FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > gets better

gets better

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I thought I new alot about making love when I was young , now I am older I realise I only new just a small part of it , how do others feel about it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know a lot more now and willing to try more I think I'm a lot better than when I was younger hope my playmates think so too

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

When I was in my teens /early twenties most of my sexual partners were in their thirties or forties, a good way to learn.

Think u are very perceptive both of u

I am better than I have ever been

I was very naïve sexually when I was younger - even when I first got married!

If only I'd known then what I do now, I'd have been having a lot of fun a long time ago

"I am better than I have ever been "

I knew just as much when I was young.

"I thought I new alot about making love when I was young , now I am older I realise I only new just a small part of it , how do others feel about it"

Making Love? Whats that?

I just fuck and I do it very well.

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

Wouldn`t we all lol

Definitely agree - I know a lot more about my body and what I like now I'm older but being in a relationship where I can be adventurous, honest and open also helps!

As a general rule, I also think men get better once they're older - they stop thinking about their own needs quite so much and spend more time thinking about their partner!

just a shame we don't look so good as we get older though, experience isn't that important compared to looks.

"Definitely agree - I know a lot more about my body and what I like now I'm older but being in a relationship where I can be adventurous, honest and open also helps!

As a general rule, I also think men get better once they're older - they stop thinking about their own needs quite so much and spend more time thinking about their partner!"

I think that looking after your partners needs is one of the many important things u learn from being older

"I am better than I have ever been "
and u look it to

Never done it so don't know

"just a shame we don't look so good as we get older though, experience isn't that important compared to looks."
Ahem... I have gotten better looks wise as I've got older - I'm more confident for one thing and definitely in better shape than I was 20 or even 30 years ago

"just a shame we don't look so good as we get older though, experience isn't that important compared to looks.Ahem... I have gotten better looks wise as I've got older - I'm more confident for one thing and definitely in better shape than I was 20 or even 30 years ago "

well done.

"just a shame we don't look so good as we get older though, experience isn't that important compared to looks.Ahem... I have gotten better looks wise as I've got older - I'm more confident for one thing and definitely in better shape than I was 20 or even 30 years ago "
I would not no what u looked like then but you are definitely a looker now

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

We're still learning , after ten years together we find something new to excit each other with,every meet we have teaches us something new .thats the fun of swinging

not just about being fit for your age though is it, you can always tell how old a person is by their face and slim people usualy have more wrinkles and look more haggard.

U seem to have a thing about being older, people can b old but look surprisingly young for there age, also I have seen loads of young people that just dont know how to look sexy or how to dress , some look a right mess, u cant generalise , some young are good and some old are good

"U seem to have a thing about being older, people can b old but look surprisingly young for there age, also I have seen loads of young people that just dont know how to look sexy or how to dress , some look a right mess, u cant generalise , some young are good and some old are good"

Most people have a thing about age not on here though. I just don't kid myself that's all. I wouldn't want to look like mutton dressed as lamb anyway.

"U seem to have a thing about being older, people can b old but look surprisingly young for there age, also I have seen loads of young people that just dont know how to look sexy or how to dress , some look a right mess, u cant generalise , some young are good and some old are good

Most people have a thing about age not on here though. I just don't kid myself that's all. I wouldn't want to look like mutton dressed as ulamb anyway."

u look ok to me just remember loads of sex keeps u young. Lol

It keeps me fit and young, now I am F-----g brill at it.Kate

"Definitely agree - I know a lot more about my body and what I like now I'm older but being in a relationship where I can be adventurous, honest and open also helps!

As a general rule, I also think men get better once they're older - they stop thinking about their own needs quite so much and spend more time thinking about their partner!"

Defo agree. I can now squirt, which I learnt to do just a few months ago. Which I thought I would never be able to do.

» Add a new message to this topic