FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Greedy girls nights?

Greedy girls nights?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewexperience83 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

It's possible that we maybe free either Wednesday or Thursday this week, I know townhouse has a greedy girls on a Wednesday.

This would be my first time at a greedy girls other than the obvious, what happens on one of these night ie do you just go in one of the group rooms and go for it?

My thoughts we're me an my hubby starting an then either me or hubby invites guys over?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's however you want it to be... Either scenario you mentioned but I must worn you after reading another thread on here yesterday... On a greedy girl night not everyone asks for permission to play... if you are not wanting to play with certain types/guys it would be your partners responsibility to give the ok for them to join in

By *ewexperience83 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

I think my hubby will be really vigilant, he knows what types I like and most importantly I'd make sure he was watching for people not using protection.

Can anyone tell me their experiences?

Like how many blokes to expect? But I suppose that down to myself really

By *atesheadtwoCouple  over a year ago

Gateshead

Depends where you go, where we go it can get busy. We had a night my wife and another lady and there was 4 guys playing and a lot watching x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think my hubby will be really vigilant, he knows what types I like and most importantly I'd make sure he was watching for people not using protection.

Can anyone tell me their experiences?

Like how many blokes to expect? But I suppose that down to myself really"

I have been to many and have found everyone very respectful... Never had any problems, the odd one trying without protection but soon put one on when told... But they were few and far between... Most that go to a gg night are regular attendees and know the rules... It all depends on the night and where you go.. The same venue can be completely different on two separate visits depending on who's attending...

» Add a new message to this topic