FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > When your wife just wants hung

When your wife just wants hung

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Asked her what she really really wanted to do now she has broken the ice a few time, her reply was find me a big hung man...... ouch

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

you did ask! Z

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

lol...thats very true

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Asked her what she really really wanted to do now she has broken the ice a few time, her reply was find me a big hung man...... ouch"

One thing that turns me on so much is to see my Mrs take a bbc!! not happened yet but sure it will soon

"Asked her what she really really wanted to do now she has broken the ice a few time, her reply was find me a big hung man...... ouch"

When we meet single guys I prefer to meet hung guys, we are both happy with that x

"Asked her what she really really wanted to do now she has broken the ice a few time, her reply was find me a big hung man...... ouch

When we meet single guys I prefer to meet hung guys, we are both happy with that x"

I am more than happy for Mrs to meet single hung guys. its just such a turn on seeing the pics n hear in all about it later on

By *ornyandwellhungMan  over a year ago

belfast

"Asked her what she really really wanted to do now she has broken the ice a few time, her reply was find me a big hung man...... ouch

When we meet single guys I prefer to meet hung guys, we are both happy with that x

I am more than happy for Mrs to meet single hung guys. its just such a turn on seeing the pics n hear in all about it later on "

I could be the man to make her smile.

I am more than happy for Mrs to meet single hung guys. its just such a turn on seeing the pics n hear in all about it later on

I could be the man to make her smile. "

bit far from us

I am more than happy for Mrs to meet single hung guys. its just such a turn on seeing the pics n hear in all about it later on "

Hubby loves it too x

» Add a new message to this topic