FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is rough sex bad for you?

Is rough sex bad for you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is rough sex eg. Fisting/anal/ extreme fucking bad for you??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

Not if part of consensual sex with someone who knows what they're doing no

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Is rough sex eg. Fisting/anal/ extreme fucking bad for you??

"

I would imagine it could be quite dangerous Z

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I find it chafes me knuckles....

I would imagine it could be quite dangerous Z"

My concern is down the line, like for having babies and what not. Havnt tried fisting and don't think we will but everything else feels soooo good!

Bolton

I would imagine it could be quite dangerous Z.

My concern is down the line, like for having babies and what not. Havnt tried fisting and don't think we will but everything else feels soooo good!"

I'd say listen to your body and be aware of what's happening. Z

Not sure why it would be bad for you.. can leave a few aches though x

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

If a baby comes out there why can't gentle stretching with a hand be a problem

And why should anal be a problem when your sphincter gets stretched as part of its natural function more than it does with normal anal?

"If a baby comes out there why can't gentle stretching with a hand be a problem

And why should anal be a problem when your sphincter gets stretched as part of its natural function more than it does with normal anal?"

Jesus, how big are your shits?

Joking aside though, vaginal muscles are designed to stretch and then go back - on some people more than others. Just make sure you're relaxed and doing what you're doing with someone you completely trust, listen to your body and don't do anything if it doesn't feel right.

But if we're talking whiplash from hair pulling then that's a different matter...

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

?"

Because when a woman has a baby there are processes that the body goes through to create a bigger opening....

By *astersfuckpigCouple  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Yes..its very bad for you..you get use to the sub space,the anal orgasms and non stop cumming..

So that anything vanilla just does not do it for you anymore..

So don't do it

Wouldn't say it's bad for you, but should be done with a bit more care/knowledge to prevent damage from over enthusiasm!

Bolton

Vaginal fisting has caused death by means of air embolism.[5][6][7] In general, sexual activities that cause air to enter the vagina can be fatal, with heightened risk during pregnancy.[8] Anal fisting can cause severe injuries to the receptive participant, who may require hospitalization and surgery;[9] in the absence of treatment it has also been known to cause death.[10] Anal fisting carries risks of colorectal perforation; participants are advised to use latex gloves and lubricant, and designate a safeword the utterance of which will call an immediate halt to the activity.

?

Because when a woman has a baby there are processes that the body goes through to create a bigger opening.... "

And to be fair , the baby doesn't go back in

"Vaginal fisting has caused death by means of air embolism.[5][6][7] In general, sexual activities that cause air to enter the vagina can be fatal, with heightened risk during pregnancy.[8] Anal fisting can cause severe injuries to the receptive participant, who may require hospitalization and surgery;[9] in the absence of treatment it has also been known to cause death.[10] Anal fisting carries risks of colorectal perforation; participants are advised to use latex gloves and lubricant, and designate a safeword the utterance of which will call an immediate halt to the activity."

Yikes!!!!! See. There is the problem do you risk intense pleasure for a little bit of pain and possible death......

I guess the general consensus is to play it by ear!

"

Sound's scary

"

I hope not

Bolton

"Vaginal fisting has caused death by means of air embolism.[5][6][7] In general, sexual activities that cause air to enter the vagina can be fatal, with heightened risk during pregnancy.[8] Anal fisting can cause severe injuries to the receptive participant, who may require hospitalization and surgery;[9] in the absence of treatment it has also been known to cause death.[10] Anal fisting carries risks of colorectal perforation; participants are advised to use latex gloves and lubricant, and designate a safeword the utterance of which will call an immediate halt to the activity.

Yikes!!!!! See. There is the problem do you risk intense pleasure for a little bit of pain and possible death......

I guess the general consensus is to play it by ear!

"

Definitely - i suppose a lot of things have potential for danger but if we didn't try them we'd never know! You can't live without risk but you need to listen to your body, Z

"Vaginal fisting has caused death by means of air embolism.[5][6][7] In general, sexual activities that cause air to enter the vagina can be fatal, with heightened risk during pregnancy.[8] Anal fisting can cause severe injuries to the receptive participant, who may require hospitalization and surgery;[9] in the absence of treatment it has also been known to cause death.[10] Anal fisting carries risks of colorectal perforation; participants are advised to use latex gloves and lubricant, and designate a safeword the utterance of which will call an immediate halt to the activity."

That's like saying sex itself is dangerous... As air is pushed in at times... There is a risk with everything we do.. I think more people die from choking on a chicken bone than from sex related injuries ...but people still eat kfc

I don't understand how vaginal fisting could cause any more risk of this than just normal penetrative sex...

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"

Gave someone an extreme fucking ie hard rough stuff, she loves it.

Luckily didn't rip my banjo but only just needless to say I had a very sore cock for many days.

Often wondered if this was a unique experience?

Bolton

"Vaginal fisting has caused death by means of air embolism.[5][6][7] In general, sexual activities that cause air to enter the vagina can be fatal, with heightened risk during pregnancy.[8] Anal fisting can cause severe injuries to the receptive participant, who may require hospitalization and surgery;[9] in the absence of treatment it has also been known to cause death.[10] Anal fisting carries risks of colorectal perforation; participants are advised to use latex gloves and lubricant, and designate a safeword the utterance of which will call an immediate halt to the activity.

I don't understand how vaginal fisting could cause any more risk of this than just normal penetrative sex..."

Apparently it can, Z

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

References please.

Bolton

References please."

lol - Google it! I'm not saying it shouldn't be done but the op asked a direct question and apparently fisting etc could potentially be dangerous! Z

Ive been fisted (not anally) quite a few times and im still alive

Eastbourne

[Removed by poster at 10/08/14 20:50:35]

Bolton

"[Removed by poster at 10/08/14 20:47:49]"

I wasn't questioning the op - it was the guy who asked for references! Z

References please.

lol - Google it! I'm not saying it shouldn't be done but the op asked a direct question and apparently fisting etc could potentially be dangerous! Z"

The thing with Google is you will find just as many sources saying it's safe too .... You can get embolisms from sex, from toys and fisting but If done safely there would be no more risk. However using a bottle can be extremely risky as it can build suction up. There are far more incidents of problems that way x

Eastbourne

References please.

lol - Google it! I'm not saying it shouldn't be done but the op asked a direct question and apparently fisting etc could potentially be dangerous! Z"

Everything is potentially dangerous.. But have you ever done it?

I am sure the OP knows how to use google,but wanted first hand advice..

See what I did there

Bolton

[Removed by poster at 10/08/14 20:56:14]

Bolton

References please.

lol - Google it! I'm not saying it shouldn't be done but the op asked a direct question and apparently fisting etc could potentially be dangerous! Z

See what I did there "

Can i suggest you real all the posts? Z

Eastbourne

References please.

See what I did there

Can i suggest you real all the posts? Z"

I have done..Can you answer my question please..have you ever done it?

Bolton

References please.

See what I did there

I have done..Can you answer my question please..have you ever done it?"

I've done a lot of things - a lot of people smoke all their lives and never get cancer - some folks take a load of drugs and don't die - doesn't mrean that they aren't dnagerous things to do and ptentially life threatening.

All I did was answer directly a direct question asked by the op. Why is that such a problem to some? Z

Eastbourne

References please.

See what I did there

I've done a lot of things - a lot of people smoke all their lives and never get cancer - some folks take a load of drugs and don't die - doesn't mrean that they aren't dnagerous things to do and ptentially life threatening.

All I did was answer directly a direct question asked by the op. Why is that such a problem to some? Z"

Are you a MP? You still did not answer the question..HAVE YOU DONE FISTING.

Bolton

References please.

See what I did there

All I did was answer directly a direct question asked by the op. Why is that such a problem to some? Z

Are you a MP? You still did not answer the question..HAVE YOU DONE FISTING."

why is that relevant- why are you so angry and rude? Z

The only bad thing I sometimes get is a headache when there's been lots of hair pulling involved!

Eastbourne

References please.

See what I did there

Are you a MP? You still did not answer the question..HAVE YOU DONE FISTING.

why is that relevant- why are you so angry and rude? Z"

I am not angry..just do not understand why you can not just say that you are posting on something you have never done..

"

It can be it depends if damage is done at the time you only have to google to see some horror stories.

Since when do you have to have had experience of something to comment on it?

Bolton

"Since when do you have to have had experience of something to comment on it? "

Thank you, I thought I'd given info along with a bit of understanding for the op and was beginning to feel a little intimidated! Z

"The only bad thing I sometimes get is a headache when there's been lots of hair pulling involved! "

And neck ache

By *iguy39Man  over a year ago

manchester

I prefer loving and gentle. But I'm a gentle person

"I prefer loving and gentle. But I'm a gentle person"

Rough doesn't mean without affection though.. and fisting can be done extremely gently and actually can cause the most intense feelings x

Eastbourne

"Since when do you have to have had experience of something to comment on it? "

I think it would be alot more helpfully..there a post about someone asking about Thailand..I have never been,so should I google it and tell him what says,or leave it people who have been there?

By *ureplesureMan  over a year ago

watford

see a profile on here with pictures of fisting. i have done it before but the pictures i see on the profile, the blokes hand had long nails with dirt under them, thats not good for ou at all! inspect there hands!!!

"Since when do you have to have had experience of something to comment on it?

I think it would be alot more helpfully..there a post about someone asking about Thailand..I have never been,so should I google it and tell him what says,or leave it people who have been there?"

This question is a bit different though...or are only people who've suffered some kind of physical damage as a result of rough sex eligible to comment?

Eastbourne

"Since when do you have to have had experience of something to comment on it?

I think it would be alot more helpfully..there a post about someone asking about Thailand..I have never been,so should I google it and tell him what says,or leave it people who have been there?

This question is a bit different though...or are only people who've suffered some kind of physical damage as a result of rough sex eligible to comment?"

I would of thought the OP would want people who had both good and bad experiences to comment,so they can see what its really like and its long term effects? Or am I just being silly?

By *op cornCouple  over a year ago

You won't know it

"I prefer loving and gentle. But I'm a gentle person"

References please.

See what I did there

Are you a MP? You still did not answer the question..HAVE YOU DONE FISTING."

"see a profile on here with pictures of fisting. i have done it before but the pictures i see on the profile, the blokes hand had long nails with dirt under them, thats not good for ou at all! inspect there hands!!!"

Thats a perfect way to turn someone off there isn't any excuse for dirty hands.

» Add a new message to this topic