FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Verifications and the single male

Verifications and the single male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I notice that there is a lot of ppl now with verifications, but not showing them, just saying verified genuine, I have just learnt that many of these ppl who just show this as multiple profiles and verify themselves, any one else ever come across this devious action

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I notice that there is a lot of ppl now with verifications, but not showing them, just saying verified genuine, I have just learnt that many of these ppl who just show this as multiple profiles and verify themselves, any one else ever come across this devious action"

how would you know if they are hidden???

How would they have verified the first profile?

crystal

[Removed by poster at 08/08/14 13:26:47]

When people display verifications it van often cause problems. I think your reading too much into it.

It is not possible to verify someone from the same ip address, this has been proved to be a problem when 2 single people use a hotel wifi, as cannot then vouch each other.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I notice that there is a lot of ppl now with verifications, but not showing them, just saying verified genuine, I have just learnt that many of these ppl who just show this as multiple profiles and verify themselves, any one else ever come across this devious action"

The site has systems to prevent this. It's not foolproof - but as Crystalwheels says - how would an unverified profile verify a second unverified profile set up by the same person?

A

By *3rial Thr1LL3rMan  over a year ago

aberdeenshire

I don't show my verifications, it's nobody else's business who I've met. They are there only to show that I am genuine and do meet

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

"I don't show my verifications, it's nobody else's business who I've met. They are there only to show that I am genuine and do meet "

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I don't show my verifications, it's nobody else's business who I've met. They are there only to show that I am genuine and do meet "

This!

I don't show mine but if anyone really wants to see them they can .....I'm 100% real but I don't feel the need to prove anything

Ah verifications, for some a rather emotive subject, for others they couldn't give a toss!! If you don't have any you're fake, if you're hiding them you're fake, if you only have cam ones you're fake. If you have too many, you're a slut, if you have too few you're not genuine blah blah!! People can do what they like with their profile, just move on if its not for you, no point worrying about it when there's fun to be had

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"I don't show my verifications, it's nobody else's business who I've met. They are there only to show that I am genuine and do meet

This! "

I seen countless of couples that don't show their veris, wonder why lol.

My view on verifications is that, for me anyway, they seem to be a catch 22. People dont seem to want to talk to you if you dont have any but how can you get verified if people dont want to talk to you haha.

Fakes still show fake verifications so that's twaddle people do it for various reasons either they haven't had a resent one or fed up with people trying to meet people who have verified claiming to know them. There is a summery on the left of a profile page that can show the total but not whom which we do.

You have met 3 we have met 42 so does that make us 9 times more genuine than you?

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

This is also the precise reason I don't show mine either.

By *ark NoirMan  over a year ago

London

Ooooook, have I missed something? What does this have to do with the single male?

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

We don't show verifications because its our choice

» Add a new message to this topic