FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > being a womans first woman

being a womans first woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this is a real fantasy of mine (ours) - and it got me thinking after a thread about are women really bi if they part of a bi couple kind of thing - i find myself looking at the woman loads more than the man half of a couple when we out and about or mooching on here - very often find someone lush then realise she needs bending a little - i remember the nerves of my first woman and relishing the fact that it was everything id imagined and more and would love to be on the other side - to give a lady that first time - mmmmmmmmmmm such arousing thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was my ex-girlfriend's first woman - and now she's a lesbian so she must have enjoyed it, lol!

I do remember my first experience with a woman and at the time it was the best head I'd ever had!..mmmmm..very fond memories!

I 'get' your point of view and think it's great you think that way. I'm looking for my first experience with another woman and it really is not that easy to find someone on the same wavelength!

"I 'get' your point of view and think it's great you think that way. I'm looking for my first experience with another woman and it really is not that easy to find someone on the same wavelength!"

but a shame you live so far away

I would love to do this, but not enough experience yet.

Her

Absolutely love it

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Love it too....

Love it xxx

"I 'get' your point of view and think it's great you think that way. I'm looking for my first experience with another woman and it really is not that easy to find someone on the same wavelength!

but a shame you live so far away "

Indeed.....sigh

ive not been with lots of women but enough - im sure id cope - god i get so aroused fantasising about this

"I 'get' your point of view and think it's great you think that way. I'm looking for my first experience with another woman and it really is not that easy to find someone on the same wavelength!"

Completely agree as I'm in the same boat as you!

Whats the world coming to, bleedin load of rug munchers ya need a decent seeing to ta get ya on the straight n narrow

Exit stage left

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I'd be worried if I was a woman's first woman that she would realise halfway through that she was actually straight. Don't think that would do my confidence any good lol

i think you would be prepared for that - i definately say if at any time youre unsure just tell me -

"I'd be worried if I was a woman's first woman that she would realise halfway through that she was actually straight. Don't think that would do my confidence any good lol"

I think everyone is entitled to change their mind. I have stopped play with guys not because they were not good but because I didn't feel right or needed a breather. These things happen.

By *i fem huntersCouple  over a year ago

london

Love it

By *overs14Couple  over a year ago

norwich

We met a couple from another site earlier this year and it was her first time with a woman. She turned up quite d*unk which was fine as I thought maybe she was just nervous. But she proceeded to get absolutely wasted. When we got back to our house it was a complete disaster. I could tell she was only doing it for her man. Now I'm nervous about meeting women who haven't been with a woman before.

It's never been a fantasy of mine, to be honest...our play time is so short and infrequent now that I never thought I'd have the time to guide and teach someone enough to give someone's first time real justice in much the same way as I would be uninterested in a male virgin...also because I had encountered the very awkward " bi curious" women who were only really doing it for their partner, you can tell them as soon as you kiss them...

but...we met a couple on holiday in gran canaria in a club and having got into conversation with them, discovered they were complete newbies and that being with a woman was her life long fantasy...she was so delicious, I couldn't help myself and it was amazing...she was very clearly bi from the first second I touched her and was happy for her and I to find somewhere private to play out of sight of her partner and mine...has it made it a fantasy of mine now? Not at all, but it has made me more open to the idea if the situation should arise again...

It's something that I will never knowingly do again.

Yes, I've been "first woman" on more than one occasion, but it doesn't feel right to me - or at least not in a swinging context.

I'm far closer to lesbian than bi, and being with another woman is not something that I just play at.

So whenever I've found myself in that situation, where another woman is just looking to "experiment" - then I always end up feeling used, and it isn't a nice feeling.

If I play with another women in a swinging setting, then I expect her to be experienced, and to know what she's doing and why she's doing it....

not sure we would ever play with somebody overly d*unk - one or two drinks to relax is one thing especially in a trying some thing new - if the lady needed to be d*unk to go through with it id be thinking shes very unsure about it and wouldnt want to go there -

i dont think i would have to teach and guide - if she was that much interested and wanting it - surely it would just flow - maybe im being a tad naive

"not sure we would ever play with somebody overly d*unk - one or two drinks to relax is one thing especially in a trying some thing new - if the lady needed to be d*unk to go through with it id be thinking shes very unsure about it and wouldnt want to go there -

i dont think i would have to teach and guide - if she was that much interested and wanting it - surely it would just flow - maybe im being a tad naive"

I don't think you're being naive but am basing this on my own first experience.

The lady in question had no idea I was a virgin to ladies and first thought I was telling porkies, then was shocked when she realised I was telling the truth

I decided to take it as a compliment

id believe you -

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"not sure we would ever play with somebody overly d*unk - one or two drinks to relax is one thing especially in a trying some thing new - if the lady needed to be d*unk to go through with it id be thinking shes very unsure about it and wouldnt want to go there -

i dont think i would have to teach and guide - if she was that much interested and wanting it - surely it would just flow - maybe im being a tad naive"

I don't think you're being naïve. I'd be happy to be another woman's first experience, even though I'm not very experienced myself.

Probably because I found my first time with another woman did just flow. Maybe it's because I am that bit older, I knew what I wanted and it wasn't for my husband, it was for me.

I use to play in clubs allot and have had the opportunity to be the first woman on many occasions... It's amazing how many women are doing it for their man and need to get totally wasted before they play.. On these occasions I refuse to play and only ever play with a 'virgin' if she invites me herself... I love being their first and have converted many bi curious ladies in my time.. most have returned to the clubs and we played regularly now

"id believe you - "

Now I feel deflated. Haha

"id believe you -

Now I feel deflated. Haha "

xxXxx

i dont think i would have to teach and guide - if she was that much interested and wanting it - surely it would just flow - maybe im being a tad naive

I don't think you're being naïve. I'd be happy to be another woman's first experience, even though I'm not very experienced myself.

Probably because I found my first time with another woman did just flow. Maybe it's because I am that bit older, I knew what I wanted and it wasn't for my husband, it was for me. "

im way older than you lol - but maybe age is why i think it would just be lovely

So does my wife she had her first nit long ago and cant wait for more lol such a lucky boy i am

Although I am straight...I do look at some women and think how attractive they are...how soft there skin would be to touch and what they would taste like!!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Although I am straight...I do look at some women and think how attractive they are...how soft there skin would be to touch and what they would taste like!! "

Maybe not as straight as you think... that was me a few months ago

» Add a new message to this topic