FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Getting ready for a meet

Getting ready for a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's all part of the excitement for me (shel) I love starting the day with a relaxling bubbly bath, having a play in the tub, then defuzzing, plucking, painting nails, moisturising my skin.

I especially love theme nights in clubs so I can fit my look in with the theme.

Does anyone else really enjoy the getting ready part? The excitement of wondering how the night is going to pan out?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes most definitely, but lately I have no motivation. We have a meet tonight, and I'm still sitting here rabbiting!

Definitely part of the build up for me if I've got time to get ready properly! Most of the time it ends up being a last minute rush around though

I love getting ready to meet,especially love it if im getting ready in a hotel room,its all part of the fun

I think it's definitely a female thing. I'm currently caked in icing sugar as putting marzipan on a cake but once I've done this I'm done for the day and the pampering can commence

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

"I think it's definitely a female thing. I'm currently caked in icing sugar as putting marzipan on a cake but once I've done this I'm done for the day and the pampering can commence "

Not just a female thing, i love the whole build up to going out dressed and hopefully meeting someone in a club.

From the long hot bath, the defoliation, moisturising, the douching, the prep with a plug the make up, the hair and then finally calling a cab, a little sick with fear about walking to the cab in public & getting out the other side & walking down the street to the club.

All of that is a major turn on for me.

I've had lots of practice getting ready for meets but been stood up when i got to the venue 3 times lol so not actually had any feed back on my efforts haha .... but as always im hopeful its gonna happen xx

"I've had lots of practice getting ready for meets but been stood up when i got to the venue 3 times lol so not actually had any feed back on my efforts haha .... but as always im hopeful its gonna happen xx "

That's sad, most people on here are not time wasters so your obviously picking the wrong ones

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I'd love it if it wasn't so exhausting for me. Much better when I have some help. Had my nails painted and been defuzzed by a friend, ready for tomorrow.

Yes i love it too...but at moment no real interest x

I do enjoy getting ready to go out, whether it's meeting a guy or out with friends its part of the fun for me.

Which reminds me I'd better get a move on ~ going out tonight & have no idea what to wear yet!

"I've had lots of practice getting ready for meets but been stood up when i got to the venue 3 times lol so not actually had any feed back on my efforts haha .... but as always im hopeful its gonna happen xx

That's sad, most people on here are not time wasters so your obviously picking the wrong ones"

I guess so but im not after quantity but quality.... if that were the case im sure id get someone to turn up. Im not detered i will keep my beady eye out for the nice people xx like you x

"I do enjoy getting ready to go out, whether it's meeting a guy or out with friends its part of the fun for me.

Which reminds me I'd better get a move on ~ going out tonight & have no idea what to wear yet!"

Yeah!.

I shower and shave and put some nice clothes on and then enter a catatonic state whilst waiting foooooorrrrrr eeeevvveeerrrrr.

"I do enjoy getting ready to go out, whether it's meeting a guy or out with friends its part of the fun for me.

Which reminds me I'd better get a move on ~ going out tonight & have no idea what to wear yet!

"

bath is running, I'm getting there!!

bath is running, I'm getting there!!"

Good girl xxx cant wait to see thepics ofyour outfit

The prep is great, wash my balls and spray on some lynx, maybe have a mint imperial........

"The prep is great, wash my balls and spray on some lynx, maybe have a mint imperial........"

hahaha! Great

"The prep is great, wash my balls and spray on some lynx, maybe have a mint imperial........"

What?! You mean there's no laying out all the football/rugby shirts across the bed and standing there mulling over which one brings out your eyes/which one is most likely to get me laid?!

You gotta be kidding!

We aint all the same you know lol

"The prep is great, wash my balls and spray on some lynx, maybe have a mint imperial........

What?! You mean there's no laying out all the football/rugby shirts across the bed and standing there mulling over which one brings out your eyes/which one is most likely to get me laid?!

You gotta be kidding! "

Have you not seen the ads, once I've had my Lynx shower, the birds are all over me. My shirt is up and down my back like a roller blind.

I love getting ready

"The prep is great, wash my balls and spray on some lynx, maybe have a mint imperial........

You gotta be kidding!

Have you not seen the ads, once I've had my Lynx shower, the birds are all over me. My shirt is up and down my back like a roller blind. "

That visual is making me hysterical.

Good girl xxx cant wait to see thepics ofyour outfit "

Ah I'm just out for a few drinks tonight so it will be skinny jeans, sandals & a top

Good girl xxx cant wait to see thepics ofyour outfit

Ah I'm just out for a few drinks tonight so it will be skinny jeans, sandals & a top "

Sounds very nice regardless .. have a nice night hun x

Well I'm scrubbed, shaved to within an inch of my life.. Mostirised and all the usual parafinalia...Will prob scrub again before heading out the door... And probs when I arrive. Be jesssssus I need a drink.. Best not this would not be a good look!!

» Add a new message to this topic