FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dark room

Dark room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Vine OP   Man  over a year ago

The right place

I quite like the idea of entering a really dark room and encountering a woman, and exploring each other purely by touch.

Has anyone done this? Are there any clubs where this is available?

(I guess the reality in a club might be a room full of blokes fumbling around looking for a woman - which doesn't appeal)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You've gotta go in with an open mind........

You never know who might be tugging at your bits

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I have met a couple of ladies from dating sites where the first meet they are blindfolded.

So for them it was a bit like that. I on tge other hand could see them perfectly...and perfect they are. Still see both now.

I have been in a dark room in the day with a friend ....it wasn't very dark and no sooner had we sat down two single men were there waaiting to jump ....we got up and walked out .they put us off if they had waited a little it might of been different.I like the idea of a locked dark room

I love the idea of going into a dark room and being groped by complete strangers - though I think that it will remain a fantasy...

There have been a few time where I've managed to plan a situation where I was met and used by a complete stranger while I was blindfolded - I never knew who it was. Incredibly erotic, but took a huge amount of planning to feel safe about it, and it isn't something that I'd want to do regularly - just maybe a very special and rare occasion....

Massively erotic turn-on though, and has brought many fantasy memories when playing on my own!

By *Vine OP   Man  over a year ago

The right place

It must be difficult to plan that type of meeting?

Any top tips?

"It must be difficult to plan that type of meeting?

Any top tips?"

wait for a power cut

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

The blindfold one ?

I have no idea...I was organising meeting up for a vanilla date and somehow got round to mentioning blindfolds.

She sounded interested so I questioned and before you know it there I was...letting myself in to her house.

Yo do it once was lucky....twice, well I am staggered.

My first experience was in Ab Fabs. Now having circulated I hadn't seen many good-looking fit men. Whereas lots of women were. So when I entered the dark room I had to suspend reality and make believe any gropes were from Johnny Depp.

Disgustingly one man wanted to dip his wick in me, uncovered. Did he get short change!!!!

"My first experience was in Ab Fabs. Now having circulated I hadn't seen many good-looking fit men. Whereas lots of women were. So when I entered the dark room I had to suspend reality and make believe any gropes were from Johnny Depp.

Disgustingly one man wanted to dip his wick in me, uncovered. Did he get short change!!!!"

should have whacked it, he wouldn't have know who it was

» Add a new message to this topic