FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Blocking

Blocking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have received a message from a female member today berating me because of my personal situation.

I winked, but did not send a message (by way of scene setting).

She told me how wrong I was and then blocked me, leaving me no right to reply.

I am not into sending abusive messages, but I am annoyed that this woman has sought to judge me and left me with no opportunity to express my view.

If she doesn't like what I am doing (and I guess I am one of the few "single" males on this site to be honest about their personal situation), then she either needs to be irate quietly or allow me at least one message in response.

Anyone else got a view?

Thanks

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What would be the point? I think she should have just ignored the wink if she didn't like your profile, not send you a nasty message, but you being able to reply still wouldn't achieve anything.

I guess I agree with you Anna - it wouldn't achieve anything really. I was just annoyed at what seemed to be a somewhat childish course of action. Bit like the lads at school who used to stand behind their bigger mates goading people.

Like you say, if she didn't like what I am doing, then she should just ignore it.

I guess I was just venting my spleen with the first post.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Anyone else got a view?

Thanks"

If she's blocked you... she'a not going to see your naming and shaming of her on your status

That's a very good point MissBehaving and well made! lol

Sometimes you just make a scene even if the person that has annoyed you won't hear it!

I'll take it down shortly - and the status!

J x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have received a message from a female member today berating me because of my personal situation.

I winked, but did not send a message (by way of scene setting).

She told me how wrong I was and then blocked me, leaving me no right to reply.

I am not into sending abusive messages, but I am annoyed that this woman has sought to judge me and left me with no opportunity to express my view.

If she doesn't like what I am doing (and I guess I am one of the few "single" males on this site to be honest about their personal situation), then she either needs to be irate quietly or allow me at least one message in response.

Anyone else got a view?

Thanks"

If it's abusive then report it you do have the option to do that.