Bit of product in hair. Oh and cocoa butter/shea butter is good moisturiser, smells like chocolate

Sadly at my age I have body hair sprouting from all places except my head. I lame the baldness on velcro on the bedhead

So I am clean shaven daily that also includes cock and balls. Twice daily if I'm out in the evening. I trim all my body hair regularly but maintain my hairy chest. At least one shower a day and always douche before meeting anyone. Moisturise, deodorant and after shave My pics are very representative

I'm just as it looks on my pics

Always bearded in some fashion usually dependant on weather and mood, it grows back quick. Head hair is always conditioned, chest trimmed once a monthish, pits shaved most of the time, Meat and veg shaved as far back as I can reach haha. I like to have some hair on the pubic area as I don't like the way it feels with my clothes on shaved there.

I use Mint source shower gel all the time and never wear aftershave (too many times I've been told I smell manly so why change).

I'll get my coat

Like to keep trimmed up

Don't grow any anywhere else Haha

wiping his arse and squirting a bit of Lynx on his pits! That was it! His nether regions were like Chewbacca's armpit ....ha ha, love it,

I'm a bit obsessive about cleanliness, always trimmed, shower before a meet, flossed and shined, can't stand finger nails (on me) so mine are always short. Splash of the smelly stuff and good to go

[Removed by poster at 18/08/14 23:10:47]

I trim my face down to stubble or leave a beard, I dont like to be ean shaven, it gives a boy look... I trim my armpits so they dont look like a jungle and my phbes too and shave my balls so they are nice n smooth

Shower daily, including under the hood, shave face daily, trim up top and down below monthly. No aftershave, but underarm goo certainly.

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

I shower daily, shave my face daily, trim my chest and down below monthly. but I do use aftershave, and under arm spray certainly.

M's takes care.....short, clean nails, trims pubic hair etc.

In contrast with my ex who refused to trim and whenever in the bath his nether regions looked like the Sargasso Sea!

So a question for the men: M wants a really close shave down below (he's always used an electric razor) how do you prevent nasty nicks especially around the scrotum? I'll do it for him as an act of cock-worship!

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

How about using magic powder around the balls?

"How about using magic powder around the balls? "

How magical is it?

I think its important men look after themselves, but make sure u dont do owt too girly. Iv got quite a hairy body, so i trim my chest and stomatch, neatly trim my pubes, clean shave my balls and crack, neatly trim my thighs, and i leave my hair on my legs. Other than that i shower daily, moisturise, few squirts of aftershave and leave abit of a stubble. And im good to go.

By *asmanian TigerMan  over a year ago

lala land

I trim my self all over and shave top and bottom i don't do the Essex look though

my guidline, get a hair cut every 3 weeks. keep hair neat and clean, no hairy neck.

remove any unwanted hair, such as long eye brow( not plucking every hair just the odd long ones, trim nose hair.

clip and file nails... my grandfather told me this once, yo can learn a lot about a person just from his hands.

shower daily, brush teeth and floss 2 or 3 times a day.

over all rule, be a man not ronodino! hate the pretty boy look.

Staffordshire Moorlands

"my guidline, get a hair cut every 3 weeks. keep hair neat and clean, no hairy neck.

remove any unwanted hair, such as long eye brow( not plucking every hair just the odd long ones, trim nose hair.

clip and file nails... my grandfather told me this once, yo can learn a lot about a person just from his hands.

shower daily, brush teeth and floss 2 or 3 times a day.

over all rule, be a man not ronodino! hate the pretty boy look."

Exactly!

And hairy neck....ewww!

By *entaur 9Man  over a year ago

Warwickshire

"I like clean, nice smelling and well dressed. I think a man should groom his body hair in the same way he grooms his hair on his head, keep it trimmed and keep it clean. "

I should be totally smooth then? ... lol.

» Add a new message to this topic