FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > pick on the single men why not

pick on the single men why not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iger12345 OP   Man  over a year ago

Never never land

To all you great fab friends couples fuck buddies and pick n choosers. You all slag off single men. Were the worst ever on this site apparently. Well please spare a thought for those nice guys out there who really are single and would love to play and meet ppl make friends. If even lucky enough to find a couple wanting a single man, you carnt msg them bcos they lock down their bloody profile.

How to meet ppl get varified as genuine when no1 ever gives you a chance. This site is a joke. Liars hiding behind fake truths to try n look good. And couple out there signle men have feelingss too. Give them a chance ffs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am sure that rant will improve your chances mate

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I don't slag off single guys and most other people don't either - idiots tend to get short thrift - if you're having no success it's due to you and not others. Z

Easy tiger 12345

Now take a deep breath your verified already. Ranting never helps your cause but photos and going to a social will.

God we want you..........

Hot rant...........

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Why allow the negativity of a few to impact you.

Rise above it, I do and it serves me well.

To be fair to the OP there have been a few single men bashing threads on the go the last few days, in fact there's one running on this Forum right this minute where the content of a PM has been shared. Well the content according to them anyway as we don't have the single man's side of things as per usual!

I can see this going well.

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

To the OP

No picks, verifies or friends on your profile. Not to much detail about yourself either. If I was a female or a couple there is nothing to attract me or to encourage messaging you.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

We've met many single guys.

There are nice ones and twats.

But we make our own decisions as to which is which - simply stating you're 'genuine' or 'one of the nice guys' means absolutely feck all I'm afraid.

So rant away. It probably won't do you many favours with regard to those you're hoping to chat to/meet.

A

Never never land

Oh look a couples reply wow but as per usuall carnt reply to them "singles blocked"

Look ive chated on here been honest sweet nice bla bla bla to every1 really i have and biggist knock back is "you say single dont want single guys" and tgen profile says they do you try n msg em and hey blocked. Really ppl why BS ???

"To all you great fab friends couples fuck buddies and pick n choosers. You all slag off single men. Were the worst ever on this site apparently. Well please spare a thought for those nice guys out there who really are single and would love to play and meet ppl make friends. If even lucky enough to find a couple wanting a single man, you carnt msg them bcos they lock down their bloody profile.

How to meet ppl get varified as genuine when no1 ever gives you a chance. This site is a joke. Liars hiding behind fake truths to try n look good. And couple out there signle men have feelingss too. Give them a chance ffs "

The fact is most don't its only the odd few who do moan about them.

But you rant enough couples and single women rant so why not a guy.

Bolton

"Oh look a couples reply wow but as per usuall carnt reply to them "singles blocked"

Look ive chated on here been honest sweet nice bla bla bla to every1 really i have and biggist knock back is "you say single dont want single guys" and tgen profile says they do you try n msg em and hey blocked. Really ppl why BS ???"

WOW - bad attitude! We have met a few single guys and had a lot of fun, however unless we use the filters we get totally inundated - we would rather message those who are of interest to us, you really need to chill out. Z

"Oh look a couples reply wow but as per usuall carnt reply to them "singles blocked"

Look ive chated on here been honest sweet nice bla bla bla to every1 really i have and biggist knock back is "you say single dont want single guys" and tgen profile says they do you try n msg em and hey blocked. Really ppl why BS ???"

If it bothers you that much how people run their own profiles then maybe this isn't the place for you? No point getting worked up about things that are outside of your control.

oh

By *3rial Thr1LL3rMan  over a year ago

aberdeenshire

"God we want you..........

Hot rant..........."

Said no one, ever.

"To be fair to the OP there have been a few single men bashing threads on the go the last few days, in fact there's one running on this Forum right this minute where the content of a PM has been shared. Well the content according to them anyway as we don't have the single man's side of things as per usual! "

Never never land

How can you get veried if the ppl you wana meet who supposedly want you for there pleasure dont want to meet cmon really you carnt get friends n veried if ppl dont let you msg them and let you meet them

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Chill pill and socials have been ordered for you, young man.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I only message single guys so there is no slagging them off from me, unless they haven't read my profile, have a crap profile themselves, with no pics!

God sometimes I wonder if single men on here are really looking for a free hooker judging from some of my messages and some of the threads started on here!

Never never land

Really ppl couples evrn signle ladys. You really have no idea how hard it is on here for some single blokes. Yes some fuck it up for all but cmon please.

Couples at least let me msg you pleaseeee

I love being a single guy on here

Well you managed to message us. Hope your feeling up to the reply big boy?

Bolton

"Really ppl couples evrn signle ladys. You really have no idea how hard it is on here for some single blokes. Yes some fuck it up for all but cmon please.

Couples at least let me msg you pleaseeee"

Rants and desperation - how appealling - you need to chill out and man up - this is part of the reason why we use the filters! Lets us choose who we message. Good luck Z

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Really ppl couples evrn signle ladys. You really have no idea how hard it is on here for some single blokes. Yes some fuck it up for all but cmon please.

You really are not doing yourself any favours on this thread are you

"How can you get veried if the ppl you wana meet who supposedly want you for there pleasure dont want to meet cmon really you carnt get friends n veried if ppl dont let you msg them and let you meet them"

So you think you're entitled to a meet? No, you're not. Maybe they do want to meet, they just don't want to meet you and lucky escape they had judging by this thread

No

i smell desperation on here

ive met plenty of nice people and im a single guy chill out man get some pics up abit more writting on your profile and dont do forum posts like this its just making it worse for your self mate

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

As posted earlier your profile does nothing to attract a couple.

Couples block single men for a reason they do not want to be inundated with messages and guess what they are not looking for single men!

Perhaps if you concentrated on couples who are looking for single guys you might get more success. Put the effort of your rant into coming up with a witty and original message which will grab their attention.

uve just probs made sure no one meets you now dude :/ haha

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Dignity with full balls, is always better than undignified and empty ones....

Never never land

Oh to all you all you ladies and gents couples and friends and complete stranger. Im sorry but this site is so frustrating i really am 1 of those nice guys it just doesnt do any favours on here. However a rant and i get more replys in 5 mins then in last 3mths woopee

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Dignity with full balls, is always better than undignified and empty ones...."

Wise words

Well look at the single guys who do get meets and see what they are doing different to you . Ie a good profile . Pics . Socials .posting in forums ( Not the woe is me postings ) good luck

lol this is rant of the day thread.. best rant today

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

We do.

But we reserve the right not to reply, ignore and if we choose - block.

Same as we do for couples and single females!

A

Never never land

Ok to you all. Im sorry about the rant my bad obviously and yeah clearly need to work on my profile i get that now. Consider me educated. Good luck to you all happy fabing xxx ps if any 1 is intrested im free tonight.......

Love how these forums favour women soo much....!

regardless what women do... one thing I will say,

don't cry over spoilt milk, makes you sound childish

Instead of spending all this effort moaning. Put the same effort into your profile, give women a reason to pick you over the other faceless thousands.

Don't use the website as your sole chance of a meeting, there's social events where you might meet someone to verify you. Take in a club night, great place to meet others.

As always with these 'help me' whines............

Effort in will bring it's rewards.

Get down the pub and shout this out.

DARE YA

Her

"Oh to all you all you ladies and gents couples and friends and complete stranger. Im sorry but this site is so frustrating i really am 1 of those nice guys it just doesnt do any favours on here. However a rant and i get more replys in 5 mins then in last 3mths woopee"

Probably got on a lot more block lists also lol. Best of luck

Wow.

Just wow.

Some fuck it up ?.

As the male half of a couple who started on the internet thingy as a single bloke i can say you have done yourself no favours at all, First impressions are everything, I cant be arsed to look but others have said that your profile doesnt impress and for us no profile pic is an instant no no, My advice would be to cut back on the Sky Pilot Rollups take a step back and observe the successful ones coz their nuts are empty for a reason.

Deep Gimp

Don't mind if i do, thanks for the offer

Give peace a chance

"Give peace a chance"

Are you really John Lennon reincarnated

"Give peace a chance

Are you really John Lennon reincarnated "

No....what I actually meant to say was stop bloody whinging

This is a hot topic lol.

"Give peace a chance

Are you really John Lennon reincarnated

No....what I actually meant to say was stop bloody whinging "

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Couples at least let me msg you pleaseeee

Some fuck it up ?.

As the male half of a couple who started on the internet thingy as a single bloke i can say you have done yourself no favours at all, First impressions are everything, I cant be arsed to look but others have said that your profile doesnt impress and for us no profile pic is an instant no no, My advice would be to cut back on the Sky Pilot Rollups take a step back and observe the successful ones coz their nuts are empty for a reason.

Deep Gimp"

Most of my time on here which has now been quite a few years as been as a single bloke. I've enjoyed it, I still am doing. Come on here, send sensible thought out messages to people who you are interested in, and you'll often get positive messages.

Sometimes it's a drag that you can't mail a profile but whoever told you life would be perfect. I've also found that having a thought out profile, photos etc plus making posts that people find interesting, couples single women and TGirls actually contact me. I've had the pleasure of meeting some of them for fun.

However if you come on here and moan, you might well find you get nowhere apart from blocked. No one feels attracted to people with negative attitudes.

By *extoysareusCouple  over a year ago

kinky heaven

Most don't need others, they slag themselves off

Someone needs to call the wambulance

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

We love single guys. We've met quite a few off here, another well known site and the club's we visit. Tbh, that's the whole point of this profile.

However the one thing we absolutely insist upon is that the single guy is verified. That's photo verified, doesn't have to be verified by meet. Let's be honest, if you can't even be bothered to get photo verified you're unlikely to actually be bothered attend the meet. Our only other restriction is the age range. We don't state body type, willy size, colour or creed etc.

So single guys, get some nice pics (not just your willy), write a well thought out profile and write messages tailored to the people you write to and add a face pic with it. Couples like us will reply, even if it's a no thankyou. You will strike out more than you hit but at least those hits will be couples that WANT to actually meet you for fun.

Never never land

Yeah msg recieved and understood. Sorry to you all, clearly didnt mean to upset so many. Still least i got some replys lol. Im just the little shy guy wanting a chance that was all. Im now blocked north to south of the country well done me

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

There has been some sound positive advice amongst many of the messages in this thread so that is what you should be acting on to improve your chances and your situation on the site rather than constantly dwelling on the negative and pleading for "a chance".

I understand. I mail people both on this profile and our couple profile. I know what it feels like to mail lots of people and get no response. It's just one of those things.

If it pisses you off, go do something else then come back refreshed.

Lots of good advice on the thread.

By *extoysareusCouple  over a year ago

kinky heaven

Are you on your knees yet?

Never never land

People 1 last time im sorry for the rant. I Beg forgivness.

Had lots of good advice thankyou for that. Gona work on it and man up. And hey maybe...... x

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

We forgive you for your rant...

But you've been on here over a year, you have no pics, your profile's lame, and you can't even be bothered to get photo verified.

If we were you, we would delete your profile and start again... putting all the things your doing wrong, right.

So even though we forgive you, it's a block from us as well.

[Removed by poster at 09/08/14 05:35:21]

i really dont know hwat there is to complain about EVEN if I wasnt getting meets..I'd still say this outlook suits me..I wont blame my whole gender for being idiots..id rather blame idiots being of many genders...and then there are those just slightly naive

"To all you great fab friends couples fuck buddies and pick n choosers. You all slag off single men. Were the worst ever on this site apparently. Well please spare a thought for those nice guys out there who really are single and would love to play and meet ppl make friends. If even lucky enough to find a couple wanting a single man, you carnt msg them bcos they lock down their bloody profile.

How to meet ppl get varified as genuine when no1 ever gives you a chance. This site is a joke. Liars hiding behind fake truths to try n look good. And couple out there signle men have feelingss too. Give them a chance ffs "

Nice profile. Shame there are no pictures and I don't mean the knob variety. Your rant here has gut you some good advice. Personally, I quite like someone with a tiger in their tank, verbally that is, to start with. Good luck

Its not worth ranting just have a look at other males in this thread eg

quite good written profiles/sense of humour always wins

pics

verifications showing they get of bum go to socials etc

blank profiles and moaning doesn't get meets

"We forgive you for your rant...

But you've been on here over a year, you have no pics, your profile's lame, and you can't even be bothered to get photo verified.

If we were you, we would delete your profile and start again... putting all the things your doing wrong, right.

So even though we forgive you, it's a block from us as well."

All the good advice you've been given in this thread appears to have gone unheeded. Your profile remains the same

It almost seems as if you're enjoying the thread more than anything else now....

"Its not worth ranting just have a look at other males in this thread eg

quite good written profiles/sense of humour always wins

pics

verifications showing they get of bum go to socials etc

blank profiles and moaning doesn't get meets "

"Yeah msg recieved and understood. Sorry to you all, clearly didnt mean to upset so many. Still least i got some replys lol. Im just the little shy guy wanting a chance that was all. Im now blocked north to south of the country well done me "

and this reminds me why ive blocked single men. OP - you know the phrase 'Any attention is good attention'? Well it's BS! Shot yourself in the foot there

"Yeah msg recieved and understood. Sorry to you all, clearly didnt mean to upset so many. Still least i got some replys lol. Im just the little shy guy wanting a chance that was all. Im now blocked north to south of the country well done me

and this reminds me why ive blocked single men. OP - you know the phrase 'Any attention is good attention'? Well it's BS! Shot yourself in the foot there"

Some of us are ok

"Yeah msg recieved and understood. Sorry to you all, clearly didnt mean to upset so many. Still least i got some replys lol. Im just the little shy guy wanting a chance that was all. Im now blocked north to south of the country well done me

and this reminds me why ive blocked single men. OP - you know the phrase 'Any attention is good attention'? Well it's BS! Shot yourself in the foot there Some of us are ok "

Some of you are just fine!

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

"Easy tiger 12345

Now take a deep breath your verified already. Ranting never helps your cause but photos and going to a social will."

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

aahh boo hoo woe is me for not getting a shag, blame other people cos my profiles crap and cant be bothered to put up pics ....get over yourself if it isnt working for you its cos you didn't put in the effort .effort = reward ,its the same in hete as in the rest of life.

I've never been slagged off for being a single guy. I'll go as far as saying I've found nothing complimentary comments have come my way.

Unless I'm being a cunt and then I deserve a negative response....

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I am sure that rant will improve your chances mate "

we not so sure your right we bet its just blown any chances

I've only been on here a short while but read these same threads day after day. It's not an ideal world we live in and it's massively oversubscribed with single guys . I cringe with some of the behaviour of guys on chatrooms here. If I had a partner on here I'm not sure how long I'd last . However I'd agree that ranting about it does you no good quite the opposite. Sorry

By *astersfuckpigCouple  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Believe it not most women and couples are here for the single guys..just that's there so many that they can be very picky..

welcome to a internet sex site,where a woman who looks like a jabba the hutt impersonator can ask for only 6foot, very well hung men with model looks and a 6 pack and still have to pick which one gets to strap the plank to his arse tonight..

But really most woman know its about a connection for really great sex..so try and make one..

"Believe it not most women and couples are here for the single guys..just that's there so many that they can be very picky..

welcome to a internet sex site,where a woman who looks like a jabba the hutt impersonator can ask for only 6foot, very well hung men with model looks and a 6 pack and still have to pick which one gets to strap the plank to his arse tonight..

But really most woman know its about a connection for really great sex..so try and make one.."

By *idsbull1Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Its all been said above sell your self and stand out from the crowd,ive only been back on fab for a month and had lots of fun i dont know what the magic formula is but its working for me

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I love these threads, they make life easier for those of us who enjoy the site

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

To be fair to the OP, the last statement he made 15 hours and about a dozen messages ago sounded very much as if he was taking good advice on board and determined to reform his profile, attitude, and expectations, so it may be time to stop berating him now.

Because many couple who want a single guy will browse the site then message the guy (once they message him he can message them back despite single guys being blocked).

For couples and singles this site is basically a male order catalogue (^_^) so when they search and your name comes up what's gonna make them pick you to message?

No avatar- you are indistinguishable from all the other blackheads.

No pictures - not worth the effort to message you to get some when there's a hundred more guys showing pictures so they can find one to thier taste

No profile text- so they can't even tell what your like personality wise to see if they'd like to message you.

Seriously look at all the guys with lots of meets and all the guys who moan.

Usually there's a very clear difference in profiles.

"Its all been said above sell your self and stand out from the crowd,ive only been back on fab for a month and had lots of fun i dont know what the magic formula is but its working for me "

I can't imagine !!! lol

» Add a new message to this topic