FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Straight or not?

Straight or not?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I keep getting messages off men on this site who,according to their profiles,are straight. The mails usually state how much these guys love cock and cum.

Now i may be wrong but I always thought,if a man loves cock and cum then the last thing he is is straight!

At first I thought it quite funny but then I thought about it properly. This is surely the lowest form of deceit.

How many women on here have had sex with a guy,thinking he's straight when infact he's shaggin men too.Now i know that some women like a bi guy and that's fair enough but i'm sure they look for guys who state that they're bi.

I just think it's totally out of order. What does any body else think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

some people are ecomonical with the truth on profiles.... sexuality & size are 2 examples.

block guys, then you won't have them to bother you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think I don't care what any single men put in their profiles........if they choose to lie that's their lookout and nothing to do with us. It doesn't affect us so let me get on with it. It's something nobody can change.

Some single men lie

Some single women lie

Some couples lie

So be it...........use your filters and BS radar......,

By *oci1Couple  over a year ago

Trim

We Lots have straight here to on their profile but actually are bi curious!

Some don't mind sucking cock or having it sucked but won't do penetration !!

such a turn on ms t

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

you sometimes read 'no bi guys' I want real men.

you never read 'no bi females' we/I want real women.

"some people are ecomonical with the truth on profiles.... sexuality & size are 2 examples.

block guys, then you won't have them to bother you"

But at least if you met someone who lied about their size you would be able to tell pretty quickly by looking at them.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"some people are ecomonical with the truth on profiles.... sexuality & size are 2 examples.

But at least if you met someone who lied about their size you would be able to tell pretty quickly by looking at them. "

of course, the point was some people lie...

But at least if you met someone who lied about their size you would be able to tell pretty quickly by looking at them.

of course, the point was some people lie..."

And its a lot easier to get away with certain lies compared to others

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

of course, the point was some people lie...

And its a lot easier to get away with certain lies compared to others"

yup

there are many men on here who say they are straight, but have verification's from other men or TVs or most of there friends are men !!!

"I keep getting messages off men on this site who,according to their profiles,are straight. The mails usually state how much these guys love cock and cum.

Now i may be wrong but I always thought,if a man loves cock and cum then the last thing he is is straight!

At first I thought it quite funny but then I thought about it properly. This is surely the lowest form of deceit.

How many women on here have had sex with a guy,thinking he's straight when infact he's shaggin men too.Now i know that some women like a bi guy and that's fair enough but i'm sure they look for guys who state that they're bi.

I just think it's totally out of order. What does any body else think?"

The fact u haven't blocked single men means in some way you must like the attention in some way or another just block them and u wouldn't have that problem

I like quiche

So I my profile reflects that

"I keep getting messages off men on this site who,according to their profiles,are straight. The mails usually state how much these guys love cock and cum.

I just think it's totally out of order. What does any body else think?

The fact u haven't blocked single men means in some way you must like the attention in some way or another just block them and u wouldn't have that problem "

Scrap one of those 'in some ways' lol

I say hi to str8 men .

Literally just a hi tho.

If they respond cool if i get my msg deleted or blocked thats cool

I genuienly never mean any harm jst sayin hi im sorry if i do

Some men still don't feel comfortable with putting their true sexuality out there because of prejudice and judgemental people, despite being in the 21st century. I mail "straight" men to simply test the water, if they're up for it then great, if not I let them be. Anyway I hate all these labels "straight, gay, bi" sex is sex and should be enjoyed, whatever gender you opt for

"Some men still don't feel comfortable with putting their true sexuality out there because of prejudice and judgemental people, despite being in the 21st century. I mail "straight" men to simply test the water, if they're up for it then great, if not I let them be. Anyway I hate all these labels "straight, gay, bi" sex is sex and should be enjoyed, whatever gender you opt for "

I'll second that fella! Sex is sex lets jst move on do it wiv who ya wana n how u wana and enjoy

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

"Some men still don't feel comfortable with putting their true sexuality out there because of prejudice and judgemental people, despite being in the 21st century. I mail "straight" men to simply test the water, if they're up for it then great, if not I let them be. Anyway I hate all these labels "straight, gay, bi" sex is sex and should be enjoyed, whatever gender you opt for

I'll second that fella! Sex is sex lets jst move on do it wiv who ya wana n how u wana and enjoy"

When discussing human sexuality it is very difficult to neatly slot into little compartments all the complexities associated with individual sexuality and needs. Within the attraction of man to woman, man to man, or woman to woman, lies a whole spectrum of complex sexual and emotional affinities. Everyone is seeking closeness, ardour, warmth and love. All human relationships depend on the individuals within it, and not on restrictions imposed by society.

There are so many varying shades of grey within society and social morels that it often makes it difficult for an individual to express their sexual needs.

People are usually never completely 'straight' or completely 'gay' throughout their lives, especially during adolescence. Often homosexual experimentation takes place. Few people can truly say that they belong exclusively to either extreme. Statistics list 1 in 10 as exclusively gay or lesbian, while others fall in the bisexual category. The sexual orientation which is best for a given individual is the one which she or he is most comfortable with. The sexual choices of others should be respected.

Me I'm just a people person, I enjoy people's different sexuality in whichever way they are most comfortable with.

Jenny xxx

"Some men still don't feel comfortable with putting their true sexuality out there because of prejudice and judgemental people, despite being in the 21st century. I mail "straight" men to simply test the water, if they're up for it then great, if not I let them be. Anyway I hate all these labels "straight, gay, bi" sex is sex and should be enjoyed, whatever gender you opt for

I'll second that fella! Sex is sex lets jst move on do it wiv who ya wana n how u wana and enjoy

When discussing human sexuality it is very difficult to neatly slot into little compartments all the complexities associated with individual sexuality and needs. Within the attraction of man to woman, man to man, or woman to woman, lies a whole spectrum of complex sexual and emotional affinities. Everyone is seeking closeness, ardour, warmth and love. All human relationships depend on the individuals within it, and not on restrictions imposed by society.

There are so many varying shades of grey within society and social morels that it often makes it difficult for an individual to express their sexual needs.

People are usually never completely 'straight' or completely 'gay' throughout their lives, especially during adolescence. Often homosexual experimentation takes place. Few people can truly say that they belong exclusively to either extreme. Statistics list 1 in 10 as exclusively gay or lesbian, while others fall in the bisexual category. The sexual orientation which is best for a given individual is the one which she or he is most comfortable with. The sexual choices of others should be respected.

Me I'm just a people person, I enjoy people's different sexuality in whichever way they are most comfortable with.

Jenny xxx

"

"I think I don't care what any single men put in their profiles........if they choose to lie that's their lookout and nothing to do with us. It doesn't affect us so let me get on with it. It's something nobody can change.

Some single men lie

Some single women lie

Some couples lie

So be it...........use your filters and BS radar......,"

"Some men still don't feel comfortable with putting their true sexuality out there because of prejudice and judgemental people, despite being in the 21st century. I mail "straight" men to simply test the water, if they're up for it then great, if not I let them be. Anyway I hate all these labels "straight, gay, bi" sex is sex and should be enjoyed, whatever gender you opt for "

You maybe right in saying men do not feel comfortable about there sexuality labels etc, however when you get guys slagging of bi and gay men because they are so macho and dont touch cock etc then it becomes different.

I like cock though call myself bi-sexual because i have made love to woman and only woman i have loved. Now i usually meet men and couples. Back to the point of straight men. I have seen a guy off this site many verifications from woman and yet he takes cock like trooper not mine i only play safe.

Come on lets be realistic if you like it have it, safe sex always and be honest with not only yourself but with the people you meet it dont take to much, Its all about being comfortable with yourself not what others think.

» Add a new message to this topic