FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ive never had...

Ive never had...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

a girl that puts a good amount of effort into sex, its not really an issue because i like to be the dominant one anyways, but ive just never had a girl whos attempted to, like got ontop of me and proper gone for it like proper though, people say sex burns blah blah amount of calories per minute, always seem its me doing all the calorie burning haha, not that im complaining, but would be good for some one to have a nice little twerk on me cock while there ontop of me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Bet the ladies you've met will be made up if they read this post on the forums lol.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seriously ha ha , you need to get ya self a horsey girl

Shoot yourself in the cock why don't you

"Shoot yourself in the cock why don't you "

lol. Is that the swingers equivalent of shooting oneself in the foot??

Haha i did say im not complaining! and i do like being the more dominant one anyways, a little twerkin on my gherkin wouldnt go a miss though lol

"Shoot yourself in the cock why don't you

lol. Is that the swingers equivalent of shooting oneself in the foot?? "

Yes

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Haha i did say im not complaining! and i do like being the more dominant one anyways, a little twerkin on my gherkin wouldnt go a miss though lol "

such an old romantic how could a woman resist

"Haha i did say im not complaining! and i do like being the more dominant one anyways, a little twerkin on my gherkin wouldnt go a miss though lol

such an old romantic how could a woman resist "

hey you! im actually a nice lad and a proper softy when it comes to the girls, but this is a swingers site, not a dating site, most of the time its couples i meet to, i dont think the womans husband would want me trying to be all romantic with his wife, do you?

Well it could prove interesting watching

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Haha i did say im not complaining! and i do like being the more dominant one anyways, a little twerkin on my gherkin wouldnt go a miss though lol

hey you! im actually a nice lad and a proper softy when it comes to the girls, but this is a swingers site, not a dating site, most of the time its couples i meet to, i dont think the womans husband would want me trying to be all romantic with his wife, do you? "

I was joking . You play the way you want, as you said its a swingers site, twerkin on a gherkin wouldn't make me want to meet a person but I'm old school, lots of women will appreciate your sense of humour

Twerkin on my gerkhin! Hahaha

"Well it could prove interesting watching "

What, a woman twerkin on his gherkin or this thread?? lol

"Twerkin on my gerkhin! Hahaha "

haha atleast someone likes my sense of humor :P and yeah i get what you mean but im not talking directly to anyone its just forum chat, i would never say to someone hey fancy a little twerkin on my gherkin, its just forum banter

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"Shoot yourself in the cock why don't you "

lololol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Twerkin on my gerkhin! Hahaha

haha atleast someone likes my sense of humor :P and yeah i get what you mean but im not talking directly to anyone its just forum chat, i would never say to someone hey fancy a little twerkin on my gherkin, its just forum banter "

You don't have to explain yourself to me

Can I have a burger with the gherkin lol

"Can I have a burger with the gherkin lol

"

the gherkin is bigger than the burger and bun so it would probs taste alot different to your average burger, no biting this gherkin either ! ha

Get urself a proper shag not a sack o spuds )

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"

As long as there's no cheese on it

haha atleast someone likes my sense of humor :P and yeah i get what you mean but im not talking directly to anyone its just forum chat, i would never say to someone hey fancy a little twerkin on my gherkin, its just forum banter

You don't have to explain yourself to me "

i know i dont trust me i do what i want not what i feel like i have to

"Get urself a proper shag not a sack o spuds )"

ha my "shags" still move and have ago but its hard to find a girl who can actually get ontop of me and go for it, size issues and what not

hey you! im actually a nice lad and a proper softy when it comes to the girls, but this is a swingers site, not a dating site, most of the time its couples i meet to, i dont think the womans husband would want me trying to be all romantic with his wife, do you? "

They might appreciate a little respect though...

As long as there's no cheese on it "

ewww dont be crazy! lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

i know i dont trust me i do what i want not what i feel like i have to "

Than God! So many on here say what they think everyone else wants to hear, then complain because they don't get what they want .

Hope your gherkin gets a twerkin

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Than God! So many on here say what they think everyone else wants to hear, then complain because they don't get what they want .

Hope your gherkin gets a twerkin "

*Thank God

hey you! im actually a nice lad and a proper softy when it comes to the girls, but this is a swingers site, not a dating site, most of the time its couples i meet to, i dont think the womans husband would want me trying to be all romantic with his wife, do you?

They might appreciate a little respect though..."

whats made you think im not respectful? im a very respectful person and very polite to everyone i met in and out of fab, i get along with most people to be fair

Hope your gherkin gets a twerkin

*Thank God"

nope in all fairness im a pleaser so im having fun aslong as the woman/couples having fun

Forum Mod

East Sussex

whats made you think im not respectful? im a very respectful person and very polite to everyone i met in and out of fab, i get along with most people to be fair"

In the interests of discussion lets say I was one of the ladies who had verified you. I would be feeling a tiny bit disrespected now. Also if I met you with my husband and you said "how about jumping on and twerkin on my gherkin" I would feel the same and he would be laughing and waiting for me to get my coat and walk.

I know this is a bit of fun and that you wouldn't really say that to a woman but I'm just pointing out how some people will see what you're saying

As long as there's no cheese on it "

Hahaha

By *icefellatwoMan  over a year ago

hastings

whats made you think im not respectful? im a very respectful person and very polite to everyone i met in and out of fab, i get along with most people to be fair

In the interests of discussion lets say I was one of the ladies who had verified you. I would be feeling a tiny bit disrespected now. Also if I met you with my husband and you said "how about jumping on and twerkin on my gherkin" I would feel the same and he would be laughing and waiting for me to get my coat and walk.

I know this is a bit of fun and that you wouldn't really say that to a woman but I'm just pointing out how some people will see what you're saying"

He must work for Mcdonalds they put gherkins in most things

I know this is a bit of fun and that you wouldn't really say that to a woman but I'm just pointing out how some people will see what you're saying"

why would you be feeling disrespected for? like i said i am not moaning about it and it doesnt bother me, but it would be nice for a girl to take charge and have a good go ontop, but because of my size its hard to find a girl who will/can do that, so basically your saying you would feel disrespected because my dick is big? clearly your not understand what i mean then if you feel disrespected, and like i said about the twerking on the gherkin i would never say that to a woman or couple its forum banter thats all, if anyone wants to assume after already me explaining twice now that its just forum banter then im really not bothered if it puts them off because it just shows that they are being ignorant and cant be bothered to read my explanations but expect me to read there replys over and over and repeat my self lol, hope that clear things up better for you

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I know this is a bit of fun and that you wouldn't really say that to a woman but I'm just pointing out how some people will see what you're saying

why would you be feeling disrespected for? like i said i am not moaning about it and it doesnt bother me, but it would be nice for a girl to take charge and have a good go ontop, but because of my size its hard to find a girl who will/can do that, so basically your saying you would feel disrespected because my dick is big? clearly your not understand what i mean then if you feel disrespected, and like i said about the twerking on the gherkin i would never say that to a woman or couple its forum banter thats all, if anyone wants to assume after already me explaining twice now that its just forum banter then im really not bothered if it puts them off because it just shows that they are being ignorant and cant be bothered to read my explanations but expect me to read there replys over and over and repeat my self lol, hope that clear things up better for you "

I'm not having a go at you, I'm discussing. I do understand what your intent is.

I haven't made myself clear..sorry about that I wont contribute to this one any more.

He must work for Mcdonalds they put gherkins in most things "

i dont put my "gherkin" in most things thanks, less of the insults to thanks

How a harmless post turns into controversy. Welcome to the world of Internet forums

why would you be feeling disrespected for? like i said i am not moaning about it and it doesnt bother me, but it would be nice for a girl to take charge and have a good go ontop, but because of my size its hard to find a girl who will/can do that, so basically your saying you would feel disrespected because my dick is big? clearly your not understand what i mean then if you feel disrespected, and like i said about the twerking on the gherkin i would never say that to a woman or couple its forum banter thats all, if anyone wants to assume after already me explaining twice now that its just forum banter then im really not bothered if it puts them off because it just shows that they are being ignorant and cant be bothered to read my explanations but expect me to read there replys over and over and repeat my self lol, hope that clear things up better for you

I'm not having a go at you, I'm discussing. I do understand what your intent is.

I haven't made myself clear..sorry about that I wont contribute to this one any more."

you said if you verified me you would feel disrespected because of what my thread says i then explained i wernt moaning and im not bothered as i like being the dom one anyways also its hard to find a girl who can ride me with me being the size that i am, that doesnt mean im being disrespectful in anyway at all, and the twerkin gherkin was a joke i would never say it to any girl/couple, so you saying what you said is irrelevant because it wouldnt happen...

"How a harmless post turns into controversy. Welcome to the world of Internet forums "

its stupid to be honest, its like the 1st time i joined this site i posted an introduction thread i got alot of abuse saying i wernt 11 inchs etc, and then everyone went quiet when my veri's went up, its daft people need to get a cold shower an chill out

By *inky karen 2Woman  over a year ago

East sussex

"Twerkin on my gerkhin! Hahaha "

I love it, sex is meant to be fun and full of cheeky banter. Which i could twerk

East sussex

*wish*

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"How a harmless post turns into controversy. Welcome to the world of Internet forums

its stupid to be honest, its like the 1st time i joined this site i posted an introduction thread i got alot of abuse saying i wernt 11 inchs etc, and then everyone went quiet when my veri's went up, its daft people need to get a cold shower an chill out"

I did say I was sorry

"*wish*"

if your name really is karen that would be a problem, same name as me mum :/

"How a harmless post turns into controversy. Welcome to the world of Internet forums

its stupid to be honest, its like the 1st time i joined this site i posted an introduction thread i got alot of abuse saying i wernt 11 inchs etc, and then everyone went quiet when my veri's went up, its daft people need to get a cold shower an chill out

I did say I was sorry "

will be fucker

East sussex

"*wish*

if your name really is karen that would be a problem, same name as me mum :/"

Haha no just a profile

"*wish*

if your name really is karen that would be a problem, same name as me mum :/

Haha no just a profile"

haha good, that would just be wrong if it was lol

East sussex

Haha

Looks like the karen of the world won't get to sample you.

I'd be a virgin if I played by that as my dad is dave!!

"Haha

I'd be a virgin if I played by that as my dad is dave!!"

haha karen isnt really a well used name, ive never come across someone called karen whos wanted sexy time, so i doubt it will ever be a problem

East sussex

I'm normally referred to as anything else than my profile name

If you're wanting a take charge meet you need to chose them better that's all.. There are plenty of us women on here that likes to assert themselves ... Read their profile and veris.. That will give a better indication of what to expect...

If you want a girl on top. Pick her up, wrap her legs round waist and arms round your neck , after about 5 mins , move to the bed and as you lay on the bed, make sure she is on top

Some girls really like the man to be in charge in the bedroom ,

"If you want a girl on top. Pick her up, wrap her legs round waist and arms round your neck , after about 5 mins , move to the bed and as you lay on the bed, make sure she is on top

Some girls really like the man to be in charge in the bedroom , "

im always like to be in charge, but like i said its a size issue thats all

"If you want a girl on top. Pick her up, wrap her legs round waist and arms round your neck , after about 5 mins , move to the bed and as you lay on the bed, make sure she is on top

im always like to be in charge, but like i said its a size issue thats all"

Meet smaller women then

im always like to be in charge, but like i said its a size issue thats all

Meet smaller women then "

Or get bigger muscles

im referring to my penis not the size of the girl or my muscles lol

"im referring to my penis not the size of the girl or my muscles lol"

Yeah we know, its been mentioned a few times lol

Lol scouse Git! Maybe you should, search for a domineering lady? Just a thought... Be careful what you wish for! Though!

"im referring to my penis not the size of the girl or my muscles lol"

Show us a picture then next to a ruler

Haha i have a big sexual appetite im sure ill be fine :P

"Haha i have a big sexual appetite im sure ill be fine :P"

Show us a picture nest to a ruler

"im referring to my penis not the size of the girl or my muscles lol

Show us a picture then next to a ruler "

Check out my verification's there's more than enough evidence there, I dont feel the need to prove my self to people by putting a pic up with a ruler, Im a genuine lad and dont tell fibs anyone who assumes any different or thinks im a lieng can either see for them selves with there own eyes or just move on to someone else's profile

Twerkin on my gherkin hahaha fantastic, that made me laugh....awesome sense of humour Flo x

"Twerkin on my gherkin hahaha fantastic, that made me laugh....awesome sense of humour Flo x"

haha :P

By *hris n AnnaCouple  over a year ago

edinburghish

"Twerkin on my gherkin hahaha fantastic, that made me laugh....awesome sense of humour Flo x

haha :P"

Ha ha ha ha best line on the forums so far Twerkin on my gherkin x Anna

whats made you think im not respectful? im a very respectful person and very polite to everyone i met in and out of fab, i get along with most people to be fair"

Personally if someone we'd met start a thread saying we 'didn't put effort in' we'd find that pretty disrespectful

Have you actually said to the woman at the time that you want some 'twerkin on your gherkin'?

Even if you are on the larger size in the penis department I'm sure that, with the proper technique a woman could handle a twerk....

Personally if someone we'd met start a thread saying we 'didn't put effort in' we'd find that pretty disrespectful "

im not saying the girls ive met havent put effort in because i like being the more dominant one so i like doing most of the work anyways just saying its something i would want to try basically

Personally if someone we'd met start a thread saying we 'didn't put effort in' we'd find that pretty disrespectful

im not saying the girls ive met havent put effort in because i like being the more dominant one so i like doing most of the work anyways just saying its something i would want to try basically"

Yes you did, your OP said you've never had a girl that has put a good amount of effort into sex!!

im not saying the girls ive met havent put effort in because i like being the more dominant one so i like doing most of the work anyways just saying its something i would want to try basically"

OP you might want to read your opening post again because you very clearly said you'd never gad a girl that put a good amount of effort in to sex

"Get urself a proper shag not a sack o spuds )

ha my "shags" still move and have ago but its hard to find a girl who can actually get ontop of me and go for it, size issues and what not"

I think you've possibly answered your own question there Whilst you have the glory and joy of having a huge cock... that very same asset almost certainly means you're unlikely to ever enjoy a woman completely letting rip on you as you're just too big to do that with safely. When Mrs P does this to me its fuuuuucking amazing ... like she's gonna swallow me up in a pussy feeding frenzy Simply the best. Sorry to dangle it in front of you like that lol but you're the one with the big cock so I'm sure you won't feel too inadequate

"Have you actually said to the woman at the time that you want some 'twerkin on your gherkin'?

Even if you are on the larger size in the penis department I'm sure that, with the proper technique a woman could handle a twerk...."

Forgive me if I'm way out of line with this but I can't imagine they'd be able to use his belly as a trampoline, jumping up and down hard on his cock and swallowing it so fully inside that their wet pussy literally slaps against his abdomen.

The only twerking I can imagine with his size cock is a careful bit of bell end twiddling... which is not really gonna be half as satisfying imo.

Maybe I'm wrong and maybe some women are huge inside. But I was told, somewhere, that women's interiors can only take an 8" cock comfortably. Ladies?

I the cowgirl/reverse cowgirl position yes and I haven't done it with anyone I've met yet so I'm not disrespecting anyone everyone needs to chill

By *usty_n_LustyCouple  over a year ago

Kent

"Haha

haha karen isnt really a well used name, ive never come across someone called karen whos wanted sexy time, so i doubt it will ever be a problem"

I know 3 Karens from the swinging scene and all hotties lol! Xx

"Haha

haha karen isnt really a well used name, ive never come across someone called karen whos wanted sexy time, so i doubt it will ever be a problem

I know 3 Karens from the swinging scene and all hotties lol! Xx"

That's not good haha role play will have to be in order from the very beginning with just calling them anything but karen ha

the gherkin is bigger than the burger and bun so it would probs taste alot different to your average burger, no biting this gherkin either ! ha "

Pmsl i met one who actually was into having his bitten i refused to do it surely that can't be nice ya might aswell get ya nuts bit too pmsl ewww lol biting should be kept elsewhere

"I the cowgirl/reverse cowgirl position yes and I haven't done it with anyone I've met yet so I'm not disrespecting anyone everyone needs to chill"

Is it just me who can take an 11 inch then? I had an 11 once and yeah i took every inch i also did recently feel comfortable enough to do cowgirl and reverse although i was pulled back by hair too much that he cracked my back lol but i loved cowgirl and seriously not even sayin it to make myself look good but being a redhead i love to try most things i recently did snowballing witha very kinky meet im looking forward to our second round this week

( cant do a little twerk x soz

"*wish*

if your name really is karen that would be a problem, same name as me mum :/"

Damn!

» Add a new message to this topic