FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Big people

Big people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just lately every time i look at a ladies profile id say 80% of the ladies are on the big side .

Thats absolutly fine its not a bash the big person thread i was just wondering if that was a reflection on society or are big ladies more sexual hence there seems alot on here ?

Oh and a little caviat to my post

Maybe put body type in the search facility ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Just lately every time i look at a ladies profile id say 80% of the ladies are on the big side .

Thats absolutly fine its not a bash the big person thread i was just wondering if that was a reflection on society or are big ladies more sexual hence there seems alot on here ?

"

why!? You found 80 % of em! Lol

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I like small speakers, I like tall speakers

If they've music, they're wired for sound

( I may be going to hell for quoting the son of god on a sex site )

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Body type search is a) a great idea and b) will only work if people are honest.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Body type search is a) a great idea and b) will only work if people are honest."

and if people have the same interpretation of terms.

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"are big ladies more sexual

"

No.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't need the option as I shag all kinds of types lol

"Just lately every time i look at a ladies profile id say 80% of the ladies are on the big side .

"

Ooo you have opened yourself up for a bit of abuse here... What would you call big??? I'm a 16 and class myself as average... I carry extra weight but would not classify myself as big...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Cause we ate all the pies and cakes

"I don't need the option as I shag all kinds of types lol "

You and lots of others too.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Its subjective to how people feel about themselves.

I have my body type as average - i'm a 10/12 but don't think I'm slim as I have curves and bumps.

"I don't need the option as I shag all kinds of types lol

You and lots of others too. "

Yes your right there to

Maybe there aren't enough people on here who are that bothered about body size. P.S it's caveat

Of course its a reflection on society, the Uk has the 3rd biggest obesity problem in the world, we are a rich country and food is plentiful, so it stands to reason there will be more over weight people on here because there are more over weight people in general

Im not here to offend anyone

It was just a observation i had .

If anyone clicks on the " women online search button and look at the fist dozen profiles and see for yourself .

I was only relaying my findings .

Not trying to offend

well im large and im on here because I havnt got the energy to go out and look for men to have sex with.

"Of course its a reflection on society, the Uk has the 3rd biggest obesity problem in the world, we are a rich country and food is plentiful, so it stands to reason there will be more over weight people on here because there are more over weight people in general "

Now thats a proper answer

An informed opinion

a body type search would defo work. but need the pics to back it up or its worthless

"a body type search would defo work. but need the pics to back it up or its worthless"

assuming the body pic is recent

why!? You found 80 % of em! Lol "

cheers that made me spit my coffee out then

"a body type search would defo work. but need the pics to back it up or its worthless

assuming the body pic is recent "

pitfalls everywhere . cant win

Sorry Jaqs

There does appear to be lots of big people on here . But maybe I just notice it more because they are baring all

And lots of muscular men yummy

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

The average dress size for women in the UK is a size 16. So it's no surprise you're finding plenty of larger ladies. Compare that to a size 10 in France. I recently looked up a list of overweight countries and surprisingly the UK and the USA weren't top of the list. But as a globe we're getting fatter.

Well Angel thats my other point ..

Why dont some people save something for a meet instead of baring all .

"The average dress size for women in the UK is a size 16. So it's no surprise you're finding plenty of larger ladies. Compare that to a size 10 in France. I recently looked up a list of overweight countries and surprisingly the UK and the USA weren't top of the list. But as a globe we're getting fatter. "

But is this a choice we make ?

I choose to eat carefully and exercise so are we not doing this as a nation ?

Oh and by the way it may be the same for males but i dont look at there profiles

Black&White Utopia

why!? You found 80 % of em! Lol

cheers that made me spit my coffee out then "

xx

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I'm just a fat fucker I don't have an excuse

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Well Angel thats my other point ..

Why dont some people save something for a meet instead of baring all ."

Because that's how they like it. Not everyone is the same.

i`d have to be winched out of bed if it werent for my weight training keeping my waist in check

"Of course its a reflection on society, the Uk has the 3rd biggest obesity problem in the world, we are a rich country and food is plentiful, so it stands to reason there will be more over weight people on here because there are more over weight people in general

Now thats a proper answer

An informed opinion"

One of which you could have goggled yourself to find out the answer. ...

Why dont some people save something for a meet instead of baring all ."

I like to keep my naughty bits hidden

Black&White Utopia

Is how you perceive it all i feel... I am what I am and never has it hindered me in any way ( even growing up when being bigger wasn't the norm!) always lived my life to the full ... Do make me chuckle a bit when i read stuff and think wow! Think its hard these days being bigger?

Yes there are a variety of people on and off of fab... If that person just aint doing it for ya ( for whatever reason) move on and consentrate on what does instead of slagging off people... Too many haters in the world ... Speaks volumes to me ... Their problem!

This thread will turn into the usual fat busting thread ... Know it wasn't you intention OP Just watch! Lol do make me chuckle!

I like to keep my naughty bits hidden "

but your pics are still provoctive without showing your most sacred parts .

Very nice

I like to keep my naughty bits hidden but your pics are still provoctive without showing your most sacred parts .

Very nice"

Thank you

" Is how you perceive it all i feel... I am what I am and never has it hindered me in any way ( even growing up when being bigger wasn't the norm!) always lived my life to the full ... Do make me chuckle a bit when i read stuff and think wow! Think its hard these days being bigger?

Yes there are a variety of people on and off of fab... If that person just aint doing it for ya ( for whatever reason) move on and consentrate on what does instead of slagging off people... Too many haters in the world ... Speaks volumes to me ... Their problem!

This thread will turn into the usual fat busting thread ... Know it wasn't you intention OP Just watch! Lol do make me chuckle! "

i really hope it doent become a Fat busting thread thats not why i started this .

"Its subjective to how people feel about themselves.

I have my body type as average - i'm a 10/12 but don't think I'm slim as I have curves and bumps."

that's just it... It's how we see ourselves.. 10/12 is defiantly slim in my book regardless of how may lumps and bumps you have... But in most online retail shops a 14 is xl ... So no wonder people have that perception

I have my body type as average - i'm a 10/12 but don't think I'm slim as I have curves and bumps.

that's just it... It's how we see ourselves.. 10/12 is defiantly slim in my book regardless of how may lumps and bumps you have... But in most online retail shops a 14 is xl ... So no wonder people have that perception "

I am about 14 and see myself as large. It curvy for certain !!! But put curvy on here as I'm not as big as the people who put large

"bash the big person"

Sounds like the sequel to 'whack a mole'.

Am I classed as 'bigger' because I'm a curvaceous shortie

And the pics I have are of me, like them or not

that's just it... It's how we see ourselves.. 10/12 is defiantly slim in my book regardless of how may lumps and bumps you have... But in most online retail shops a 14 is xl ... So no wonder people have that perception

I am about 14 and see myself as large. It curvy for certain !!! But put curvy on here as I'm not as big as the people who put large "

Large at 14?? Holy crap I need to revaluate my size... I'm obviously much fatter then I thought... Ffs ladies... size 16 is average today in this fat world that we live in.. Anything below a 16 is not average anymore... Maybe 20 years ago when the national average was a size 12... Thank goodness I have enough confidence to see past my humongous size and enjoy life regardless lol

I am about 14 and see myself as large. It curvy for certain !!! But put curvy on here as I'm not as big as the people who put large

Large at 14?? Holy crap I need to revaluate my size... I'm obviously much fatter then I thought... Ffs ladies... size 16 is average today in this fat world that we live in.. Anything below a 16 is not average anymore... Maybe 20 years ago when the national average was a size 12... Thank goodness I have enough confidence to see past my humongous size and enjoy life regardless lol "

Sorry but I do see myself as large . Just because you don't don't mean others feel the same ...

Large at 14?? Holy crap I need to revaluate my size... I'm obviously much fatter then I thought... Ffs ladies... size 16 is average today in this fat world that we live in.. Anything below a 16 is not average anymore... Maybe 20 years ago when the national average was a size 12... Thank goodness I have enough confidence to see past my humongous size and enjoy life regardless lol "

Just because people have on average gotten fatter does not change how fat someone is.

I always find it odd though the amount of euphemisms people need to use to say fat.

By *otpair255Couple  over a year ago

Langley

Well we put curvy and in our profile we clearly state that Mrs is 16 at the moment.

I think this help us and also other people we need to be honest we are here for fun

I'm a size 14 and i would class myself as large built too, yeah a size 16 maybe the average size now days but that does not mean a size 16 is no longer big it just means more women are over weight, if in 30 years a size 20 is the average dress size does that mean a size 20 woman is no longer fat?

woman of a size 14 are over weight regardless of what the national average is

Agree with what you are saying ladies.. I'm by no means under the misconception that I'm not over weight.. I know I am...What I was trying to say is that a size 14 is not large... my 14 year old is a size 14 and is not overweight at all, so to read you ladies saying you are large just gets to me a little... It's people with perceptions such as yours that are going to make her paranoid about her weight and make her feel she's fat.. And before you ask.. It's not me that says she not over weight... It's the health professionals..

By *affy72Woman  over a year ago

Herefordshire

"I'm a size 14 and i would class myself as large built too, yeah a size 16 maybe the average size now days but that does not mean a size 16 is no longer big it just means more women are over weight, if in 30 years a size 20 is the average dress size does that mean a size 20 woman is no longer fat?

Woman of a size 14 are over weight regardless of what the national average is"

Oh dear at "women of a size 14 are overweight"... I wear a size 12/14 top depending on where I shop, and I can assure you I'm within the healthy weight range for my height. I would like to be slimmer, but I'm certainly not overweight, just saying.

"Agree with what you are saying ladies.. I'm by no means under the misconception that I'm not over weight.. I know I am...What I was trying to say is that a size 14 is not large... my 14 year old is a size 14 and is not overweight at all, so to read you ladies saying you are large just gets to me a little... It's people with perceptions such as yours that are going to make her paranoid about her weight and make her feel she's fat.. And before you ask.. It's not me that says she not over weight... It's the health professionals.."

I'm a size 14 and 5ft 10 and I'm over weight so if she's not classed as over weight she must be bloody tall

By *affy72Woman  over a year ago

Herefordshire

"I'm a size 14 and 5ft 10 and I'm overweight so if she's not classed as overweight she must be bloody tall"

But you don't look overweight.

"Agree with what you are saying ladies.. I'm by no means under the misconception that I'm not over weight.. I know I am...What I was trying to say is that a size 14 is not large... my 14 year old is a size 14 and is not overweight at all, so to read you ladies saying you are large just gets to me a little... It's people with perceptions such as yours that are going to make her paranoid about her weight and make her feel she's fat.. And before you ask.. It's not me that says she not over weight... It's the health professionals..

I'm a size 14 and 5ft 10 and I'm over weight so if she's not classed as over weight she must be bloody tall"

It is calculated on weight as well.. Not just dress size... you obviously weigh more then she does... Just because two people wear the same size clothes does not mean they are the same weight

Black&White Utopia

Large at 14?? Holy crap I need to revaluate my size... I'm obviously much fatter then I thought... Ffs ladies... size 16 is average today in this fat world that we live in.. Anything below a 16 is not average anymore... Maybe 20 years ago when the national average was a size 12... Thank goodness I have enough confidence to see past my humongous size and enjoy life regardless lol

Just because people have on average gotten fatter does not change how fat someone is.

I always find it odd though the amount of euphemisms people need to use to say fat. "

why odd? would you be a bit miffed if others questioned how you choose to describe Yourself? Others can describe themselves how they want. ... Is just nasty people making detrimental comments to others that can get a tadd tiresome for some... Would be like you... Call your own brother exactly what you like... But someone eles aint gonna get away with it ( just an example!) I don't get nasty people making comments to me.. Wouldnt accept it even if i did either!! Why should anyone? Ps : some HAVE fat! It is not all that defines people

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"The average dress size for women in the UK is a size 16. So it's no surprise you're finding plenty of larger ladies. Compare that to a size 10 in France. I recently looked up a list of overweight countries and surprisingly the UK and the USA weren't top of the list. But as a globe we're getting fatter.

But is this a choice we make ?

I choose to eat carefully and exercise so are we not doing this as a nation ?

Oh and by the way it may be the same for males but i dont look at there profiles"

Personally I think it's down to a number of factors. Largely a more sedentary lifestyle and fast food being more easily accessible and affordable than healthy food.

With each generation people also get taller, so it's no wonder that people on average get larger in build as well, coupled with the 2 points above.

I could lose weight if I really wanted to, but the fact for me is that I've never been within a 'healthy' weight range my entire life, if you go by BMI.

If, however, you go by bone density, muscle to fat ratio etc, I have been within a healthy range, but the bmi scale would still class me as obese! I have good cholesterol, blood pressure and blood sugar levels. And I can swim a mile. I'm not habitually unhealthy and I exercise several hours a week (much more than some slim people I know) Simply, i'm not made to be small. And i'm fine with that!

"I'm a size 14 and 5ft 10 and I'm overweight so if she's not classed as overweight she must be bloody tall

But you don't look overweight."

well according to my doctor i am, apparently I'm supposed to weight between 8st 10 and 10 st 2 for my hight and i weight more than 10st 2

"Agree with what you are saying ladies.. I'm by no means under the misconception that I'm not over weight.. I know I am...What I was trying to say is that a size 14 is not large... my 14 year old is a size 14 and is not overweight at all, so to read you ladies saying you are large just gets to me a little... It's people with perceptions such as yours that are going to make her paranoid about her weight and make her feel she's fat.. And before you ask.. It's not me that says she not over weight... It's the health professionals..

I'm a size 14 and 5ft 10 and I'm over weight so if she's not classed as over weight she must be bloody tall

It is calculated on weight as well.. Not just dress size... you obviously weigh more then she does... Just because two people wear the same size clothes does not mean they are the same weight

"

of course it don't, nobody of my dress size who is 5ft 4 or below will weight the same as me as I'm half a foot + taller than them

"I'm a size 14 and 5ft 10 and I'm overweight so if she's not classed as overweight she must be bloody tall

well according to my doctor i am, apparently I'm supposed to weight between 8st 10 and 10 st 2 for my hight and i weight more than 10st 2"

Does your weight have a negative impact on your life? X

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

BMI is utter crap. I'm a 10/12 and according to my BMI (28.8) I'm very overweight heading towards obese. However, I exercise about 8 hours a week, am quite muscular and am training to be a personal trainer/gym instructor as well as my regular day job.

Am I overweight? Yes, am I fat, a bit... does this make people hung up on weight and paranoid, maybe they need to be - excess weight is a killer...

well according to my doctor i am, apparently I'm supposed to weight between 8st 10 and 10 st 2 for my hight and i weight more than 10st 2

Does your weight have a negative impact on your life? X"

only when guys turn me down

seriously no of course it don't

Does your weight have a negative impact on your life? X

only when guys turn me down

seriously no of course it don't"

Then i wouldnt worry about what the doctor said x

» Add a new message to this topic