FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Losing your swinging virginity

Losing your swinging virginity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey

We have been to a cpl of clubs and enjoyed the experience but didnt find anyone who suited our tastes as such (prob because we are waiting for the right cpl/person for our first time awwww haha).

We havent met anyone off fab yet but we seem to be heading in that direction now but will defo still atend clubs too.

We are very interested to hear about some experiences the first time any of u met with a cpl or singleton off fab in a non club setting.

Sorry if this thread has been done countless times before but we are keen to hear as we are about to take the plunge soon and we are excited haha x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The best advice to give you is not to worry about how long it takes just make sure its with people you both like thats far more important.

By *ifferent69Man  over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Hi guys,

Only had oppo to attend one club on occassion as a singleton.

And yes I do not underestimate how difficult it is take the plunge.

The irony is for singletons your often ignored and I think held with sought of suspicion..

Yet if get an invite haven,t got the extra complication of partners feeling to think of.

My advice is take your time theres no rush..., but also if your setting your stds to high... Well you may be a long time.

Eventually you may get an unwanted reputation.

Remember you,ll need compramise, .You won,t get a mind blowing exsperience on each occassion.... but when you do you,ll enjoy the more..

By *eds10Couple  over a year ago

Raunds

We prefer clubs, although the hardest part can sometimes be initiating a conversation. Get past that barrier and you'll have a great night.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys. Not really looking for advice as such. More looking to hear about the experience you had on your first meet with someone off fab.

Like did u meet for a social drink first, did u go all the way, funny stories, etc etc x

By *otpair255Couple  over a year ago

Langley

we just invited couple to our place,having chat for an hour we were nervous.Guy suddenly stood up and ask shall we go fun?...and was awesome.We met them again and was even better because we knew each other.

Happy swinging and welcome

We got our first invite to a party a month or so after joining.

It was great I lost my bi cherry we went to a good few of them.

We then tried the clubs, which we enjoy very much and made some good pals.

Her

First ever meet we had off fab, we invited them round for a social first ,time flew by very friendly and relax, then discussed it and went for a second meet with a view to play .......... we haven't looked back since :D

By *hocksandmissusCouple  over a year ago

Chester-ish

Our first time We met a couple for a social and a chat at there home to see if this really was for us.

well we hadn't even been there half an hour and I (mrs) was asked if I wanted to see some of the toy collection they owned. well ofcourse I agreed as I am nosey anyway. Now that is when I first discovered the wand and my she was very good with it. after an hour the boys came looking for us and from there on in we were hooked never looked back and have enjoyed every min xxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic