FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hotel Meets

Hotel Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lacksausage OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Would you attend a hotel meet as a couple/ single fem/ single guy? Would you request/demand certain arrangements be put in place first? And would you be ok with sharing costs for a hotel meet? I have come across some who would rather come fuck (or be fucked) and just go!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes I have had hotel meets However has been on business so hotel cost covered, have always met in reception and not give out details of room etc If its the first time i have met them. One meet in London with a few people was memorable and a big bar bill was left to be paid, so next time will ask for drinks to be covered

Birmingham Airport

"Yes I have had hotel meets However has been on business so hotel cost covered, have always met in reception and not give out details of room etc If its the first time i have met them. One meet in London with a few people was memorable and a big bar bill was left to be paid, so next time will ask for drinks to be covered "

A huge bar bill! That is quite insightful

Yes, but a great night and work covered it put it down to entertaining

No dont do hotel meets

I have never had one would like to maybe

"No dont do hotel meets"

Have met socially in a pub with a couple and moved onto a hotel. We split the cost and paid upfront. Once arranged a hotel meet, invited four very keen verified single men. Was lovely posh hotel. We paid, wasn't expecting any contribution except maybe some cock and not one bugger turned up

Why won't some people do hotel meets?

I only meet in hotels. Will go halves on the room only if the guy is travelling just to see me. I don't stay the night either because I have a family and normally have work the next day. It works for me. And if that doesn't suit the guy we don't meet. I don't think that's too demanding though?

"I only meet in hotels. Will go halves on the room only if the guy is travelling just to see me. I don't stay the night either because I have a family and normally have work the next day. It works for me. And if that doesn't suit the guy we don't meet. I don't think that's too demanding though?"

That's exactly what happens for me aswell on a hotel meet! Its just so convenient and is worry-free (Especially someone my age Lol)

We only meet people we have met before in hotel rooms and we usually all stay the night,we share the costs between us

If we're at a party or club and have a hotel for the night anyway and happen to take someone back with us then we don't expect any contribution

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I do love my hotel meets . If I am staying anywhere for work I am happy to ask someone over for fun, and no contribution expected. If, however, I am booking myself I would expect to go halvesies, and do so if they book too.

Which reminds me - need to book a hotel for a much anticipated meet soon.

I've got a hotel meet tonight in Bury with a very sexy female : )

By *imon_79Man  over a year ago

southend

I travel with work now and then and have a hotel room. Always surprises me that ladies and couples that can't accomodate won't meet in hotel rooms. I really don't understand it. Surely it's safer than going to someone's house if that's the concern. Also, you don't need to change the sheets yourself

Birmingham Airport

"No dont do hotel meets"

Why not? Can you tell us please?

I've got a hotel meet next Saturday night in Crewe. Couple I'm meeting have booked it and I'm paying half. Meeting them in the adjacent pub. FYI. Travel lodge let you book rooms for 3 ??

depends on the individual situation. I only meet people I've been chatting to for a while and got to know so it's already been discussed.

if they're on business and expense is being covered then I don't contribute, otherwise I will offer to pay, some except and some don't.

Swung many times in a hotel due to circumstances so it's second nature to us now.

Some have shared the cost, some haven't but we normally book early to get a better deal so it's not a biggie.

If we're at club with hotels rooms attached then we'll take the fun back to the room and not expect anything.

I do love a hotel meet. Something rather kinky about it. Thinking of arranging one soon..all i need now is someone to join me lol

"Why won't some people do hotel meets?"

I have in the past but wouldn't now with couples I don't know. I like to have an insight into the dynamics of their relationship first. Wouldn't like to find out that they are mad as a box of frogs in a locked hotel room. So for me it's a safety issue.

"Why won't some people do hotel meets?"

No child care and no money so we are stuck at home. Plus, and this is the biggest reason, our home is Emilys comfort zone. Shes not comfortable and there for has no wish to play elsewhere.

By *its The Spot AlotMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Ive had lots of hotel meets, always sorted who's paying what before, no real probs.

Some times we've gone halves esp if i've traveled.

Some times stayed all night sometimes played for say an afternoon then gone back to our family or what ever.

Got to be on a meet by meet basis.

I usually don't do hotel meets with single guys if we've not net before for the safety aspect. I might meet a couple though.

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

I do hotel meets and prefer it. Most of the time i sort my own room out and pay for it as i stay overnight. Sometimes im invited and the company will be paying for the persons room otherwise id go halves but never expect anyway to pay for me.

One of my fbs and I only meet in hotels due to our personal circumstances. He always pays. However I contribute to other costs that we incur ie club fees, dinner etc. It works for us.

I enjoy meeting in them

» Add a new message to this topic