FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fantasies check list

Fantasies check list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lttattoocouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

Not trying to steal the other fantasy thread

What fantasies brought you to fab?

After (hopefully) fulfilling your fantasy what did you then want too try.

Did you find you where able to talk more or less with your partner (if a couple)

Did you find you didn't realise how dirty minded you where (we did lol )

We love fab, fulfilled quite a few fantasies we tend to call then scenarios these days

We'd like to have 2 single guys so I can watch her have a good time and have dp from someone who isn't myself.

Also the line between cuckold and voyeur blur quite a lot should be fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rneilMan  over a year ago

rochester and pembrokshire

My fantasy ia for the ladies to be dressed as a school girl which can be frowned upon.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I still fancy a masked orgy in an elegant ballroom with candles and leather sofas and full of fit lingerie clad women and me . Well I'd maybe allow a few other guys . Anyone else care to join me ?

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

"Not trying to steal the other fantasy thread

What fantasies brought you to fab?

After (hopefully) fulfilling your fantasy what did you then want too try.

Did you find you where able to talk more or less with your partner (if a couple)

Did you find you didn't realise how dirty minded you where (we did lol )

We love fab, fulfilled quite a few fantasies we tend to call then scenarios these days

We'd like to have 2 single guys so I can watch her have a good time and have dp from someone who isn't myself.

Also the line between cuckold and voyeur blur quite a lot should be fun "

We fantasised of sharing each other with others. We didn't think we would ever actually do it until it became more and more talked about. A club visit was imminent....

Although we both had pretty high sex drives before we met, we didn't discuss sex at all when we were getting together. It was only after a few months that we discovered our minds worked the same, in the way of our kinks.

We are always discussing our wants with each other and I'm sure we have lots of fun times ahead of us.

» Add a new message to this topic