FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hot in a jacuzzi

Hot in a jacuzzi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi any girls out there ever experienced hot naughty fun in a jacuzzi. I'd like to here your experience of that as it's a fantasy of mine to be in a jacuzzi with a hot sexy girl having the wildest nite possible. Wer did you experience this as I'm keen to know wer I can book a room which has a jacuzzi . Come post your views I'm looking forward to reading them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we have but your too far for where weve done it soz,

but to say we found the hot water made her very dry so it was hard to penetrate and the other people in the hot tub made it hard to manouvere as their wasn't much room.

I have, love it, so horny

We stayed in a log cabin with a hot tub earlier this year,had some fantastic fun in it with my husband and a playmate

Had a grope or two have wanted more but as you can't really wear condoms I won't

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I have had plenty of jacuzzi fun at the the Vanilla Alternative and I have had no problem with condoms.

They need to be put on out or peeping out of the water but do stay on and lubrication has been no issue too for me.

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

"I have had plenty of jacuzzi fun at the the Vanilla Alternative and I have had no problem with condoms.

They need to be put on out or peeping out of the water but do stay on and lubrication has been no issue too for me."

This ^^

By *rneilMan  over a year ago

rochester and pembrokshire

Remember spunk floats lol and some don't like it floating about.

I had fun in a hot tub wiv a fuck buddy that was good fun

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

It may sound strange we we hardly ever have sex in our hot tub. It's just too relaxing.

We often have a tub with our friends, after an orgy, to wind down.

Janet

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple  over a year ago

lingerie n heels

We book a winter break every year, normally in a log cabin or cottage with a jacuzzi, and we always have lots of kinky fun in there. It normally starts with me walking out in a string bikini with stripper heels or thigh high boots as Steve sits in the hot tub and watches, so chilling out tends to come later.

We stayed in a cottage last year, got very d*unk in the jacuzzi and completely forgot to move my wetlook string bikini and thigh boots before we went to bed, and when we got up in the morning we realised the owner had been to clean to jacuzzi and had moved them. On the day we gave the keys back to him I felt very sheepish.

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

Just mentioned this in another thread, had sex in a rooftop jacuzzi of a hotel on the Med one year. Very horny - the girlfriend I was with at the same really got into it

I like watching the duck spin around on the bubbles

Jacuzzi fun is great but do agree when you play in a club you still end up having intercourse (The condom) and performing oral ( drowning ) above the water.. The lube thing is an issue under water too... But when you are with your partner the experience is different altogether

Had plenty of fun in the Libs and Abfabs hot tubs. Libs used to have a massive rubber duck in there's for some reason. Think someone may have nicked it as it's not been seen for a while.

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

We've had hot tub fun a few times but its not on our favourite things to do list.

I struggle to stay lubricated and its just awkward...

I prefer to chill out with a glass of wine and then have fun out of the tub.

» Add a new message to this topic