FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Gloryhole

Gloryhole

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anddancer79 OP   Man  over a year ago

south tyne

Ok glory holes

This is a pure green question but someone please explain ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hole in a wall or door. You pop your willy through it and I anonymously suck it til you cum in my mouth.

Simples

south tyne

Ok that's kinda what I though but have seen that it's not just for sucking and just for bi sex ?

Am I wrong

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

No I was in a sauna and I stuck my dick through a hole and there was a women on the other side sucking every body off it turned her on not knowing who it was,and it was very nice to.

Not just for sucking I guess. To my mind I'd be too nervous to reverse up to a glory hole for fear of an unprotected cock slipping into me.

It's certainly not just for bi sex. In a public loo it probably is but in a swing club it could be a girl or a guy on the other side. That's half the fun I guess; the not knowing who

Sucking, sex whatever...... It's always going to be some fat bloke called Malcolm on the other side not some nubile 33 year old lady.

"Sucking, sex whatever...... It's always going to be some fat bloke called Malcolm on the other side not some nubile 33 year old lady. "

Or a slim Tgirl called Rachael

south tyne

Ah good protection sure if someone does want to "back onto" surely they could apply a condom first ?

Plus seen. Some ppl advertising glory holes on their profiles

glory hole is when you visit a swingers club they have a salon with holes drilled in a wall so you dont know who is on the other side you put your cock in a hole and if there is someone on the other side they suck or wank you off the exciting bit is you dont know if its a male hand or a female mouth ha-ha-ha

"Ah good protection sure if someone does want to "back onto" surely they could apply a condom first ?

Plus seen. Some ppl advertising glory holes on their profiles "

I've often wondered about this. No one speaks in a glory hole. So how would I know if the guys getting my attention wants more than just one of my outstanding blow jobs?

If he thinks I'm a girl, I roll a condom onto him and then he realises it my ass that's taking him he may, quite understandably, get a bit cross!

if you are lucky and have a big enough cock (depends how thick the wall is ) ha-ha-ha you might get lucky and have a woman slide down on your cock but make sure you wear protection before trying out the glory hole

south tyne

See this is why I'm asking not sure on the etiquette really

The glory holes at Chams are a very good place to dorms a bit of time.....

"The glory holes at Chams are a very good place to dorms a bit of time....."

My only complaint with those is that guys tend to look around the girls side to see who's there. I wish there was a separate way to approach each side so there was proper anonymity.

"The glory holes at Chams are a very good place to dorms a bit of time.....

My only complaint with those is that guys tend to look around the girls side to see who's there. I wish there was a separate way to approach each side so there was proper anonymity. "

Yeah, that's one thing that puts us off. I want to be anonymous as it adds to the fun

I go to a Private one in Halifax run by a friend,purpose built,6 separate cubicles No one knows who is on the other side.Everyone in invited.I love it.

have been running mine for years - it was one of my regulars who suggested I try this site out!

» Add a new message to this topic