FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Question for D/s couples and sub/kinky girls/guys

Question for D/s couples and sub/kinky girls/guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *astersfuckpig OP   Couple  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Do you get messages from guys saying how Dominant and kinky they are,how there going to "abuse the shit out of you" but when you look at there profile its so vanilla you can almost taste ice cream?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do you get messages from guys saying how Dominant and kinky they are,how there going to "abuse the shit out of you" but when you look at there profile its so vanilla you can almost taste ice cream?

"

Yes, I've encountered a few of those. Also guys who approach in a vanilla way then into the conversation say they 'can be Dom'. Their replies when i ask how they 'Dom' are often along the lines that you describe.

Not all into kink, however, advertise it on their profile. And many genuinely seem to enjoy that particular brand of kink. It doesn't mean they are less than genuine, in my opinion. It simply means that aren't compatible with me.

"Do you get messages from guys saying how Dominant and kinky they are,how there going to "abuse the shit out of you" but when you look at there profile its so vanilla you can almost taste ice cream?

"

Its all in my mind

Time will tell if I am

Some have intrests they dont understand. Listing dp but not anal, asuming it means roasting.

» Add a new message to this topic