FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Oddest thing you had requested and done for people

Oddest thing you had requested and done for people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ighnbox OP   Couple  over a year ago

Norwich

(Just re posted this as keyboard playing up (spelling)

Ok folks dull old day out there so to liven it up and have a giggle what's the oddest thing you been asked to do and done.

A few years ago we used to cam with a young (30) lad. His odd request was I had to fill a bucket up with ambrosia rice pudding ( I had to prove it was ambrosia by showing him the empty tins) and have some strawberry cheese cakes ready .

I will add a bucket full of rice pudding is a LOT or rice pudding but he was good enough to pay for the rice and cheese cakes.

We used to line our office with builders black plastic and would cam with him with him being the boss and in charge Mary had to wear HUGE knickers and would do as she was told by him...

He would order her to hold the front of her knickers open where upon I would have to pour rice pudding in them and he would have to yank them up saying its what she deserves for being a slag..

I would then have to pour it between her huge tits and she would rub them together. And then in the back of her knickers with her yanking them up....This would go on and on....Mary would have to beg him "please sir no" and would have to dance covered in rice pudding in front of the cam.

Every time the guy shouted TART I would have to smash one of the strawberry cheesecakes in her face Ha Ha Ha......How could I refuse lol

By the time we had finished there was bloody rice pudding and cheese cake every where lol. There was no sexual activity involved that was it that was his kick..

We all so used to do the same thing with him but with a bucket full of porridge and cheese cakes instead of rice pudding.

Odd we know but we give it a go 4-5 times but wasn't for us must say not a turn on in any way BUT a fantastic laugh doing it we were crying with laughter a lot of the time.

So come on what odd things have you ended up doing ?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

....Question ,Question .... Why is it so hard to find a woman for a threesome mmf

i am looking for my sex fantasy can you help me make it a reality You know, we could always make that fantasy a reality

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic