FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Out of my league

Out of my league

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just met a hottie, go me .

When you meet someone who YOU think is out of your league, how does it make you feel, and what is it about them that makes you think that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I tend not to think that either way but there and again I am also not one that goes on threads and claim its all about the personality.

Shouldn't class anyone as out of your league some people go for personality or just certain quality's about people.

But obviously there's little stunner's who are more attractive than most people, doesn't usually mean your out of there league

I don't class anyone as out of my league and as it takes ages for me to have time to meet, those that I end up meeting must really want to!!

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

I'm amazed that these 'leagues' still exist - I thought they ceased to be once you left school...

"I'm amazed that these 'leagues' still exist - I thought they ceased to be once you left school..."

I'm still waiting for a 10/10

"I'm amazed that these 'leagues' still exist - I thought they ceased to be once you left school...

I'm still waiting for a 10/10"

I was always 'must try harder'

"Shouldn't class anyone as out of your league some people go for personality or just certain quality's about people.

But obviously there's little stunner's who are more attractive than most people, doesn't usually mean your out of there league"

I wouldn't go as far as shouldn't as for some its appropriate for them personally.

[Removed by poster at 11/08/14 00:10:32]

"[Removed by poster at 11/08/14 00:10:32]"

explain (my whole little finger's number weird to type lol)

"I'm amazed that these 'leagues' still exist - I thought they ceased to be once you left school...

I'm still waiting for a 10/10

I was always 'must try harder' "

Hey there

Ive gotta get more picky

Ive met nice people but no one id say was out of my league .

Not many on here i think id approach in a Pub to chat up

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I don't class anyone as out of my league and as it takes ages for me to have time to meet, those that I end up meeting must really want to!!"

+1

I've met such a lovely diverse type of women, I cant always say anyones out of my league...they can think what they like of course...not that bothered if I miss out on some meets for being outwith their league requirements

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

This is something I struggle a bit with, it's a self confidence issue of course, and I have decided not to pursue things with people before because I felt they were so much more attractive than myself.

"This is something I struggle a bit with, it's a self confidence issue of course, and I have decided not to pursue things with people before because I felt they were so much more attractive than myself."

och I'd sympathy shag u darlin xxxx

I've met a few guys where i have looked at them and thought...what the hell are you doing here with me

but i think you can tell if someone really is attracted to you or if they are just after a fuck, and if i feel they do like me, what the hell, i don't have to look at me they do

saying that i feel im a lot less confident on here than in real life, on here i think a lot...ohh they wont like me, but i find if i do meet them i hold my head high and feel as good as anyone else

[Removed by poster at 11/08/14 07:28:47]

"I don't class anyone as out of my league and as it takes ages for me to have time to meet, those that I end up meeting must really want to!!

+1 "

+2

[Removed by poster at 11/08/14 08:39:27]

"This is something I struggle a bit with, it's a self confidence issue of course, and I have decided not to pursue things with people before because I felt they were so much more attractive than myself."

Im like this too - her.

i don't think that way however attractive someone is nobodys perfect whoever they are.

I was "a could try harder at school"too. Same applies here. Im more confident in public after a few drinks, hides behind keyboard on here

I don't consider anyone out of my league. Everyone is fair game...

"Ive gotta get more picky

Not many on here i think id approach in a Pub to chat up"

I don't give the time of day to anyone who I suspect wouldn't be interested in me in 'real' life.

I just assume everyone is out of my league so if I get a wink or message makes me feel awesome

By *hoe_nixCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Not many on here i think id approach in a Pub to chat up"

surprised you haven't been shot down for that comment ... but then by your verifications you don't seem to get much fun anyway

To me every one is equal regardless of money property etc.

We all enter this world with nothing and we are unable to take anything with us.

By *hrissie1961Woman  over a year ago

dumfries and galloway

Nobody is better than you, out of your league or whatever words phrases you care to use.

That said not everybody is attractive to you or them to you.

"I tend not to think that either way but there and again I am also not one that goes on threads and claim its all about the personality. "

This is only the second time a guy has made me feel this way. The first time was an Ex

I don't give the time of day to anyone who I suspect wouldn't be interested in me in 'real' life. "

My meets are always public, so the guy has to be seen with me. I'm certainly not worried about my looks as looks are subjective. We all appeal to some and not others. Likewise to meet someone who causes a sharp intake of breath means that person is appealing to us but won't be to others. . It's just great to meet someone who ticks all the physical boxes and seems to tick personality compatibility boxes too. Though I'll have to meet again to be sure, if he's willing .

I don't give the time of day to anyone who I suspect wouldn't be interested in me in 'real' life. "

If there are many of them I'd be surprised lol ( you are so out of my league )

But hopefully there are people who go for the personality and laughter especially with my ugly mug if not I'm in real trouble lol

No one is out of my league. This is about sex for me,appearances don't mean much when it comes to having great sex with someone

"No one is out of my league. This is about sex for me,appearances don't mean much when it comes to having great sex with someone "

Physical attraction gets my juices flowing. Having stated that, they need some cerebral attraction too, but that is indicated through messaging on here.

I don't give the time of day to anyone who I suspect wouldn't be interested in me in 'real' life.

If there are many of them I'd be surprised lol ( you are so out of my league )

But hopefully there are people who go for the personality and laughter especially with my ugly mug if not I'm in real trouble lol "

Nope...I get very little attention in real life (which I'm fine with, tbh) but it does mean I can take most of the flattery on here with a big pinch of salt.

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

"This is something I struggle a bit with, it's a self confidence issue of course, and I have decided not to pursue things with people before because I felt they were so much more attractive than myself.

och I'd sympathy shag u darlin xxxx"

How did I miss that comment

By *igbloke466863Man  over a year ago

Local if im near i may be up for fun

I often read a profile (I know, crazy right) and work out if I fit what they want before I check pics but as I normally end up being outside of what they want (age and build) I don't worry too much. Having checked pictures on this thread I have already said "out of my league" for most on here.

It is a confidence thing but you can only take so many knock back's

"I'm amazed that these 'leagues' still exist - I thought they ceased to be once you left school..."

Of course they still exist, in one form or another.

"Shouldn't class anyone as out of your league some people go for personality or just certain quality's about people.

But obviously there's little stunner's who are more attractive than most people, doesn't usually mean your out of there league"

However for those of us who are plain janes we would think they are and wonder why they would want to chat to us.

There's also another thread running on this subject, maybe check out the comments on there too

i think you are either sexually attracted to someone or you`re not

sure there are some guys out there but i couldnt do anything with anyone i wasnt physically attracted to

But obviously there's little stunner's who are more attractive than most people, doesn't usually mean your out of there league

However for those of us who are plain janes we would think they are and wonder why they would want to chat to us.

There's also another thread running on this subject, maybe check out the comments on there too"

and some of us "plain Janes" think we have more to offer than what is based on our looks....

There's also another thread running on this subject, maybe check out the comments on there too

and some of us "plain Janes" think we have more to offer than what is based on our looks.... "

Very true looks aren't everything, im amazed at the amount of women on here with such low self esteem.

I'm in a league of my own. A kick about in the park league

and some of us "plain Janes" think we have more to offer than what is based on our looks.... "

Quite right

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

I don't think anyone is out of my league but as mentioned in an above post, I would only consider people who I would meet in normal life anyway.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

Said this before, but I'm not sure there are leagues...

But there certainly are attributes that we desire, intelligence, wit, looks, charisma seem to be the main ones...

No everyone is looking for good looks, some of us like the unusual or exotic.

And being funny doesn't mean you have "personality" it's just a small part. People just feel "on the same side" as a funny person.

Personally I like to see people who are "out of my league". I then spend the next couple if years improving myself, to equal or better them, but that's just my "personality".

By *abcouple11Couple  over a year ago

Truro

(D (male)) - know the thought. Present what you are and what you offer and what will be will be? I had a wonderful two-year relationship with a very precise-mannered high-achieving lady who I thought at best would use me for a quick come-and-go casual sex.

Being a very averAge mAn I feel a bit overawed which I guess is down to confidence and this shows and spoils a meet

Us ugly old boys can still make a lady feel special

Its the ones in the phantom league above i try to avoid. Just give me a normal down to earth, jess eniss body, kate beckinsale face, shakira booty, and that will do me. . . . . . . . .

I see a lot of girls as out of my league but I'm a competitive person and I see it as a challenge the worse some one can say is no. Though I do avoid those that list a number of categories that must be met and this goes on for atleast 3 pages lol

But you ain't plain !!!

I look at my wife everyday and believe she out of my league

I wonder what league i'm in?

Hmm

...the furry league?

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"I look at my wife everyday and believe she out of my league "

As would I my friend, as would I !

[Removed by poster at 12/08/14 13:35:31]

The only time I think out of my league is when I get compliments and asked to meet by a fit gorgeous gal in a couple, I look at profile and havent met for over a year and they cant send a couple pic

with men I dont hide what I look like, I havent got low self esteem to ask why me when you could have the fittest chick on fab.i enjoy the man for who they are not just because there hot to look at

By *indys loverCouple  over a year ago

Stratford on avon

conversationaly then no one is out of my league ,

but im a realist and when it comes to places like clubs and such like then I know that I will not be everyones cup of tea and it is then that I have to pull my ace card out of the pack ,,,,, my personality

but I have a beautyful wife and some fantastic friends so life is good

I am top of the league with a 6pack in peak performance

"I am top of the league with a 6pack in peak performance "

Yay Shag managed to get his 6 pack in a posting...

Joking aside it is impressive.

To the OP, it's a great feeling meeting someone who makes you feel that way just have the self belief tho that you are in the same league as them...x

"I am top of the league with a 6pack in peak performance

To the OP, it's a great feeling meeting someone who makes you feel that way just have the self belief tho that you are in the same league as them...x"

YEs I did, just in time lol, was at the gym this morning

To the OP, it's a great feeling meeting someone who makes you feel that way just have the self belief tho that you are in the same league as them...x"

Oh I certainly don't think he's better than me, likewise I don't think I'm better than anyone else. It's just great having met a real hottie

Lol im in conference north it feels like and i have no chance of these pre mier league women! Truth though lol!

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

More that you are an U21 international in a premiership team. Need to take time in the reserves and on the bench, but you will soon be given the chance to show your pace and skill

"More that you are an U21 international in a premiership team. Need to take time in the reserves and on the bench, but you will soon be given the chance to show your pace and skill "

Hahahaha im currently on loan at raggy arse rovers as my gaffer back in day used to say!! Pace and skill! Lol football is 1000 times easier than sex at using pace and skill!

By *riendlyGirlWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

I'm exactly the same. Shame really that some people feel like this.

"I am top of the league with a 6pack in peak performance "

by your own admission you only last 5 minutes

by your own admission you only last 5 minutes "

Yes as I am into quickies lol.

I once met a lass who was about 9/10

When I walked into the pub and found her I genuinely wondered what her reaction would be when I introduced myself. Turned into prob one of my best meets and still chat now.

Leagues are a mental thing for me...

By *astersfuckpigCouple  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Well hard to answer really..As a woman online I know that what would be "out of my league" in a bar in real life is not online at all..

Master is out of my league for a lot of reasons..but for some reason he still wants me,so I guess no one is out of league..At least when to comes to sex..

Yes as I am into quickies lol."

into them just just accept that's all you can manage

"I once met a lass who was about 9/10

When I walked into the pub and found her I genuinely wondered what her reaction would be when I introduced myself. Turned into prob one of my best meets and still chat now.

Leagues are a mental thing for me..."

Of course, no-one's leagues are concrete lol.

A person who you may think is out of your league in a higher one, may be viewed as the opposite by people observing the pair of you.

"

I don't understand this talk of leagues in schools unless you mean in the concrete sense. It's obvious the thread is about abstract/subjective leagues.

Though some people had a hard time at school and it still holds some relevance today, depending on whether they were "top or bottom."

If it doesn't have a point system, it's not a league. Save it for sports!

I don't understand this talk of leagues in schools unless you mean in the concrete sense. It's obvious the thread is about abstract/subjective leagues."

I think everyone is talking about the same thing.

Yes as I am into quickies lol.

into them just just accept that's all you can manage "

YEs your right lol maibe 2 in but can stretch it to 5 min with foreplay

By *eggaeloverMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I can identify with that, I always felt shy with someone really 'classically' pretty, until one of those kind of people encouraged me to dance with her. I seem to be ok now.

FFS If you fancy someone and they do not fancy you, doesn't mean your out of your league, depth or whatever you want to call it. It means there is no mutual attraction. I think the point being made is that 'she/he's out of my league' is the sort of thing you did at school.

In any event, I thought the beauty of fab is that you can say no thanks without causing offence, it's just accepted that not everyone finds the same type attractive. I didn't realise we were in leagues, if so, what are they? .... ultra babe, top totty, average, all right after a few, pig ugly. Please enlighten me

Im not in my own league never mind anyone else's! Lol

"I hate myself, but I still think I'm better than everyone else"

"FFS If you fancy someone and they do not fancy you, doesn't mean your out of your league, depth or whatever you want to call it. It means there is no mutual attraction. I think the point being made is that 'she/he's out of my league' is the sort of thing you did at school.

In any event, I thought the beauty of fab is that you can say no thanks without causing offence, it's just accepted that not everyone finds the same type attractive. I didn't realise we were in leagues, if so, what are they? .... ultra babe, top totty, average, all right after a few, pig ugly. Please enlighten me "

I like the way you think but most people on here don't think like you.

swingers are pretty shallow people, as you would expect them to be I guess.

Me neither... Just exactly what I wanted to say

I there's a league for old farts I'm in that one

The whole idea of leagues is a bit odd because attraction is a funny thing.

As Joe Jackson pointed out there's plenty of "pretty women walking with gorillas down my street".

I'm a gorilla who likes pretty women

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

same here .. im an old gorilla .. does that make me a silverback ... too old for most filters but my young pretty partners like me

i try not to think this way - he tells me nobody is but years of confidence bashing take their toll and i automatically switch into ah no way would they meet me

[Removed by poster at 18/08/14 09:03:32]

"i try not to think this way - he tells me nobody is but years of confidence bashing take their toll and i automatically switch into ah no way would they meet me "

snap I'm always thinking why are they sending me messages etc wish they sold confidence in a bottle

"FFS If you fancy someone and they do not fancy you, doesn't mean your out of your league, depth or whatever you want to call it. It means there is no mutual attraction. I think the point being made is that 'she/he's out of my league' is the sort of thing you did at school.

In any event, I thought the beauty of fab is that you can say no thanks without causing offence, it's just accepted that not everyone finds the same type attractive. I didn't realise we were in leagues, if so, what are they? .... ultra babe, top totty, average, all right after a few, pig ugly. Please enlighten me "

What a load of codswallop . I've never thought anyone was out of my league cos they weren't attracted to me. It's just a matter of not being their type and I'm fine with that; just as some aren't my type. I'm going back to my previous point of when one feels someone is out of their league, it's an abstract personal perception.

In any event, I thought the beauty of fab is that you can say no thanks without causing offence, it's just accepted that not everyone finds the same type attractive. I didn't realise we were in leagues, if so, what are they? .... ultra babe, top totty, average, all right after a few, pig ugly. Please enlighten me

What a load of codswallop . I've never thought anyone was out of my league cos they weren't attracted to me. It's just a matter of not being their type and I'm fine with that; just as some aren't my type. I'm going back to my previous point of when one feels someone is out of their league, it's an abstract personal perception."

Have to agree with you here as that's mainly down to preferences. We all sometimes look at people and think they our out of our reach and that is just human nature but when your lucky enough to meet one of these people you just think wow. Good luck to you

By *ilkchocolate87Man  over a year ago

sw london

There's a few stunners on here and tbf I won't bother messaging as they'll have a full inbox

» Add a new message to this topic