FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > no cock picks

no cock picks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We don't have any pics on open profile but always send pics on request or when we make 1st contact. But I've seen more and more the 'no cock pics' line, fair enough we prefer a nice face pic. But, when that line is used by a couple or fem with the only pics of her have here fanny or ass wide open it does make me laugh, so face or cock/fanny pic?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it has to be both, face is more important. some people are like that they like their own pictures but they don't like other peoples.

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

How do you know its genuine?

I would suspect not, as theres a lot of fakers here and the nets loaded with gapping fanny & arse pics for anyone to grab.

If anyone requested a face pick from me I would expect a face pick in return.

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Are they like toothpicks?

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I detest cock pics and shots that make a gynaecologist blush.

I'd far rather see some nice clothed shots on a profile, or the teasing/tempting ones of bare bits but not full on display.

If someone sends me a face pic - If I like what I see and will meet them, they get one back. If not, its a no thanks and move on. I learned early on about not giving out face pic to someone I said no to - he became a complete pest, and even messaged me saying he had seen me in a local shop, and described my car etc... so now only ones that cannot identify me easily are shared until its a definite meet.

How about a nice 6 pack pic lol

By *unkydesignCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Never seen the point ourselves. Surely if we click then all will be revealed but until then we prefer people to reveal their wit and fabulous personalities to us

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

My cock pic has got me a few shags, so it's staying

Face pic only needed for me. Keep the cock for the meeting please

"Never seen the point ourselves. Surely if we click then all will be revealed but until then we prefer people to reveal their wit and fabulous personalities to us "

Hope you dont mind me saying but thats some lovely pics you both have there.

By *unkydesignCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Never seen the point ourselves. Surely if we click then all will be revealed but until then we prefer people to reveal their wit and fabulous personalities to us

Hope you dont mind me saying but thats some lovely pics you both have there. "

Thank you RS

Yours are great too, revealing just enough but leaving the viewer wanting to see more. They're the best sort in our opinion.

Cock pick sounds painful.

We dont do gynacology pics. Emily doesnt mind one cock pic but when guys message us with 6 or 7 all of which were in their profile already so didnt need attatching its a real wtf

judging by what the majority of people say on this matter we must be really odd. a face picture is the most important thing to us yes, however, we find cocks and pussys attractive and I (miss jay) would have to see these pictures too before I decided to meet coz im sorry but im not shagging no tiny cock and I aint going down on a minging fanny either!!

"Never seen the point ourselves. Surely if we click then all will be revealed but until then we prefer people to reveal their wit and fabulous personalities to us

Hope you dont mind me saying but thats some lovely pics you both have there.

Thank you RS

Yours are great too, revealing just enough but leaving the viewer wanting to see more. They're the best sort in our opinion."

"judging by what the majority of people say on this matter we must be really odd. a face picture is the most important thing to us yes, however, we find cocks and pussys attractive and I (miss jay) would have to see these pictures too before I decided to meet coz im sorry but im not shagging no tiny cock and I aint going down on a minging fanny either!! "

Totally agree with you .

Never ceases to amaze us how many woukd willingly meet on the basis of a nice face , smart clothes and a good sense of humour .

You would need a gsoh to play with a tiny cock or an unkempt muff !

Or maybe the guy with the tiny cock needs to know how to use it, after all the Gspot is only about 3 inches deep not 7 or 8, they could be good with their tongue and be funny intelligent people not arrogant arseholes. Cock size really ISNT important.

Her.

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

"How about a nice 6 pack pic lol "

I'll open the fridge then xx

Mixture on my profile (with plenty of face pics in private as needed). Yes a nice face pic goes a long way, but its good to know what it is attached to

You only need one cock pic to show that. Why do guys think they need 6 or 7 (3 in your case) it looks the same in each pic one is enough!!

Your first three pics are all essentially the same shot, and yet you have them all posted (dont get me wrong - I dont see anything wrong with them ) . Its about personal preferences.... don't like cock pics dont look;)

Hard to not look when guys attatch them all to a message or when you are strolling through a gallery trying to find non cock pics.

As for my pics, ones close up and ones full body. Ok apart from the undies the third is similar to the second but still different. You have 3 close up cock pics. No differences at all. Why? That was my question that you totally failed to answer

They are all from different angles, so using your argument they are fine. And its fair comment if people are bombarding you with cock pics via mail. Incidentaly I would prefer tonhave been able to reorder my photos so all the cock pics are at the bottom.... cant do it without reuploading and Im far too lazy

I'm not driving to suck something that looks like it's been trapped in a door. Cock pics please!

[Removed by poster at 15/08/14 11:52:21]

"I'm not driving to suck something that looks like it's been trapped in a door."

Just the thought of trapping it made me wince..... not good imagery

We like a good verity of pics. Because no matter how great a personality is if we don't have any sexual attraction to them we are not likely to play so we like to show see the goods before hand

"Or maybe the guy with the tiny cock needs to know how to use it, after all the Gspot is only about 3 inches deep not 7 or 8, they could be good with their tongue and be funny intelligent people not arrogant arseholes. Cock size really ISNT important.

Her."

Its important to me, I like the cock to touch the sides!

"judging by what the majority of people say on this matter we must be really odd. a face picture is the most important thing to us yes, however, we find cocks and pussys attractive and I (miss jay) would have to see these pictures too before I decided to meet coz im sorry but im not shagging no tiny cock and I aint going down on a minging fanny either!!

Totally agree with you .

Never ceases to amaze us how many woukd willingly meet on the basis of a nice face , smart clothes and a good sense of humour .

"

Haha exactly

"We like a good verity of pics. Because no matter how great a personality is if we don't have any sexual attraction to them we are not likely to play so we like to show see the goods before hand "

By *ilthydirtyfuckersCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"judging by what the majority of people say on this matter we must be really odd. a face picture is the most important thing to us yes, however, we find cocks and pussys attractive and I (miss jay) would have to see these pictures too before I decided to meet coz im sorry but im not shagging no tiny cock and I aint going down on a minging fanny either!!

Totally agree with you .

"

YES !!! At last people that think like us I wouldn't matter how good looking a couple were, if the guy didn't have a cock to meet Nic,s requirements and the lady had a Doner kebab in her knickers it isn't going to work.

» Add a new message to this topic