FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sending pictures

Sending pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't know if it's just me but I get a big thrill from sending pics of my cock to ladies, anyone else enjoy it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I don't know if it's just me but I get a big thrill from sending pics of my cock to ladies, anyone else enjoy it?"

I dont get a 'thrill' as such from sending pics, but I do like it when people message purely to say they like our pics, and tell me which is their favorite

Juicy x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I don't know if it's just me but I get a big thrill from sending pics of my cock to ladies, anyone else enjoy it?

I dont get a 'thrill' as such from sending pics, but I do like it when people message purely to say they like our pics, and tell me which is their favorite

Would love to be able to message you and let you know which one of your pics was my favourite but I can't! Could if you messaged me first though

Juicy x"

"

Would love to be able to message you and let you know which one of your pics was my favourite but I can't! Could if you messaged me first though

Juicy x"

I've sent a wink so you should be able to now x

"I don't know if it's just me but I get a big thrill from sending pics of my cock to ladies, anyone else enjoy it?

Juicy x"

Snap

By *otpair255Couple  over a year ago

Langley

If we receive just cock picture, even from couple, we tent to ignore it or block user. If there is full of body,or there are another picture who show how both parties looks like yes please

» Add a new message to this topic