FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > milf

milf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is their such thing as an older woman going for younger lads these days?would have fort a 25 year old male young male would have bags of fun here apparently not tho.x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"is their such thing as an older woman going for younger lads these days?would have fort a 25 year old male young male would have bags of fun here apparently not tho.x"

I have kids older than you , wouldn't feel right and I think a vast majority of the people here will say the same .

Find someon your own age in the normal channels , like pubs , clubs,sports etc etc

As always my advise get a friend that is good at chatting up women and go and enjoy yourself

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

"is their such thing as an older woman going for younger lads these days?would have fort a 25 year old male young male would have bags of fun here apparently not tho.x

I have kids older than you , wouldn't feel right and I think a vast majority of the people here will say the same .

Find someon your own age in the normal channels , like pubs , clubs,sports etc etc

As always my advise get a friend that is good at chatting up women and go and enjoy yourself

"

well said.

I get plenty of lovin

i understand the kids and all that...the thing is that the idea of sex with an older woman/couple turns me on so bad i just want to try it.

Love the younger Guy.Have had a great time on here.

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

"i understand the kids and all that...the thing is that the idea of sex with an older woman/couple turns me on so bad i just want to try it."
what can you offer that an older guy can't ?

"i understand the kids and all that...the thing is that the idea of sex with an older woman/couple turns me on so bad i just want to try it. what can you offer that an older guy can't ?"

younger model, more stamina, more flexible, less wrinkles, generally more healthy/fit

extra filth and stamina is what i offer and a nice big cock along with a talented tongue....hmmm wish i was closer to you in leeds babe xx

"Love the younger Guy.Have had a great time on here."

We are all different re our likes and dislikes but well said beautiful bottom xx

I lost my virginity at 17 Ito a lovely lady in her late Thirties. She was irrisistable and taught me so much over many years.

I've always had a thing about older women. Now I'm older my women seem to be getting younger in relative terms. Age is just a number it's all about sharing and giving pleasure. J

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"extra filth and stamina is what i offer and a nice big cock along with a talented tongue....hmmm wish i was closer to you in leeds babe xx "

Older women often go for erotic and sensual stimulation, a long build up of erotic tension, a man who knows that a woman's erogenous zones are in the most unexpected of places and frankly extra stamina and filth just doesn't fit those categories.

Young men with your attitude ie "I am young fuck me" will appeal to some all you need to do is find them. Good luck.

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"extra filth and stamina is what i offer and a nice big cock along with a talented tongue....hmmm wish i was closer to you in leeds babe xx

Older women often go for erotic and sensual stimulation, a long build up of erotic tension, a man who knows that a woman's erogenous zones are in the most unexpected of places and frankly extra stamina and filth just doesn't fit those categories.

Young men with your attitude ie "I am young fuck me" will appeal to some all you need to do is find them. Good luck. "

This

» Add a new message to this topic