FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fab etiquette

Fab etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey

Been in here for a little while now and just wondering what the etiquette is. Can you just send people messages? should you wink first? I'm guessing a message should always come before a friend request but some people have just tryed to friend me with no talking at all.

Thoughts would be appreciated

Jack

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A wink if you're shy, or wanna see of the other party might be interested. Always a message prior to a friend invite.

If you get no reply, just assume that person/s aren't interested and move on....

I take no notice of winks or friend requests I always prefer a message .....after they have read profile to see if they match what I'm looking for

Have a read of their profiles some people get touchy with you messaging them if your not what they are looking for.

Wink away some people like them some hate them. We prefer messages.

I never look at winks or friends requests. All I wish for is a man that reads the profile and thinks we could be suited. There's nothing worse than knowing he's just playing the numbers game and doesn't give a shit about what you are looking for, he just wants somebody, anybody to say yes!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A l area and broad mix of opinion's then, I suppose from there we can see that the etiquette is there I no real etiquette and it's just all down to personal preference. Suppose it keeps people on there toes! Thanks for all the thoughts guys and girls

"Hey

Been in here for a little while now and just wondering what the etiquette is. Can you just send people messages? should you wink first? I'm guessing a message should always come before a friend request but some people have just tryed to friend me with no talking at all.

Thoughts would be appreciated

Jack"

Read the profile do you fit?

If you fit message politely.

If you don't get a reply leave a month before thinking about mailing again.

If you are blocked so be it move on.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

just message

move on if ignored . or get a no thanks .or blocked .. arrange meet if you get that rare yes please lol

» Add a new message to this topic