FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Girls on top

Girls on top

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many ladies like to be on top during sex.

I've know a few ladies who are a little self conscious in this position.

I'd be interested in the consensus of opinion.

From a guys perspective the view is amazing, even/especially if a lady is of a more voluptuous build

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love it if the guy is sat up, like on a sofa etc squatted over him, arms round neck having a nice snog

"I love it if the guy is sat up, like on a sofa etc squatted over him, arms round neck having a nice snog "

My fav position..I love riding..yeeee haarrrr!!!

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"How many ladies like to be on top during sex.

From a guys perspective the view is amazing, even/especially if a lady is of a more voluptuous build"

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (mrs)

My absolute favourite position .... Her !

I like revers cowboy but prefer to be able to see the lady's face and eye, love it when she starts getting into it and throws her head back, just something about seeing hair cascade down her shoulders as she rhythmically rides me

I had a friend who would only gush/squirt if she was on top. That warm feeling washing over my bollocks as she arched her back and chummed was amazing!

Yes,

Forward facing or reverse and leaning forward

Ladies I've been intermate with have always say they liked it cos it have them such control over where my cock pressed inside then, they could direct it to the most sensitive areas

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

It's a weird one for me. It's not my favourite.. I don't get a lot out of it feeling wise, but I do like it for the view for the guy.. I like him enjoying seeing me on top of him, and me leaning back so he can admire the view and play with my breasts and run his hands along my body while I am sat on his cock.

I need more experience in riding a guy properly I think.. I go over them and try and fuck them like a guy doing missionary - maybe if I leaned back more and changed my riding style I could get better penetration and angle and stuff. (NO that isn't an invite for guys to offer being a teacher lmao)

"It's a weird one for me. It's not my favourite.. I don't get a lot out of it feeling wise, but I do like it for the view for the guy.. I like him enjoying seeing me on top of him, and me leaning back so he can admire the view and play with my breasts and run his hands along my body while I am sat on his cock.

I need more experience in riding a guy properly I think.. I go over them and try and fuck them like a guy doing missionary - maybe if I leaned back more and changed my riding style I could get better penetration and angle and stuff. (NO that isn't an invite for guys to offer being a teacher lmao)"

Yes yes yes, the view can be amazing, not much beats it infact.

I think the trick is to roll your hips, so the cock moves around inside you if you lean back the cock presses against the front wall of your pussy. Girl on top isn't a frantic pounding position, it's subtle and requires fineness. I sometimes grab the ladies hips or bottom, regulating the rythum and stroke. Plus even tho I'm pinned between her thighs I can still alter the sensation for her by tensing my cock and making it bulge inside her.

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I love it when the woman faces away from you she can bend forward and you can see her arse hole and you can finger it at the same time.

I love a mix of positions but cowgirl is best

"I love a mix of positions but cowgirl is best "

Yes verity is key, it varies the sensations.

So up to now every one is positive about cowgirl,

Is there anyone that doesn't like it?

"I love it when the woman faces away from you she can bend forward and you can see her arse hole and you can finger it at the same time. "

"I love a mix of positions but cowgirl is best

Yes verity is key, it varies the sensations. "

Also variety is pretty good, I don't know who this verity woman is

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

This is my favourite but i am quite shy about doing it with new people

"This is my favourite but i am quite shy about doing it with new people "

I think a lot of ladies are self conscious, but actually it's rather a flattering position. The eyes and hands are naturally drawn to your chams

"So up to now every one is positive about cowgirl,

Is there anyone that doesn't like it?"

I'm actually not keen on it. Part is self conscious and part is difficulty sending rhythm with someone. Usually when I'm on top, the guy just grabs my hips, holds, and fucks from underneath. Few men I've slept with have let me find the right rhythm and angle and just explore.

Hmm that's interesting, so the best thing for you is to be allowed to find your own rythum,

By *overs14Couple  over a year ago

norwich

It's one of my favourite positions.

"So up to now every one is positive about cowgirl,

Is there anyone that doesn't like it?

I'm actually not keen on it. Part is self conscious and part is difficulty sending rhythm with someone. Usually when I'm on top, the guy just grabs my hips, holds, and fucks from underneath. Few men I've slept with have let me find the right rhythm and angle and just explore. "

Completely agree with this

love being on top!

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"I love it if the guy is sat up, like on a sofa etc squatted over him, arms round neck having a nice snog "

Was gushed over last night in just that position. More horny as my balls were warmed as she ground against me. Her orgasmic breath into my mouth was the cherry

BSE

" Usually when I'm on top, the guy just grabs my hips, holds, and fucks from underneath. Few men I've slept with have let me find the right rhythm and angle and just explore.

Completely agree with this "

I would (puts hand up repeatedly)

"This is my favourite but i am quite shy about doing it with new people "

i feel the same x

BSE

Thats where the sitting up position works. You are not on show as much.

As you lose inhibitions you can push him back and ride him like a steer at a rodeo

The lady half has two horses. Horses riders have got this.

"Yes,

Forward facing or reverse and leaning forward "

Absolutely

"Yes,

Forward facing or reverse and leaning forward "

Absolutely

"Hmm that's interesting, so the best thing for you is to be allowed to find your own rythum, "

Yes, that's part of it. It's the rhythm, the angle, how to move in a way that gets a positive reaction from him. All while I'm trying not to feel self conscious of my body and inadequate about not getting it right and praying i will do it in a way that gives him pleasure. Being on top causes me more stress than it gives pleasure, usually. The odd exception, but that's the norm in my experience.

"Hmm that's interesting, so the best thing for you is to be allowed to find your own rythum,

Yes, that's part of it. It's the rhythm, the angle, how to move in a way that gets a positive reaction from him. All while I'm trying not to feel self conscious of my body and inadequate about not getting it right and praying i will do it in a way that gives him pleasure. Being on top causes me more stress than it gives pleasure, usually. The odd exception, but that's the norm in my experience. "

You've said exactly what I wanted to say but I just didn't know how to word it. I don't like the position because my rhythm is terrible and I worry I won't do it right, I am very self conscious though

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Hmm that's interesting, so the best thing for you is to be allowed to find your own rythum,

Yes, that's part of it. It's the rhythm, the angle, how to move in a way that gets a positive reaction from him. All while I'm trying not to feel self conscious of my body and inadequate about not getting it right and praying i will do it in a way that gives him pleasure. Being on top causes me more stress than it gives pleasure, usually. The odd exception, but that's the norm in my experience.

You've said exactly what I wanted to say but I just didn't know how to word it. I don't like the position because my rhythm is terrible and I worry I won't do it right, I am very self conscious though "

You have my attention lol you really need not be self concious x

"

You've said exactly what I wanted to say but I just didn't know how to word it. I don't like the position because my rhythm is terrible and I worry I won't do it right, I am very self conscious though "

Ah so too many things to think about and not enough time getting wrapped up in the experience.

Some things to remember that might help.

Men love a woman who wants to be involved in sex.

As has been stated the view is very flattering for all figures.

If the rythum isn't right for the man then a little guidance is ok.

And lastly if you get it wrong it's perfectly fine, change an do another position.

Most men like to change as being in the same position for an extended period desensitises.

Just chill out an bonk his and your brains out

On top whip in hand

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

This

I love squatting and riding cow girl......love love LOVE

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

"

You've said exactly what I wanted to say but I just didn't know how to word it. I don't like the position because my rhythm is terrible and I worry I won't do it right, I am very self conscious though

Ah so too many things to think about and not enough time getting wrapped up in the experience.

Some things to remember that might help.

Men love a woman who wants to be involved in sex.

As has been stated the view is very flattering for all figures.

If the rythum isn't right for the man then a little guidance is ok.

And lastly if you get it wrong it's perfectly fine, change an do another position.

Most men like to change as being in the same position for an extended period desensitises.

Just chill out an bonk his and your brains out "

best thing I've read all day!!

By *iguy39Man  over a year ago

manchester

This is making me quite randy!

I love being on top. Used to feel self conscious , but then realised how empowering that position can be. Guys love it too, plus for having nipples sucked at the same time - it's a great position!

"I love squatting and riding cow girl......love love LOVE "

"I love being on top. Used to feel self conscious , but then realised how empowering that position can be. Guys love it too, plus for having nipples sucked at the same time - it's a great position! "

Ah yes there is all the fun of playing with boobs, for a man this is great, you get to have sex but at the same time get lost in some beautiful boobs. An you can concentrate on playing with them cos the lady is doing all the sex work

Ladies when we are on top the rhythm is to get us off not them.. The grinding of the pelvis and the pubic bone.. We cannot get it wrong; it's what ever feels good for you.. This is the best way to achieve an internal clitoral orgasm for me... If you are enjoying it then I can guarantee the men will be getting off on it... I do like to pound when I'm top.. And that is solely for their pleasure...

Love this

By *allen MadonnaWoman  over a year ago

In my own little world

I love to tease when on top. Giving a lovely clit wank, bringing him to the edge, possibly stop to allow him to recover his composure before teasing once more. Love it when he grabs my hips and presses himself into me, and then I grind down on to him. Or he can't take it any more, chucks me off, and fucks me stupid in whatever position he likes! mmmmm

I love being on top ...its the one sure way of making me cum through penetrative sex alone x

Yes it's the grinding motion that always seems to be a winner with the lady on top, I guess there is some cliterol stimulation going on

By *angzMan  over a year ago

Manchester, London & sometimes Newcastle

I love women being on top doing the riding. I think most women I've met enjoy being able to grind their pussy and set their own rhythm.

"I love women being on top doing the riding. I think most women I've met enjoy being able to grind their pussy and set their own rhythm."

The woman here loves to be on top for a ride

Be more assertive. Use his cock, feel it inside you and move however it feels good. I don't care how I look, I'm usually having too much fun grinding down. I've never had a guy try to take control when I'm on top.

"Ladies when we are on top the rhythm is to get us off not them.. The grinding of the pelvis and the pubic bone.. We cannot get it wrong; it's what ever feels good for you.. This is the best way to achieve an internal clitoral orgasm for me... If you are enjoying it then I can guarantee the men will be getting off on it... I do like to pound when I'm top.. And that is solely for their pleasure... "

Done it once or twice. hotel room. im too fat for it

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

You don't look fat to me. Great position, great view. I love being ridden!

"Ladies when we are on top the rhythm is to get us off not them.. The grinding of the pelvis and the pubic bone.. We cannot get it wrong; it's what ever feels good for you.. This is the best way to achieve an internal clitoral orgasm for me... If you are enjoying it then I can guarantee the men will be getting off on it... I do like to pound when I'm top.. And that is solely for their pleasure... "

totally agree cowgirl is for the womens pleasure if it feels good it cant be wrong,

mildred always cums this way too

Yes.I love being a Cowgirl.

BSE

"Done it once or twice. hotel room. im too fat for it "

Oy...Red....NOOOOOOOO!

You are not fat.

Spanking will be delivered if you continue.

I enjoy riding cowgirl. Forward or reverse

But I do enjoy when forward as that's when I give a real wet fuck then I sit upright and and grind my hips and hear the squelch.

I'm not sure I I've learned anything by asking this question,

Except now I'm bloody horny

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I like to ride and find it great to change speed and motion, I like to rock my hips so his cock slides in and almost out of my pussy, then slide back down and grind onto him, sometimes I circle my hips so I can feel him moving in me and find this touches my gspot, I also like it if he grips my bum and thrusts up into me as this makes me gush, I prefer to be facing so we can kiss, I like orgasm when we are face to face and moaning into his mouth

"Done it once or twice. hotel room. im too fat for it "

Behave sexy lady!!

Love to ride but find it best when the guy is sat up slightly!!

Makes it more fun

Love being on top x grinding hitting all the right places. Gets nice and deep and is my favourite way to reach orgasam x

" You don't look fat to me. Great position, great view. I love being ridden!"

My rear view hides a lot. the front, well, thats another story. thank you

I find the best way to do cowgirl for all you self conscious ladies out there is to squat and cross your arms in front of you putting your hands on their chest, thus covering most of your boobs and belly

no need to thank me

By *erbymacMan  over a year ago

derby

"love being on top! "
love to have you on top of me and your lovely boobs bouncing in front of my face.x

derby

"I like to ride and find it great to change speed and motion, I like to rock my hips so his cock slides in and almost out of my pussy, then slide back down and grind onto him, sometimes I circle my hips so I can feel him moving in me and find this touches my gspot, I also like it if he grips my bum and thrusts up into me as this makes me gush, I prefer to be facing so we can kiss, I like orgasm when we are face to face and moaning into his mouth "
I would love that done to me too and sure we would cum together.

derby

" You don't look fat to me. Great position, great view. I love being ridden!

My rear view hides a lot. the front, well, thats another story. thank you"

you sound just great to me.x

I like it. But it makes my legs ache

Good cum position

I like the feeling of being on top and in control but I'm far to paranoid about my body to totally let go and enjoy

By *udemattMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

I love this position but have only done it once, it made me cum way to quickly which meant I wasn't even thinking about any possible wobbly bits of the lady I was just thinking how great she was.

So ladies please don't worry if you are more on show the guy will not care he will just love what you are doing for him!

"I like the feeling of being on top and in control but I'm far to paranoid about my body to totally let go and enjoy "

Me too

" You don't look fat to me. Great position, great view. I love being ridden!

My rear view hides a lot. the front, well, thats another story. thank youyou sound just great to me.x "

Thank you. nice pics yourself

I love a lady on top !! does make me feel like a lazy lover sometimes though

I'm in my element on top never feel self conscious either as I think I look my best on top the guys under love me too, think about the great view they have , I love the control and can use my strong pelvic floor muscles to stimulate the cock

Oh even before sex just on a soft cock it's lovely rubbing your clit or teasing it by sliding on top or feeling it despatatly wanting to go in .. It's all good

By *ebsmith46Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Do any ladies like cowgirl but to ride tongue rather than cock?

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

I like riding cowgirl.

However due to my dodgy hips it can cause a few issues. I once rode an ex until he came then had a cuddle for a moment. When I went to move I couldn't! My hips were literally not budging. He actually had to wriggle out from underneath me and move me like you'd reposition a mannequin. I'd only been on there for 20 mins!

Done reverse cow girl last night on her bull untill she came

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

love a lady riding my cock ... wow

The sound of your tits smacking together

Gripping their hands to help them ride faster and harder

And the headboard. Grinding in deep and hard!

"And the headboard. Grinding in deep and hard!"

Can you get flights to Plymouth on a Sunday

It's just such a damn sexy position, it puts the lady in control and gives her a chance to tease

There's no airport here now Scrummy

Have gotta say thou Captain......doggy....makes me weak at the knees everytime

"There's no airport here now Scrummy "

Planes trains and automobiles it is then

"Have gotta say thou Captain......doggy....makes me weak at the knees everytime "

Ah well everyone likes a bit of doggy, least in my experience. From a mans point of view doggy is also awesome. Again the view is second to none, and the amount of control is incredible. Only down side to doggy is there isn't that connection as you can't see your partners face and eyes.

BSE

"Have gotta say thou Captain......doggy....makes me weak at the knees everytime "

How about doggy, with your wand at the base of the guys penis sending vibrations through as well ?

"Have gotta say thou Captain......doggy....makes me weak at the knees everytime

Ah well everyone likes a bit of doggy, least in my experience. From a mans point of view doggy is also awesome. Again the view is second to none, and the amount of control is incredible. Only down side to doggy is there isn't that connection as you can't see your partners face and eyes. "

Unless you pull their hair back and they look back at you

"I love it if the guy is sat up, like on a sofa etc squatted over him, arms round neck having a nice snog

Was gushed over last night in just that position. More horny as my balls were warmed as she ground against me. Her orgasmic breath into my mouth was the cherry "

This

I look at my guy when I'm being fucked from behind. Ok...its not straight on and I might look a bit of a mess.....oh, getting turned on! LOVE IT ALL!!

No winks....that sounds like it could be amazing. Love my wand....its Gems new best friend!

BSE

In that position it can be pushed on and off the clit with each stroke...which turns the cock into a rabbit of sorts.

Gives good results.

I have had a lady slip a vib in her bottom as I filled the front hole. That was rather an intense feeling the vibrations stimulating us both from inside.

Got Mr Red to explode big style last night just by squatting on him, few strokes and boom, he can't stay long with me in that position ha ha.

Body all hot and sweaty and looking like she has just been dragged through a hedge

Shower then get dirty again

"Got Mr Red to explode big style last night just by squatting on him, few strokes and boom, he can't stay long with me in that position ha ha."

Doggystyle is my achilles heel,

Just looking at her arse makes me go weak at the knees

I prefer doggie.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"And the headboard. Grinding in deep and hard!"

"I like the feeling of being on top and in control but I'm far to paranoid about my body to totally let go and enjoy "

Babe you've defo nothing to worry about

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

I hate goin on top I'm so self concious of my body

Luv a girl on top

"How many ladies like to be on top during sex.

From a guys perspective the view is amazing, even/especially if a lady is of a more voluptuous build"

I love it!!

I think it's the best but yes, self concious does come into play some times!

By *ovetobenakedMan  over a year ago

stotfold

wow my king og lady x

I too feel very self conscious on top and have to be very turned on so the cock can just slip inside.

I can be a bit conscious but its my favourite, hits my spot everytime leading to explosive orgasms so swings and roundabouts....

I struggle with it as u broke my pelvis so it hurts and makes me look really unfit when I am actually in pain

"I struggle with it as u broke my pelvis so it hurts and makes me look really unfit when I am actually in pain "

I don't mean u lol I mean me , lol I broke it lol

Yes, that's part of it. It's the rhythm, the angle, how to move in a way that gets a positive reaction from him. All while I'm trying not to feel self conscious of my body and inadequate about not getting it right and praying i will do it in a way that gives him pleasure. Being on top causes me more stress than it gives pleasure, usually. The odd exception, but that's the norm in my experience. "

I feel like this, very little enjoyment due to worrying too much

By *smWoman  over a year ago

Liskeard

I like it, because then he can't get away

"I like it, because then he can't get away "

Under you - why would he want to

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Going from oral to on top or reverse cowgirl is hot too for obvious reasons!

Straddle his thighs, smile at him as you slowly lower your pussy over his cock, take him all the way in, lean forward close to his face, grab hold of his hands and pin them down and whisper in his ear "your all mine now"

It's not about what he wants its about what he is going to get

Ms Lovepuppies

"I struggle with it as u broke my pelvis so it hurts and makes me look really unfit when I am actually in pain

I don't mean u lol I mean me , lol I broke it lol "

I was going to say, I've never even met you

"Straddle his thighs, smile at him as you slowly lower your pussy over his cock, take him all the way in, lean forward close to his face, grab hold of his hands and pin them down and whisper in his ear "your all mine now"

It's not about what he wants its about what he is going to get

Ms Lovepuppies "

Oh my good god, this!

» Add a new message to this topic