FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Lady's profiles

Lady's profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there I've recently had lady's say to me that I haven't made a effort with either messages or profile but I've came a crossed the last couple off days lady's profiles that say into men message me or will fill in later and they have been on here for over a year I just think men get a bad name in here and don't no whys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Without sounding harsh ( and I don't believe what I'm about to say ) they say it because they can... A woman on here has the upper hand ... they hold the cards and some ... Not all... Like you to know that too

what has happened to grammar ?

"Without sounding harsh ( and I don't believe what I'm about to say ) they say it because they can... A woman on here has the upper hand ... they hold the cards and some ... Not all... Like you to know that too "

I have had some rude replays from lady's and my messages to them wasn't rude so why one back and thank you I'm so glad a woman has said this

"what has happened to grammar ?"
grammar I thought this site was about sex if you want grammar go to collage lol

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

Not everybody here has good manners. No reply would be better than a rude one, but it depends what you consider to be rude

"Not everybody here has good manners. No reply would be better than a rude one, but it depends what you consider to be rude"

^^ this.

OP. Just ignore and move on. If they're rude in messages it would be unlikely you would want to meet them anyway. Keep looking and enjoy fab

"Not everybody here has good manners. No reply would be better than a rude one, but it depends what you consider to be rude"
I got told to piss off I'm not interested I didn't bug her or anything it was the first time I messaged her and my reply was ok no need to be rude and then was told to fuck off lol

dover

"Not everybody here has good manners. No reply would be better than a rude one, but it depends what you consider to be rude

^^ this.

OP. Just ignore and move on. If they're rude in messages it would be unlikely you would want to meet them anyway. Keep looking and enjoy fab "

I agree with this comment; if you undeservedly get that kind of reply then you are unlikely to want to meet that kind of person, and there are plenty of decent people on Fab, well worth meeting

Don't listen sweetie your better than that and you know it. Your messages are lovely and interesting and it's nicer to receive messages like that than ones asking " wanna go on cam"! Keep goin ur fine x

By *ncMan  over a year ago

Dudley

She passed away years ago

"what has happened to grammar ?

She passed away years ago"

I hear she's at collage...

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

It has to be said there are indeed a number of awfull lazy profiles that allege to be female some are so bad you would be forgiven thinking a man or school child was behind them x

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"It has to be said there are indeed a number of awfull lazy profiles that allege to be female some are so bad you would be forgiven thinking a man or school child was behind them x"

Heaven forbid the thought.

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

"Without sounding harsh ( and I don't believe what I'm about to say ) they say it because they can... A woman on here has the upper hand ... they hold the cards and some ... Not all... Like you to know that too

I have had some rude replays from lady's and my messages to them wasn't rude so why one back and thank you I'm so glad a woman has said this "

But we only have your word that your first message wasn't rude.

For you to have some replies being rude not just one it could clearly be your approach which is the issue.

"Without sounding harsh ( and I don't believe what I'm about to say ) they say it because they can... A woman on here has the upper hand ... they hold the cards and some ... Not all... Like you to know that too

I have had some rude replays from lady's and my messages to them wasn't rude so why one back and thank you I'm so glad a woman has said this

For you to have some replies being rude not just one it could clearly be your approach which is the issue. "

I can vouch for this gentleman and he is not rude or tacky or sleazy he is a genuinely lovely guy. X x

For you to have some replies being rude not just one it could clearly be your approach which is the issue.

I can vouch for this gentleman and he is not rude or tacky or sleazy he is a genuinely lovely guy. X x"

I'm not a rude person at all I think everyone should be treated with respect and not be rude as you don't even no the person your messaging so what's the point off being rude and thank you for vouching for me Hun xx

dover

I can vouch for this gentleman and he is not rude or tacky or sleazy he is a genuinely lovely guy. X x

I'm not a rude person at all I think everyone should be treated with respect and not be rude as you don't even no the person your messaging so what's the point off being rude and thank you for vouching for me Hun xx"

The problem is that appealing to people's obligation to remain polite is not going to change their behaviour- rude people tend to stay rude unless they see something they want that requires a temporary adoption of manners.

An appeal to any remnant of their better nature just won't work.

I'm not a rude person at all I think everyone should be treated with respect and not be rude as you don't even no the person your messaging so what's the point off being rude and thank you for vouching for me Hun xx

The problem is that appealing to people's obligation to remain polite is not going to change their behaviour- rude people tend to stay rude unless they see something they want that requires a temporary adoption of manners.

An appeal to any remnant of their better nature just won't work."

"It has to be said there are indeed a number of awfull lazy profiles that allege to be female some are so bad you would be forgiven thinking a man or school child was behind them x"

By *eathersnlustCouple  over a year ago

stoke

o.k single males in genral are a fickle b_nch !Yes you do get genuine ones & again you get the walking dead ! need we say more !

"what has happened to grammar ? grammar I thought this site was about sex if you want grammar go to collage lol "

I did a collage once but it got very warm and it all fell off

There are many many threads that imply the opposite. They ask for a reply rather than ignoring as apparently its rude not to reply. Can't win it seems

By *aurenkaWoman  over a year ago

London

"what has happened to grammar ? grammar I thought this site was about sex if you want grammar go to collage lol

I did a collage once but it got very warm and it all fell off"

dover

"Not everybody here has good manners. No reply would be better than a rude one, but it depends what you consider to be rude

There are many many threads that imply the opposite. They ask for a reply rather than ignoring as apparently its rude not to reply. Can't win it seems "

Well it is true that any reply may be better than no reply, but I think those expected in the many threads you refer to are polite rebuffals not rude insults

er. ..

Nope....

Last for words.....

er....

no, gone

Men don't usually read a profile so I didn't bother writing much on mine

There are a lot of bitchy people on here I agree spelling and grammar is irrelevant if the person is genuine and polite give him a break he is a nice guy

"Not everybody here has good manners. No reply would be better than a rude one, but it depends what you consider to be rude I got told to piss off I'm not interested I didn't bug her or anything it was the first time I messaged her and my reply was ok no need to be rude and then was told to fuck off lol "

Report any messages like that. Some people have their head up their arse unfortunately.

"Not everybody here has good manners. No reply would be better than a rude one, but it depends what you consider to be rude I got told to piss off I'm not interested I didn't bug her or anything it was the first time I messaged her and my reply was ok no need to be rude and then was told to fuck off lol

Report any messages like that. Some people have their head up their arse unfortunately.

"

"Without sounding harsh ( and I don't believe what I'm about to say ) they say it because they can... A woman on here has the upper hand ... they hold the cards and some ... Not all... Like you to know that too "

Yep and some guys actually believe it and behave accordingly shocking

Thank you for all the people on here who has stuck up for me xx

» Add a new message to this topic